View Full Version : Indigo Remap

Sazshi
10-24-2023, 09:16 AM
Can u guys fix this? When ur in a pt u can't remap directly, waste of time to wait for other pt members to get out of the map to run a new one. Thanks in advance

Skeleton Mike
10-24-2023, 12:19 PM
I personally like what they did in town by putting a daily quest NPC right next to the Hedo portal, but yeah a official button or UI to remap is required if the main purpose of maps is to be replayed multiple times.

Stardarklord
10-25-2023, 03:46 PM
Can u guys fix this? When ur in a pt u can't remap directly, waste of time to wait for other pt members to get out of the map to run a new one. Thanks in advance

Just use /pz when all pt members are in the zone

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sazshi
10-25-2023, 08:54 PM
Nah man, im saying it should be like zodias map where u can remap directly by clicking elite sanctuary something like that. Elder woods map shud be like that too. Try it make a pt then run indigo. Then click indigo again map won't restart.

Stardarklord
10-26-2023, 01:38 AM
Nah man, im saying it should be like zodias map where u can remap directly by clicking elite sanctuary something like that. Elder woods map shud be like that too. Try it make a pt then run indigo. Then click indigo again map won't restart.

It literally will. Use pz

Sazshi
10-26-2023, 09:17 AM
Oh wow thanks bro it works!

Stardarklord
10-29-2023, 10:50 AM
Oh wow thanks bro it works!

Np