PDA

View Full Version : It’s Week 2 of Halloween! Here’s what’s new.

Remiem
10-25-2023, 07:26 AM

Happy official Halloween weekend to you all! But as you know, the party is already 1
week in in Arlor, and we’re headed into another week of leaderboard climbing and new rewards.

First, a big congrats to our current leaders for Week 1!!

A most impressive showing this year!

Speaking of Leaderboards…here are the new rewards you can get for climbing to the top
this week.

Top 50:

Spooky Spirit Banner:

Laughing Skull Halo:

Top 25:

Monster Book Badge:

Top 5:

Ohnii Imperial Demon Vanity Set

As you climb your Personal Tiers this week, you’ll collect…

At Silver Tier:

Spooktacular Title

And Gold Tier:

Legendary Flame Pet

Paranoia Locked Crates II now become available, with the addition of…

Heroic Flame's Egg:

The Boo Boo Badge:

and the Dreadlord Vanity Set:

And finally, visit the store this weekend for the Jack o’ Lantern Aura! Perfect to go with your Pumpkin Witch set.

Halloween Farmer's Elixir

Check the Vendor for a new elixir item: the Halloween Farmer's Elixir.

This magical suspension gives you a chance to loot additional goodies from bosses in the Spooky Woods!

Possible loot while using the Halloween Farmer's Elixir:
1,000 Pet Experience
12 Hour Speedup Kit
4 Hour Speedup Kit
500 Pet Experience
600 Pet Experience
700 Pet Experience
8 Hour Speedup Kit
800 Pet Experience
900 Pet Experience
Mythic Wraith's Bracelet items:
Wraith's Bracelet of Combat (gives Percent Damage)*
Wraith's Bracelet of Defiance (gives Percent Armor)*
Wraith's Bracelet of Giants (gives Percent Boss Damage)*
Wraith's Bracelet of Haste (gives Haste)*
Wraith's Bracelet of Savagery (gives Critical Hit Damage)*
Wraith's Bracelet of Victory (gives Elite Damage)*

*Wraith's Bracelets are Mythic multi-class equipment that exist for Levels 25, 45, 65 and 85 and give level-appropriate contributions to Strength, Dexterity and Intelligence plus one (1) additional stat as indicated above.

The Halloween Spider Wisp:

The Mentis Morti Death Shard*:

*the Mentis Morti Death Shard can be used to upgrade an item. It gives +2 Damage and +2.5% Critical Hit Damage (does not stack - i.e. if you socket multiples, only one jewel gives you the crit damage bonus). This jewel is tradable, level 1, usable up to 86, and lost on replacement.

Happy Halloween to all who celebrate, and enjoy the new content!

Freed
10-25-2023, 02:28 PM
Wow amazing!
How much DEX / INT / STR do these bracelet give? :o

Asfargo
10-25-2023, 02:39 PM
A bracelet like this giving bonus movement speed would be great too

Alexwwe
10-25-2023, 02:41 PM
paracelsus but in other form nice

Marosok
10-25-2023, 02:48 PM
Can this shard provide some primary stat bonus STR/INT/DEX? If not it's ok, 8x 2.5 crit dmg sounds interesting.

Titanium
10-25-2023, 02:55 PM
Can you replace the bracelet with haste for the one with movement speed (max 20ms)?

Op week 2. The elixir can be used in any map? Or just the event map?

Ivanex
10-25-2023, 03:00 PM
Nice, very excited now

Marosok
10-25-2023, 03:01 PM
Can this shard provide some primary stat bonus STR/INT/DEX? If not it's ok, 8x 2.5 crit dmg sounds interesting.

Mb, forgot to ask, this does not stack mean 1st jewel of this type per item or 1st jewel in entire set?

recilencia123
10-25-2023, 03:13 PM

yess plsss u forget speed :(

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Blessful
10-25-2023, 03:14 PM
What level is the Death Shard?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ilove_Poopoo
10-25-2023, 03:14 PM
Is the new jewel lost when replaced or removed?

Sent from my SM-N975F using Tapatalk

Polosam
10-25-2023, 03:17 PM
When you say only the first jewel stack you mean the first in the whole set or the first on a specific item?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
10-25-2023, 03:17 PM
Im happy to see that my idea of same item with different boosts been added to the game. Its not helm passive but ill be happy to use them [emoji106]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

imfeared
10-25-2023, 03:20 PM
Will this hero flame update tomorrow in game? Right now still shows with haste instead of crit damage? Ty

intruders
10-25-2023, 03:32 PM
This magical suspension gives you a chance to loot additional goodies from bosses in the Spooky Woods!Only bosses in the Spooky Woods or Oligarch and Boogie too? Does luck help?

Overall nice addition to the old event!

TheLastKingdom
10-25-2023, 03:36 PM
Where was this loot for w1? 😑

Cinco
10-25-2023, 03:38 PM

There are so many ways to get speed (multipliers and stacking speed bonuses) it didn't seem necessary... or even desirable. That said, the team has a bit of time before tomorrow's update and could put together a suite of these Bracelets that offer a small stacking speed bonus. No promises at this point but we will discuss!

The elixir can be used in any map? Or just the event map?

Halloween Farmer's Elixir is only relevant in the Spooky Woods zone (the primary Halloween combat area) and does not have any effect on bosses outside of this area. It doesn't affect Oligarch or Boogie since they have their own thing going on with unique 'bag' loot and their event points. So you'll probably wind up having to make a choice here... which is always fun :-)

Mb, forgot to ask, this does not stack mean 1st jewel of this type per item or 1st jewel in entire set?

If you socket multiple Mentis Morti Death Shards you'll get the damage bonus from all of them but you'll only get the Critical Hit Damage from one (1) of them. Sorry if that was not clear. I'll rewrite that part of the OP to be more precise.

What level is the Death Shard?

Like the Paracelsus Stone, the Mentis Morti Death Shard is Level 1.

Is the new jewel lost when replaced or removed?

Death Shards are lost when you replace them.

Will this hero flame update tomorrow in game? Right now still shows with haste instead of crit damage? Ty

The updated stats for Flame (and Neigher) will be updated in-game tomorrow.

Best wishes!

Rauigriu
10-25-2023, 03:40 PM
Only bosses in the Spooky Woods or Oligarch and Boogie too? Does luck help?

Overall nice addition to the old event!

Yes any info on which bosses and luck would be great Ty

AgentStonoga
10-25-2023, 03:47 PM
@Cinco
Can this jewel get increased damage from 2 to 5?
Crit dmg from jewel doesn't stack, so we won't socket more than 1 jewel (assuming that twinks won't be able to use these jewels).
5dmg 2.5% crit dmg would be pretty usable even at 86lvl.

Americanarmy
10-25-2023, 03:50 PM
Awsome thet removed gold loot from flame pet and switched it for ms

AgentStonoga
10-25-2023, 03:52 PM
@Cinco
Can this jewel get increased damage from 2 to 5?
Crit dmg from jewel doesn't stack, so we won't socket more than 1 jewel (assuming that twinks won't be able to use these jewels).
5dmg 2.5% crit dmg would be pretty usable even at 86lvl.

Oh, maybe could make 2 versions of this jewel - for lower lvls where it grants 2dmg and for higher lvls where it grants 5dmg?

Eool
10-25-2023, 03:55 PM
The Mentis Morti Death Shard is dropping from bosses or u get at plat tire?!

recilencia123
10-25-2023, 03:55 PM
Yes any info on which bosses and luck would be great Ty

all bosses man xD

Thewolfbull
10-25-2023, 03:57 PM
Week 2 is looking so much better, nice to see para like gem back, is mentis morti death shard tradable?

imfeared
10-25-2023, 04:07 PM
OP update! Yes even a lvl85 10% speed bracelet would be very desirable

nathan2693
10-25-2023, 04:09 PM
sorry to say but i kinda like the design of the 2 auras before compared today XD. it looks like it's been degraded. i guess just release the older version that you did

nathan2693
10-25-2023, 04:14 PM
we can feel the dev's effort alot today but i think if we're talking about sales, these 2 auras might not sell well.

Better just bring back the old designs that was posted on week 1. I'm just saying my honest opinion

nathan2693
10-25-2023, 04:30 PM
before and afterhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231025/0d159e4a63207a9c1396cdae766d68c5.jpg

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信

Cinco
10-25-2023, 04:40 PM
before and afterhttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231025/0d159e4a63207a9c1396cdae766d68c5.jpg

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信

Yeah we changed that Pumpkin aura to look more like a pumpkin / Jack O'Lantern. I am sorry that you do not prefer this updated version.

As for the spider web stuff - these are two different things. In your example the one on the left is the Spider Web aura while the one on the right is the Spider wisp. Now that we've separated 'auras' and 'wisps' (satellites / embellishments) you can wear them both together... (or not)

Thank you for your continued support of the game, my friend! We appreciate your well-reasoned and constructive feedback always :-)

Best wishes!

arcaneping
10-25-2023, 04:49 PM
Couldn't agree more. Wow amazing week 2. Good job sts
I hope this elixir is work properly not like labyrinth elixir that's like increase + 0.001 loot.

nathan2693
10-25-2023, 04:55 PM
Yeah we changed that Pumpkin aura to look more like a pumpkin / Jack O'Lantern. I am sorry that you do not prefer this updated version.

As for the spider web stuff - these are two different things. In your example the one on the left is the Spider Web aura while the one on the right is the Spider wisp. Now that we've separated 'auras' and 'wisps' (satellites / embellishments) you can wear them both together... (or not)

Thank you for your continued support of the game, my friend! We appreciate your well-reasoned and constructive feedback always :-)

Best wishes!The heck. I got trolled. Didn't know that the rotating spider is a wisp XD. I thought you'll replace the spider web aura with that rotating web with spiders alone. Yeah that indeed looks much better. So I guess, the spider aura and wisp will be separate sell? Or will a deluxe spider wisp recipe will be added on NPC vendor on week 3?

And yeah I still prefer the first version of the pumpkin aura that you guys released but I understand why you changed the color, so that it will match the color applied on pumpkin witch armor

Maybe add a recipe on NPC vendor for week 2 which allows us to change the color of the pumpkin aura that we prefer?

And again, thank you and to your team's dedicated hard work. I didn't even expect this new gem thingy to be added because I feel like you guys don't have enough time for it cuz lots of good events are piling up for November until December.

Also January is just few months away, and we used to have a racing event during this month. So what's the plan? Is the racing event going to become a guild event? If yes, can a solo player owning a guild can still have an access to play a racing event? Thank you

Rauigriu
10-25-2023, 05:37 PM
Cinco is the bracelet drop rate/chance the same for all 4 Spookey Woods bosses?

VulcaineAL
10-25-2023, 05:42 PM
OMGGG the drops from elixir are awesome. And that new Gemstone too :OooOO

Xxlolkillerxx
10-25-2023, 05:54 PM
Are the plat tier rewards the same as like week 1 ?

If they are the same why dont you replace the wings with the farmer‘s lix so F2P player has also a chance to gett some new content for free and doesnt pay mass of gold to this lixe‘s in auc its better to get the same wings multiple times.

Sintosss
10-25-2023, 06:15 PM
Can make Bracelet for lvl 10 to?

Gesendet von meinem SM-S918B mit Tapatalk

bleyv
10-25-2023, 06:39 PM
Is it possible that the elixir for Halloween also reduces the damage of the traps in the oligarch portal?like in a labyrinth

xbell
10-25-2023, 06:43 PM
There are so many ways to get speed (multipliers and stacking speed bonuses) it didn't seem necessary... or even desirable. That said, the team has a bit of time before tomorrow's update and could put together a suite of these Bracelets that offer a small stacking speed bonus. No promises at this point but we will discuss!

Halloween Farmer's Elixir is only relevant in the Spooky Woods zone (the primary Halloween combat area) and does not have any effect on bosses outside of this area. It doesn't affect Oligarch or Boogie since they have their own thing going on with unique 'bag' loot and their event points. So you'll probably wind up having to make a choice here... which is always fun :-)

If you socket multiple Mentis Morti Death Shards you'll get the damage bonus from all of them but you'll only get the Critical Hit Damage from one (1) of them. Sorry if that was not clear. I'll rewrite that part of the OP to be more precise.

Like the Paracelsus Stone, the Mentis Morti Death Shard is Level 1.

Death Shards are lost when you replace them.

The updated stats for Flame (and Neigher) will be updated in-game tomorrow.

Best wishes!Can we see now the heroic neigher stats?

Sent from my V2134 using Tapatalk

Justanutt
10-25-2023, 06:48 PM
Make these vanities tradable. Why would you make something that we could work for but not sell? That was pointless. No where in the vendor did it say that these were bound, that I seen. I wouldn’t have even played this event has I known that. What a waste of time. One again, sts, thanks for NOTHING!

Switchback
10-25-2023, 06:52 PM
Add 1% all stat or +5all stats to death shards. A great add but it is just off (Non Stackin ).,

glitory
10-25-2023, 06:59 PM
Make these vanities tradable. Why would you make something that we could work for but not sell? That was pointless. No where in the vendor did it say that these were bound, that I seen. I wouldn’t have even played this event has I known that. What a waste of time. One again, sts, thanks for NOTHING!

All of Halloween vanities from vendor has always been untradeable, not a big deal imo, people who are interested in the vanities that’s available there will get it.

Marosok
Can we see now the heroic neigher stats?

Check main event preview, it is there.

xbell
Can we see now the heroic neigher stats?

Sent from my V2134 using TapatalkI see now ty

Rachnaruss
10-25-2023, 07:02 PM
is death shard first gem bonus stackable with para gem ?

Vrazicak
10-25-2023, 07:07 PM
It's so nice to see these new and refreshing stuff, it really shows that you guys care. That shard looks amazing amd I hope we can get the similar one for winter event too?

Lim Weibin
10-25-2023, 07:10 PM
Will the death shard be tradeable?

xbell
10-25-2023, 07:11 PM
Check main event preview, it is there.What is the non-boss damage in heroic neigher

Lim Weibin
10-25-2023, 07:19 PM
Im happy to see that my idea of same item with different boosts been added to the game. Its not helm passive but ill be happy to use them [emoji106]

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

‘My idea’ oop I -

Vrazicak
10-25-2023, 07:44 PM
Question: is the loot from the loot table guaranteed to drop from every HW boss encounter while using elixir?

nathan2693
10-25-2023, 08:09 PM
ooops my bad seems like the halloween spider wisp is one of the possible drops/loots that we can get on week 2 whenever we use a halloween farmer's elixir.

Still hoping that you'll consider adding a recipe on NPC vendor which allows us to change the color of the pumpkin aura if ever some of us prefers the old version of it. Like, maybe the one on the left that is on the picture that i posted will be called as Pumpkin Aura (needs a recipe for this) while the one on the right side will be called as Jack-o'-lantern Aura (from limited time sale on store)

Observing
10-25-2023, 08:28 PM
That shard has motivated me to grind week 2, good luck to everyone !

ForumJunkie
10-25-2023, 09:14 PM

Please do not consider adding this. You said it yourself: it's unnecessary and undesirable for the masses.

_____

1. I love that you listened to the community and changed the HB of Heroic Flame. That is a plus for me.

2. Seeing new gears (Level 85 mythic bracelet) and a new gem (Mentis Morti Death Shard) is refreshing. But they both seem lackluster.

3. The level 81 arcane bracelet is many times better than the new level 85 mythic bracelet. The Level 85 mythic bracelet doesn't really offer anything great IMO, unless the developer team adds a proc that can compete with the arcane bracelet's OP passive and proc.

4. Mentis Morti Death Shard is disappointing too. Not only does it not give any primary stat bonus, but the crit damage does not stack as well. This means it's an aura jewel only meant for aesthetics. If this could be changed to be more appealing or have more use in dungeons other than being a cosmetic gem, then that would be huge.

5. Lastly, the LB rewards are okay. Nothing too appealing IMO, but it's not that bad. Could have been better, but it's better than nothing.

---

With that being said, it's not a bad update. Needs more work, but not bad. Thanks, STS.

jaeden.
10-25-2023, 09:25 PM
Is the new Para Shard a tier? Or a lootable item? What’s the deal

Rxri_
10-25-2023, 09:25 PM
@Cinco what if i put the shard with my para gun will it give both effects?

Vrazicak
10-25-2023, 09:30 PM
Suggestion: consider adding these to the elixir loot table ; heroic anky, heroic ewen, heroic squash, graveyard location

lechogas
10-25-2023, 09:51 PM
hmm farming boss is better than running lb now :) nice nice

papas
10-25-2023, 10:30 PM
+1 add 10ms in mythic bracelet.
Really nice surprise of the sts team. Gj!

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

biogesic
10-25-2023, 10:34 PM
@Cinco is death shard tradable or bound like para stone before?

Sent from my YAL-L21 using Tapatalk

recilencia123
10-25-2023, 11:25 PM
Please do not consider adding this. You said it yourself: it's unnecessary and undesirable for the masses.

_____

1. I love that you listened to the community and changed the HB of Heroic Flame. That is a plus for me.

2. Seeing new gears (Level 85 mythic bracelet) and a new gem (Mentis Morti Death Shard) is refreshing. But they both seem lackluster.

3. The level 81 arcane bracelet is many times better than the new level 85 mythic bracelet. The Level 85 mythic bracelet doesn't really offer anything great IMO, unless the developer team adds a proc that can compete with the arcane bracelet's OP passive and proc.

4. Mentis Morti Death Shard is disappointing too. Not only does it not give any primary stat bonus, but the crit damage does not stack as well. This means it's an aura jewel only meant for aesthetics. If this could be changed to be more appealing or have more use in dungeons other than being a cosmetic gem, then that would be huge.

5. Lastly, the LB rewards are okay. Nothing too appealing IMO, but it's not that bad. Could have been better, but it's better than nothing.

---

With that being said, it's not a bad update. Needs more work, but not bad. Thanks, STS.

critic dmg is op man wdf r u talking about xD

Itzmemohsin
10-26-2023, 12:17 AM
So , arguably those who decided to run the leaderboard in the 1st week out of the 3 weeks by looking at the details provided in the preview are at a big disadvantage now , I am saying this because if people knew this would be the case they wouldn't have spent their holidays on week 1.

Would be appreciated if you can give some additional rewards to week 1 leaderboard runners to compensate for the lack of those rewards in week 1 , maybe just add one of those new bound jewels in week 1 lb.

papas
10-26-2023, 12:24 AM
So , arguably those who decided to run the leaderboard in the 1st week out of the 3 weeks by looking at the details provided in the preview are at a big disadvantage now , I am saying this because if people knew this would be the case they wouldn't have spent their holidays on week 1.

Would be appreciated if you can give some additional rewards to week 1 leaderboard runners to compensate for the lack of those rewards in week 1 , maybe just add one of those new bound jewels in week 1 lb.From what I ve seen, lb rewards didn't change. I'm pretty sure new items added d will be common and easy to drop. U don't have to run lb to get em, just a guess. Also won't be expencive in the end so u will not have to run event at all to get em. Unless this new gem will be bound, but being bound has no meaning imo, should be tradable.

nathan2693
10-26-2023, 12:39 AM

Would be appreciated if you can give some additional rewards to week 1 leaderboard runners to compensate for the lack of those rewards in week 1 , maybe just add one of those new bound jewels in week 1 lb.

Nope. They don't need an additional reward because they'll run the event again once it resets anyways. Also, all players who made it to top 5 of each class on week one has the upper hand cuz if you know much about Japanese Culture, the red mask is the real representation of an Oni. IMO 2nd and 3rd top 5 LB rewards are considered as Generic Versions of an Oni because the mask that it's wearing is not red

Itzmemohsin
10-26-2023, 03:19 AM
From what I ve seen, lb rewards didn't change. I'm pretty sure new items added d will be common and easy to drop. U don't have to run lb to get em, just a guess. Also won't be expencive in the end so u will not have to run event at all to get em. Unless this new gem will be bound, but being bound has no meaning imo, should be tradable.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας TapatalkBruh it's free additional profit for running lb in week 2 and 3 , there was literally nothing profitable about the event except the tokens in week 1 , only ones complaining here r the non lb runners or i don't understand the motive.

papas
10-26-2023, 03:34 AM
Bruh it's free additional profit for running lb in week 2 and 3 , there was literally nothing profitable about the event except the tokens in week 1 , only ones complaining here r the non lb runners or i don't understand the motive.I don't see anyone complaining but u. I alrd said what I beleive abt new stuff devs added. And I don't think will be any huge profit. I guess we ll have to wait and see if it ll be easy to loot.
On the other hand, let's say devs add extra gem as reward on week1 as u requested. Don't u think ppl didnt run week1, maybe they would if there was this addition u suggest? It's pretty much the same.

Itzmemohsin
10-26-2023, 03:38 AM
I don't see anyone complaining but u. I alrd said what I beleive abt new stuff devs added. And I don't think will be any huge profit. I guess we ll have to wait and see if it ll be easy to loot.
On the other hand, let's say devs add extra gem as reward on week1 as u requested. Don't u think ppl didnt run week1, maybe they would if there was this addition u suggest? It's pretty much the same.

Nvm sorry , no point arguing on this , devs will hopefully do what’s fair and justifiable .

frankcastle911
10-26-2023, 04:25 AM

Would be appreciated if you can give some additional rewards to week 1 leaderboard runners to compensate for the lack of those rewards in week 1 , maybe just add one of those new bound jewels in week 1 lb.Dang, bound jewels is a great idea, bound precise, flawless and corrupted
+1!

Sent from my SM-A125F using Tapatalk

QuaseT
10-26-2023, 04:46 AM
Bruh it's free additional profit for running lb in week 2 and 3 , there was literally nothing profitable about the event except the tokens in week 1 , only ones complaining here r the non lb runners or i don't understand the motive.1.) Its not free you have to pay plat for the elix. Maybe even make a loss running.
2.) Just because u ran week 1 doesnt mean that you can't run week 2. You probably even have an advantage.
3.) If you get something for free delayed after it has ended I could argue that I would've prefered to run event week 1 instead of week 2 too.

Vrazicak
10-26-2023, 04:58 AM
Suggestion: consider adding these to the elixir loot table ; heroic anky, heroic ewen, heroic squash, graveyard location

to add onto this; pet level up ticket would be nice too!

Itzmemohsin
10-26-2023, 05:13 AM
1.) Its not free you have to pay plat for the elix. Maybe even make a loss running.
2.) Just because u ran week 1 doesnt mean that you can't run week 2. You probably even have an advantage.
3.) If you get something for free delayed after it has ended I could argue that I would've prefered to run event week 1 instead of week 2 too.Ye i already said nvm sorry , if u read the next post , kinda agree but still can't totally agree, xD.

ForumJunkie
10-26-2023, 05:27 AM
critic dmg is op man wdf r u talking about xD

What are YOU talking about? I never said that crit damage is not overpowered. That was not the point of my post at all.

Elogirl
10-26-2023, 06:05 AM
add farmers elixir to tier rewards

ForumJunkie
10-26-2023, 06:08 AM
@STS - One last thing, is the % damage bonus stacking? If you could clarify that, it would be much appreciated. Thank you.

ssbake
10-26-2023, 07:09 AM
Any item level cap for mortis shard also is it tradable?

Sent from my 2201116PI using Tapatalk

Spooked
10-26-2023, 08:04 AM
Just like last year, the devs decide to implement new loot a week into the event.
as someone who ran both this weeks and last years first week lb this is a giant slap in the face. i did roughly 2500 runs and didnt have the luck to loot anything besides bags, which is fine.
but then to see them add elixirs for extra drops the second week is such a bummer, where was this in week one? when i spent 2500 energies only to loot nothing but a bit of gold from oligarch.
am i the only one who thinks its a tad unfair?

dmqp
10-26-2023, 08:06 AM
Good news, you have 2 more weeks of event.

Spooked
10-26-2023, 08:09 AM
Clever, but besides my point

ForumJunkie
10-26-2023, 08:14 AM
Just like last year, the devs decide to implement new loot a week into the event.
as someone who ran both this weeks and last years first week lb this is a giant slap in the face. i did roughly 2500 runs and didnt have the luck to loot anything besides bags, which is fine.
but then to see them add elixirs for extra drops the second week is such a bummer, where was this in week one? when i spent 2500 energies only to loot nothing but a bit of gold from oligarch.
am i the only one who thinks its a tad unfair?

I can see why you would be upset, and completely understand what you trying to say.

I guess the dev team realized that not many players pushed for this event in the first week, so they decided to make it more appealing in the second week to encourage players to run and spend more on the event until the very end. It's all about business.

Spooked
10-26-2023, 08:18 AM
i just want to make it clear i am not upset.
im just trying to figure out wether im the only person who thinks its just a bit unfair to everyone who has ran the event lb week1.
its more to do with the fact there is currently nothing to loot in the event map besides tokens, a neglicable amount of gold and worthless bags, also the fact being this is a recurring thing.

edit: i know you can loot badges, but in 2500 runs which is about 10.000 drops in a party give or take; i have seen 0 drop

ForumJunkie
10-26-2023, 08:20 AM
i just want to make it clear i am not upset.
im just trying to figure out wether im the only person who thinks its just a bit unfair to everyone who has ran the event lb week1.
its more to do with the fact there is currently nothing to loot in the event map besides tokens, a neglicable amount of gold and worthless bags, also the fact being this is a recurring thing.

edit: i know you can loot badges, but in 2500 runs which is about 10.000 drops in a party give or take; i have seen 0 drop

It is unfair. +1

glitory
10-26-2023, 08:22 AM
I can see why you would be upset, and completely understand what you trying to say.

I guess the dev team realized that not many players pushed for this event in the first week, so they decided to make it more appealing in the second week to encourage players to run and spend more on the event until the very end. It's all about business.

Agreeing with this, makes sense

Nucleus121
10-26-2023, 08:24 AM
Sliding Boogie and Oligarch badge as compensation would be nice to every top player .

QuaseT
10-26-2023, 08:29 AM
So imagine you wanted to run week 2 and now the lb is a lot more competitive than week 1 because of the extra loottable.

Or imagine you run week 2 and spend hundred of plats on the elixir and still loot nothing of value. Happened to many lb runners in labyrinth.

seasonedchicked
10-26-2023, 08:33 AM
Its free to play this event. If you really want these vanities. Work for it -1

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Spooked
10-26-2023, 08:41 AM
So imagine you wanted to run week 2 and now the lb is a lot more competitive than week 1 because of the extra loottable.

Or imagine you run week 2 and spend hundred of plats on the elixir and still loot nothing of value. Happened to many lb runners in labyrinth.

also a great point, but it still doesnt make it fair to people who have also spent hundreds of millions on energies and hours ontop of hours of running for absolutely (next to 0) chance of looting anything, while week2 has new gen para gems.
labyrinth point doesnt quite make sense, as they had a chance to loot anything, while we didnt.

Inawaz
10-26-2023, 08:52 AM
Cinco will the new gem be tradeable?

QuaseT
10-26-2023, 08:59 AM
also a great point, but it still doesnt make it fair to people who have also spent hundreds of millions on energies and hours ontop of hours of running for absolutely (next to 0) chance of looting anything, while week2 has new gen para gems.
labyrinth point doesnt quite make sense, as they had a chance to loot anything, while we didnt.Well, I personally dont think its unfair since you ran for what was promised. Now week 2 is coming and you can run again for what is promised. I still see where you are coming from with your perspective tho. To receive something for free now, as others have suggested, is unfair towards the ones who wont receive something for free. I could easily end up with nothing for free, hundreds of plats wasted and a more difficult lb to run now too.

recilencia123
10-26-2023, 09:10 AM
how many chance % is the pasive of h neigher?

Itzmemohsin
10-26-2023, 09:21 AM

Or imagine you run week 2 and spend hundred of plats on the elixir and still loot nothing of value. Happened to many lb runners in labyrinth.U know why that wouldn't happen , because people would know that same rewards would be available all 3 weeks so there wouldn't be much difference in which ever week they run except the lb rewards

Itzmemohsin
10-26-2023, 09:31 AM
U know why that wouldn't happen , because people would know that same rewards would be available all 3 weeks so there wouldn't be much difference in which ever week they run except the lb rewardsBut tbh I just wanted to prove my argument , don't want to take it any further, let the devs decide what they want to do , i wouldn't mind either decision .

Vrazicak
10-26-2023, 10:08 AM
I don't think week 1 runners need anything as a "compensation" as you willingly chose to run week 1 for what was already offered.

Oakmaiden
10-26-2023, 11:21 AM
When you say only the first jewel stack you mean the first in the whole set or the first on a specific item?

Sent from my M2012K11AG using Tapatalk

Or multiple items

Upgrad
10-26-2023, 12:16 PM
Oooh nicee week 2

Skeleton Mike
10-26-2023, 12:19 PM
ohhh nice stuff

sectioned
10-26-2023, 12:33 PM
Suggestion: consider adding these to the elixir loot table ; heroic anky, heroic ewen, heroic squash, graveyard location+1 also necronomicon doesent work on oligarch mansion, its still an event dungeon i think its unfair fix

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

asommers
10-26-2023, 01:25 PM
Moving discussion to feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?717979)) now that week 2 is live.

-ALS