View Full Version : Feedback: Halloween 2023 Week 2

asommers
10-25-2023, 01:13 PM
Let us know what you think!

-ALS

AgentStonoga
10-26-2023, 01:28 PM
I'll just copypaste
1. I would like to increase elite dmg and boss dmg in mythic bracelets from 25% to 30%. Stacking dmg is the best stat from all of these 3, because it works everywhere and since all of these stats are additive, they'll always add same amount of dmg - there's no point of getting 25bd/ed if 25 stacking dmg will always add same amount of dmg as bd/ed and will work everywhere.
Also, removing additional stat (str from sorc, str from rog and int from war) and increase the primary stat is also good. These bracelets would be very useful for poor players and rich players would use them as movement speed/gold loot ones.
2. I would like to see 2 versions of that new jewel - for lower lvls where it adds 2dmg and for higher lvl where it adds 5dmg. 2dmg bonus is pretty low at 86lvl, 5 would be pretty good (even 4 would be acceptable, but 5 sounds better).
3. Please, change all of these pets from +50 primary stat +50 one stat to +50 primary stat +30-40 all stats. Make them all fair for all classes.
@Cinco @asommers @Futumsh

Adf
10-26-2023, 02:10 PM
Why bracelet is common? And everyone can loot it? This week even boring than first one

Americanarmy
10-26-2023, 02:27 PM
Can yall add a 100% cosmic shadow nature dmg proc to arcane artifact lvl 86 for 5-10 sec duration something similar

sectioned
10-26-2023, 02:37 PM
Suggestion: consider adding these to the elixir loot table ; heroic anky, heroic ewen, heroic squash, graveyard location and make necronomicon elixir work on oligarch mansion and boogie.

Inviato dal mio RMX2202 utilizzando Tapatalk

ForumJunkie
10-26-2023, 02:55 PM
Why bracelet is common? And everyone can loot it? This week even boring than first one

In my opinion, this is good.

Not everything has to be difficult to acquire. F2P players are rejoicing now as we speak. :D

imfeared
10-26-2023, 05:01 PM
Solid week 2. Appreciate the additions with the elixer and changes to hero flame. The community asked and guys delivered on this one

sejz
10-26-2023, 05:38 PM
It would be great if the New Shard will be a plat tier reward instead of lootable. Or just include the farmer elixir in tier rewards. Good job team for the new contents.

Ploid
10-26-2023, 06:02 PM
Can you guys atleast recolor the plat tier wings, it's the same as last week.

What's the point of having 2 of the same bound items?

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Itemstore
10-26-2023, 06:30 PM
Hello there's been a bit of uncertainty with the mantis shard can it be put in any lvl item and used or is there a level cap requirement for it? I have been farming hard for it to put into my twink gear I have ended up on lb not intending to be there just to get this mantis shard for my twink gear however if it has a level cap I would like to know soon as so I can quite while I'm behind XD

Lim Weibin
10-26-2023, 06:40 PM
Hello there's been a bit of uncertainty with the mantis shard can it be put in any lvl item and used or is there a level cap requirement for it? I have been farming hard for it to put into my twink gear I have ended up on lb not intending to be there just to get this mantis shard for my twink gear however if it has a level cap I would like to know soon as so I can quite while I'm behind XD

Yes it was updated in the OP. I can’t quote it but this was what’s written.

This jewel is tradable, level 1, usable up to 86, and lost on replacement.

asommers
10-26-2023, 06:43 PM
I would like to increase ... bracelets. I would like to see 2 versions of that new jewel. Please, change all of these pets ...

Sorry, no plans to change the bracelet or artifact stats/procs.

Why bracelet is common? And everyone can loot it?

It's not common, it's mythic, and yes, if you have the Farmer's Elixir.

Can you guys atleast recolor the plat tier wings, it's the same as last week. What's the point of having 2 of the same bound items?

No plans to recolor the wings. We debated it internally, but then they wouldn't match the Haunted Armor set. At least the wings are stashable so you can use them on other characters.

The Week 2 preview post has plenty of added information about the shard.

-ALS

Itemstore
10-26-2023, 06:47 PM
I have seen the post saying it's level1-86 and tradable however I'm heading from the ones who have looted it that it's bound is that a bug?

Adf
10-26-2023, 07:39 PM
I don t know why developers wants suggestions from us. Players all want in their benefit, so don t boost them too much. Is good to have bad pets too, if those are op now, in the future what we gonna have? The event was well since begining, with things that was good, and things that was bad. Now they ask more, and more to change to the event.

Ouch21
10-26-2023, 07:45 PM
Bonus goldloot on mythic bracelet pls

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

asommers
10-26-2023, 08:12 PM
I have seen the post saying it's level1-86 and tradable however I'm heading from the ones who have looted it that it's bound is that a bug?

Yeah, that's a bug. It will be fixed in tomorrow's update.

-ALS

stevenrealms
10-26-2023, 08:22 PM
add bonus gold loot% and strenght% in mythic bracelet

nathan2693
10-26-2023, 09:58 PM
No plans to recolor the wings. We debated it internally, but then they wouldn't match the Haunted Armor set. At least the wings are stashable so you can use them on other characters.

-ALS

how about, add a steel silver color versions of munin weapons NPC vendor and we can use our extra haunted wings as an exchange for one of em? just call it haunted weapons. (recolored munin weapons)

i rarely play multi accounts so these extra haunted wings that I'll get might just get discarded soon

#Recolored but acceptable

thank you

nathan2693
10-26-2023, 10:01 PM
also no plans of adding a recipe on NPC vendor which allows us change the color of the jack-o-lantern aura to the previous design of it? just name the pale orange version as a pumpkin aura.

thanks~~~~

Itemstore
10-27-2023, 01:10 AM
Hello I was wondering if there is any chance we could get a bound version of the manti in vendor for 10k tokens even if it dousent have the aura effect to keep that grind and maybe selling the aura for the effect next week? I am only farming for the manti I have already hit lb but unfortunately still no drop and with all the tokens I want to spend them on something I would find useful. If this could be considered please.

Smilesilly
10-27-2023, 01:46 AM
Hi, could you Increase drop rate of mantis shard please and thank you :)

Americanarmy
10-27-2023, 01:56 AM
Can u add a notifcation or big words for the fiery debuff so we know its applied because currently theres no way to tell if mob or boss is being debuffed by it. It be very helpfulladd like a glow effect on mob or marker on top of them showing they have debuff

Americanarmy
10-27-2023, 02:17 AM
Can u add a notifcation or big words for the fiery debuff so we know its applied because currently theres no way to tell if mob or boss is being debuffed by it. It be very helpfulladd like a glow effect on mob or marker on top of them showing they have debuff

Marosok
10-27-2023, 02:30 AM
After spending 700x energy running with 2x boss elixir all the time and seen 0 shards in party makes me want to suggest buff % of drop rate for it. With current drop chance it is probably better just to sit back, relax and buy one once you fix bound bug.

Special loot addition to event is great idea tho, speedup kits and pet xp kits are handy.

Americanarmy
10-27-2023, 02:49 AM
Heroic flame pet passive atk debuff is not working at all on mobs bosses or pve tested it alot and not activating has to be bug on pet needs fixing everything is good besides passive not activating or showing effect and aa is very weak barley any dmg at lvl 86

nathan2693
10-27-2023, 03:05 AM
Hello I was wondering if there is any chance we could get a bound version of the manti in vendor for 10k tokens even if it dousent have the aura effect to keep that grind and maybe selling the aura for the effect next week? I am only farming for the manti I have already hit lb but unfortunately still no drop and with all the tokens I want to spend them on something I would find useful. If this could be considered please.

Tell em to sell an aura version of this mantis shard that you've been grinding for for tomorrow and not next week because I do feel that this Jack-o-lantern Aura that they will release tomorrow will only have few sales

Lim Weibin
10-27-2023, 04:16 AM
Can a dev confirm if the death shard drop rate is dropable? I don’t wish to waste another 200+ of my energies after running for the past 200+ runs with no single shard drop seen in parties/public just to find a new buffed drop rate/fix update like what happened with the villainous artifact fix after 1 week.

Maybe I’ll have to run 1k runs ;-;

Itemstore
10-27-2023, 04:34 AM
I'm just trying to make helpful suggestions 😁 we could always add the mantis shard to plat tier prizes and watch how everyone will then be taking part in event maybe consider it for week 3. Right now it's getting hard to grind for the sake of grinding when your not after anything outher than the shard. My personal want is for the shard stats 😆 I really don't have a thing for auras anymore or vanities. I'm a simple man I would pray or prefer the mantis shard became common Even if it didn't have effect when slotted altho don't get me rong. You have introduced something In the game worth while for me to dust off my cobwebs and start playing again.

Vrazicak
10-27-2023, 04:34 AM
Make the death shard tradable please, seems like you made it untradable but in preview you said it would be tradable.

Thewolfbull
10-27-2023, 05:08 AM
Please make the pet xp stashable, it doesn't need to be tradable but I want to be able to use it on my main character.

nathan2693
10-27-2023, 05:22 AM
I'm just trying to make helpful suggestions 😁 we could always add the mantis shard to plat tier prizes and watch how everyone will then be taking part in event maybe consider it for week 3. Right now it's getting hard to grind for the sake of grinding when your not after anything outher than the shard. My personal want is for the shard stats 😆 I really don't have a thing for auras anymore or vanities. I'm a simple man I would pray or prefer the mantis shard became common Even if it didn't have effect when slotted altho don't get me rong. You have introduced something In the game worth while for me to dust off my cobwebs and start playing again.

nawww dont say that. your suggestion is actually good. in fact if the aura version will get an approval, they'll have more income to receive. (more funds = more great looking vanities and good graphic expansions in the future)

either way, if they won't release an aura version of it today, it might be possible that it will be added to the list of auras to be released on Forgotten Vanity Event 2024

dangibg
10-27-2023, 05:32 AM
Please add new things to the token vendor or increase the chance of event kits drop from Pumpkin chests, right now i get like 1 per 60-70 chests (1 event kit for 2000 token) already bought all the vanity too, have nothing to spend tokens on…

Ign ~ Danrog

Angelaxd
10-27-2023, 07:38 AM
The Flame pet is very weak in skill

VulcaineAL
10-27-2023, 08:15 AM
+1 to invisible aura. Probably unintentional bug.

Itzmemohsin
10-27-2023, 11:34 AM
Hello I was wondering if there is any chance we could get a bound version of the manti in vendor for 10k tokens even if it dousent have the aura effect to keep that grind and maybe selling the aura for the effect next week? I am only farming for the manti I have already hit lb but unfortunately still no drop and with all the tokens I want to spend them on something I would find useful. If this could be considered please.Idk man things change a lot since before , before we got para gem in plat tier , if they add it in token vendor I'll have something to do with the event , there's really nothing much to do in event rn , wouldn't even mind 10k tokens though it would be a big task to get there .

+1 to add it in token vendor [Make it bound if you want] , would give some real reason for non lb players to play the event , thanks

nathan2693
10-27-2023, 08:02 PM
still hoping for a recipe which allows us to convert this jack-o-lantern aura into the first design that you posted so that it can match well to the all hellows banner..thank you

please grant ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231028/dd2ac213a8edd420f8ced9a06e8e33f1.jpg

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信

octavos
10-27-2023, 08:37 PM
This new leaderboard strategy is god awful. It is annoying that you guys reset a regular player to a leaderboard one. I want an option to opt out of the leaderboard so I don’t lose my progress to reach another tier. This is the first time I came back for an event so I can “casually play” and enjoy the game but play for vanity’s and enjoy Halloween and probably will be my last one because the progression was fun before and with the weekly reset I’m just gonna be in my house redecorating.

Rikochhan
10-27-2023, 10:57 PM
still hoping for a recipe which allows us to convert this jack-o-lantern aura into the first design that you posted so that it can match well to the all hellows banner..thank you

please grant ithttps://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231028/dd2ac213a8edd420f8ced9a06e8e33f1.jpg

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信-1. Sts shouldnt suppose to follow 1 request because it suits your banner. Sts do some request because many people actually loves it or either needs an actual revamp. New jack aura looks much better tho rather on the 1st one.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

nathan2693
10-27-2023, 11:02 PM
-1. Sts shouldnt suppose to follow 1 request because it suits your banner. Sts do some request because many people actually loves it or either needs an actual revamp. New jack aura looks much better tho rather on the 1st one.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalkoh why? u got some salt? whats the harm on just adding a recipe in npc vendor? will it make you bankrupt? there's no harm in it since its only a recipe. in fact it might give them better chances to sell this new aura if a recipe will be added on the NPC vendor. based on your reply you sounded salty for some reason

But whatever

nathan2693
10-27-2023, 11:28 PM
-1. Sts shouldnt suppose to follow 1 request because it suits your banner. Sts do some request because many people actually loves it or either needs an actual revamp. New jack aura looks much better tho rather on the 1st one.

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalkaight no need to consider adding a recipe on NPC vendor which allows us to convert the jack-o-lantern aura into the previous design if ever we want to just to make this guy achieve a win over someone that he wants to Boo

he doesn't even know what that suggestion is for. it's been requested so that it will give this new aura a better chance of selling if it doesn't sell so well

This is a dot. <-----------------

just a piece of advice. better buy and wear a boo boo badge if you want to boo someone

Rikochhan
10-27-2023, 11:30 PM
aight no need to consider adding a recipe on NPC vendor which allows us to convert the jack-o-lantern aura into the previous design if ever we want to just to make this guy achieve a win over someone that he wants to Boo

he doesn't even know what that suggestion is for. it's been requested so that it will give this new aura a better chance of selling if it doesn't sell so well

This is a dot. <-----------------

just a piece of advice. better buy and wear a boo boo badge if you want to boo someone

Tapatalkを使用してNokia 3310から送信You've requested the aura to be revamped before also right? They did it and now you want it back? You sounds like a kid over your argument above, and its not over me to decide on something & im just here stating facts where if you want something, you keep suggesting because the new aura doesnt fit your banner right? Lmao good one.

Reechiii
10-28-2023, 12:14 AM
Any try buy this inventory slot from event vendor? Is it really 5k tokens just for 1 inventory slot?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231028/f602134f7323e34e5d96203734d3d280.jpg

Sent from my Infinix X678B using Tapatalk

Rikochhan
10-28-2023, 12:26 AM
Any try buy this inventory slot from event vendor? Is it really 5k tokens just for 1 inventory slot?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231028/f602134f7323e34e5d96203734d3d280.jpg

Sent from my Infinix X678B using TapatalkThis shoud atleast be 25, 5k tokens is alot either to collect. Will help new players as well to gather inventory for their chars.

Tripshot
10-28-2023, 01:02 AM
I know this has been said but adding the mantis gem to plat tier or token shop wouldn’t be a bad idea I’d say if add the mantis gem to plat tier make it bound and if add to shop make it tradable in order to preserve rarity but also give ppl a reason to farm the event. Or increase the drop rate of the gem as most ppl have stopped running the event because the chance of it dropping are ridiculously low.

Smilesilly
10-28-2023, 06:27 AM
I love farming event just for fun. . . . . seriously increase the drop just a smidge.

dexxiedex
10-28-2023, 06:41 AM
Agreed, this is way out of proportion

Immortal_Blood
10-28-2023, 09:41 PM
didn't get to play much but week 1 was great and week 2 I'm sure you noticed players are still/more happy

elixir is cool, I bought 10

duplicate wings for tier rewards is not cool but it's nothing,

asommers
10-29-2023, 03:08 PM
also no plans of adding a recipe on NPC vendor which allows us change the color of the jack-o-lantern aura to the previous design of it?

No, sorry. It was changed based on feedback prior to the event.

Hello I was wondering if there is any chance we could get a bound version of the manti in vendor for 10k tokens ...

Sorry, this shard is meant to be farmed.

Can a dev confirm if the death shard drop rate is dropable?

Confirmed. They exist in the game. No plans to change rate.

-ALS

dangibg
10-29-2023, 06:07 PM
No, sorry. It was changed based on feedback prior to the event.

Sorry, this shard is meant to be farmed.

Confirmed. They exist in the game. No plans to change rate.

-ALS

Are you planning to change any of the vendor items prices/drop rates of the chests or add anything new?

Ign ~ Danrog

TurnBackTime
10-30-2023, 04:50 AM
why do the mobs in necropolis woods and oligarch mansion not drop energy essence

DarkedYT
10-31-2023, 02:36 PM
Can you increase the drop rate of Boogie and Oligarch Badges ? I did 250k+ score on Rouge in Week 1 and Already at 100k+ score in Week 2 on Mage but no drops . Will really appreciate on why the RNG is unfair .

Vrazicak
11-01-2023, 07:06 AM
Can we get a significant increase in mentis shard drop rate? I feel like it should be widely avilable so everyone could have at least 1. With paracelsus gem it was great because it was a tier reward, would be nice if we got an account bound mentis shard for a plat tier reward, or as I said significantly increase its drop rate. thank you!

Maryjuanaaa
11-01-2023, 04:27 PM
I know this thread is for week 2 but I wanted to post a feedback for the week 3 top 5 vanity set reward. It seems like it lacks the detailing that the other two sets have across the torso for rogue. Could the change be made to the week 3 set?

Sent from my Pixel 7 using Tapatalk

asommers
11-02-2023, 04:57 PM
Discussion continues in the week 2 feedback thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?719042)) now that week 3 is live!

-ALS