PDA

View Full Version : Friendlist and Characterlist

Elogirl
10-25-2023, 07:18 PM
It would be good if you had the possibility to create folders in the friends list so that you have it better sorted. For example, I create a folder "Erahab Runs" and add there certain friends from my friends list so that I can later when I open the folder I can see who is online and who likes to play erahab. The same with „close friends“ or just other things. You should be able to name the folders yourself. They should be displayed in the friendlist. The same with the character I have several characters and always when creating a new account my main account slips down in the list.

Deadsuperman
10-25-2023, 08:39 PM
It would be good if you had the possibility to create folders in the friends list so that you have it better sorted. For example, I create a folder "Erahab Runs" and add there certain friends from my friends list so that I can later when I open the folder I can see who is online and who likes to play erahab. The same with „close friends“ or just other things. You should be able to name the folders yourself. They should be displayed in the friendlist. The same with the character I have several characters and always when creating a new account my main account slips down in the list.

Oh that's a super interesting concept that would be super nice to have to organize runs with people on certain areas. I wonder what that would look like

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

XLYD al
10-26-2023, 04:48 AM
+1

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2007J3SG eszközömről

asommers
10-29-2023, 02:31 PM
Sorry, I don't see this happening. If we used folders, you couldn't have a folder named "Besties" and a folder named "Elite Rahab" with the same player in it. So, in order to be useful, you'd probably want to be able to add tags to friends/guildmates and the ability to sort/search by tag. This already seems like way more work than it's worth, so I recommend you use an alternative mechanism (spreadsheet?) to organize your friends contextually.

-ALS