PDA

View Full Version : What is non-boss damage?

xbell
10-25-2023, 07:26 PM
Anyone knows?
It is just a normal bonus damage?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231026/cf16d8654e0f1e6435cf11d25ed70e52.jpg

Futumsh
10-25-2023, 07:36 PM
Damage to things that are not bosses/minibosses (essentially affects everything that boss damage does not).

bleyv
10-25-2023, 07:59 PM
is it only dmg to mobs? I think it would be more effective if it also affected the mini-bosses, since war doesn't do as much damage and this would compensate a little.

Elec
10-25-2023, 08:28 PM
Warriors has been struggling with not having enough dmg on boss and this is very interesting..

Switchback
10-25-2023, 08:56 PM
Uhh... Is anybody gunna tell them ...

Freed
10-26-2023, 05:25 AM
So is it just like 50% stacking damage?
or 25 none stacking + 25 stacking?

xbell
10-26-2023, 07:44 AM
Damage to things that are not bosses/minibosses (essentially affects everything that boss damage does not).Here is the answer.
Thanks
Close thread

MasterSan
10-26-2023, 08:42 AM
Damage to things that are not bosses/minibosses (essentially affects everything that boss damage does not).In non-boss damage 'everything' include damaging PvP Players in PvP maps aswell?

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

OdenTheJust
10-26-2023, 09:34 AM
This pet actually sounds really good for EZG. Im excited, cant wait to get my hands on one!

recilencia123
10-26-2023, 10:03 AM
In non-boss damage 'everything' include damaging PvP Players in PvP maps aswell?

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

xD the answer was clear man

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Elec
10-26-2023, 11:04 AM
This pet actually sounds really good for EZG. Im excited, cant wait to get my hands on one!

Ngl it looks op. But the idea to give warrior non-boss dmg was little disappointing tbh.

If it has 25% crit on hb and 30% boss dmg on aa, it would be perfect. Just my thought.

DerpySeal
10-26-2023, 09:23 PM
They worded it wrong making the wording solely negative - now that's all everyone is focusing on. So for our purposes we'll call it mob dmg instead. Still very useful, better than no additional stacking dmg. Boss dmg is just non mob dmg, easy

Adf
10-26-2023, 09:32 PM
They worded it wrong making the wording solely negative - now that's all everyone is focusing on. So for our purposes we'll call it mob dmg instead. Still very useful, better than no additional stacking dmg. Boss dmg is just non mob dmg, easy
If you look in game, the main thing that actually matter is the damage you have on the character and gear you wear. The other can be excluded from game. Ok they add some strength to the character, but only this two matter. Boss damage, non boss damage, elite damage this three don t do anything that you can really see in game. Ok you deal some more damage when run boss/mobs etc.

bleyv
10-26-2023, 09:36 PM
@futumsh Will it be possible to do it with all the enemies? now that all maps focus on killing bosses and there are almost no mobs, for example: raha, ekenta, hedourah
This would have been nice before but now it's useless to just kill mobs.

Adf
10-26-2023, 09:45 PM
@futumsh Will it be possible to do it with all the enemies? now that all maps focus on killing bosses and there are almost no mobs, for example: raha, ekenta, hedourah
Now you asking to buff the most op players in game, to clear maps even faster. You guys farmed the entire game. Thy must drop your gold drop and make the prices goes to normal. It is not normal that a player can farm 40-50m when portals open. You control the entire market, rest of us don t have a chance against you. You guys got bracelet 15% stats that only 1% can afford it, now you want rise the pet price to 300-500m? Omg

bleyv
10-26-2023, 09:52 PM
Now you asking to buff the most op players in game, to clear maps even faster. You guys farmed the entire game. Thy must drop your gold drop and make the prices goes to normal. It is not normal that a player can farm 40-50m when portals open. You control the entire market, rest of us don t have a chance against you. You guys got bracelet 15% stats that only 1% can afford it, now you want rise the pet price to 300-500m? Omg

If you think it's wrong just put -1, a lot of text

Elec
10-26-2023, 09:55 PM

Exactly. Some people don't even know what we are talking about.

Warriors struggled to find parties because we lack of boss damage in the gold maps that have almost no mobs.
Plus we in general don't really have problems on cleaning mobs (other class has the ability too).

I appreciate this pet has crit dmg, haste, dmg and armor. I really do. It's an awesome pet.

I just can't agree with the idea that warrior shouldn't have boss dmg when that's the imbalance now.

Adf
10-26-2023, 10:35 PM
Exactly. Some people don't even know what we are talking about.

Warriors struggled to find parties because we lack of boss damage in the gold maps that have almost no mobs.
Plus we in general don't really have problems on cleaning mobs (other class has the ability too).

I appreciate this pet has crit dmg, haste, dmg and armor. I really do. It's an awesome pet.

I just can't agree with the idea that warrior shouldn't have boss dmg when that's the imbalance now.

To be honest, since catacoms started, they made the game based of how much % you get on your items. Like with 7% on items you can do catacoms and new ekenta and rahabkor map, without it you can t deal damage to them. That why they just added high stat bracelet to make it harder for those who can t afford it. Same for making lb maps based of last level. Why we don t get old lb maps, when what matter was you speed set?

xbell
10-26-2023, 11:03 PM
Now you asking to buff the most op players in game, to clear maps even faster. You guys farmed the entire game. Thy must drop your gold drop and make the prices goes to normal. It is not normal that a player can farm 40-50m when portals open. You control the entire market, rest of us don t have a chance against you. You guys got bracelet 15% stats that only 1% can afford it, now you want rise the pet price to 300-500m? Omg1%? Lol

You are just jealous, can't afford this things and want everything easy.

Elec
10-27-2023, 12:16 AM
To be honest, since catacoms started, they made the game based of how much % you get on your items. Like with 7% on items you can do catacoms and new ekenta and rahabkor map, without it you can t deal damage to them. That why they just added high stat bracelet to make it harder for those who can t afford it. Same for making lb maps based of last level. Why we don t get old lb maps, when what matter was you speed set?

Hey Bro. you suffer dyslexia?

All your post are off the subject. Calm down and breathe.