PDA

View Full Version : No player is the host of this game

Yich
10-14-2012, 10:21 PM
This is a very common bug that occurs in PvP. Reproduction steps are as follows

1. Host a PvP game
2. If its 3v3 death match get 10 kills. If its ctf score 5 times.
3. Press replay
4. Now type "/host".

After 1 round, the host status is removed and booting trolls from the game becomes impossible. This is particularly annoying when people leave midfight, afk, lay on the ground and talk trash, or team you/rush you in your own game. I wont even ask if anyone else has experienced this, I know it happens consistently every time. Sorry if this is a repeat thread, i didnt see it anywhere else.

Elyseon
10-14-2012, 10:28 PM
Ikr I mentioned this on that thread about the +/- 5 level bug

Idk if its connected, aside from acknowledging that that problem existed they didn't do much, so idk how long this will take

Yich
10-14-2012, 10:32 PM
And I swear to Samhayne, if even one of you noobs tell me to "adapt"...

Elyseon
10-14-2012, 10:34 PM
Lol a bug is a bit different than a purpose addition to the games content

Loaden
10-15-2012, 06:07 AM
SiMpLy, when you replay, you merge with other rooms, now there is no real host as there is actually 2!

Rot
10-15-2012, 06:17 AM
Server maintenance is annoying the heck outta' me.
Off-topic. :p

Elyseon
10-15-2012, 07:11 AM
Server maintenance is annoying the heck outta' me.
Off-topic. :p
Same
They should fix it first

Yich
10-15-2012, 07:18 AM
SiMpLy, when you replay, you merge with other rooms, now there is no real host as there is actually 2!

But I'm sure the games arent just merging, because if you leave, when you go to rejoin it still has someones name on the left side. It will say the name of the host, the level of the game and the amount of players currently in that game.

Elyseon
10-15-2012, 07:39 AM

But I'm sure the games arent just merging, because if you leave, when you go to rejoin it still has someones name on the left side. It will say the name of the host, the level of the game and the amount of players currently in that game.
I think it's related, like they try to merge and delete the host, but then it scans and find nothing to merge with so it rmks but no host
^idk if that made sense, let me know

Loaden
10-16-2012, 01:00 AM
Maybe the system isn't sure who is the real owner of the room? I once saw a room I replayed into was a owner of another and the first owner was angry....

Yich
10-16-2012, 04:01 PM
Must just be u noobs
I boot anyone and everyone I want
Hey, I noticed you're new to the forums. You should go to the top right button on your screen labeled "Profile". From there, edit your signature to say all of your in game characters names and levels. That way it makes it more convenient for people who see your forum posts to PM you in game and chat, add you as friend, or in my case, make a character your level and rush the hell out of you.

Entertaining
10-16-2012, 04:39 PM
Hey, I noticed you're new to the forums. You should go to the top right button on your screen labeled "Profile". From there, edit your signature to say all of your in game characters names and levels. That way it makes it more convenient for people who see your forum posts to PM you in game and chat, add you as friend, or in my case, make a character your level and rush the hell out of you.

Agreed.

Zeus
10-16-2012, 04:42 PM

He plays end game, full vanity bear in sand walker set, lol.

RedStapler
10-16-2012, 04:52 PM
It's just a troll that I'm taking care of. Nevermind him.

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 05:10 PM

Red to the rescue <3

Sryyoulose
10-16-2012, 06:18 PM
Red is great! I don't know how the forums survived without her! She doesn't drop the banhammer like crzy, doesn lock real threads with a troller, and stops trollers! <3

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 07:11 PM
Red is great! I don't know how the forums survived without her! She doesn't drop the banhammer like crzy, doesn lock real threads with a troller, and stops trollers! <3

Why her? We don't his/her gender! ;)

Yich
10-16-2012, 07:31 PM

Woah, that's twice now a mod/dev has saved my thread from the brink of trolldom. Does that mean I'm getting a GoA shield? Or is that after 3 saves?

On a serious note, is this being looked at Red?

Sryyoulose
10-16-2012, 08:49 PM
Why her? We don't his/her gender! ;)

Red stapler is a girl I don't remember which thread but it's been said.

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 02:58 AM

It was a guess. They were asking to know. But no one knows.

Zaonabiuibil
10-17-2012, 09:14 AM

It was a guess. They were asking to know. But no one knows.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70660-Didnt-knew-Redstapler-was-a-girl!!!&highlight=redstapler+girl%3F

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 10:09 AM
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?70660-Didnt-knew-Redstapler-was-a-girl!!!&highlight=redstapler+girl%3F

Yeah, that's what I was saying :p.

Yich
10-17-2012, 10:50 AM
Go discuss reds gender elsewhere...

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 11:44 AM
Go discuss reds gender elsewhere...

Chill :) We finished our discussion :).

ninjaduck
10-17-2012, 12:25 PM
This is very annoying in ctf :(