PDA

View Full Version : 2023-10-26 Content Update (307553)

asommers
10-26-2023, 12:22 PM
+ Get ready for Halloween Week 2! See the details here (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?717943)!
+ Use the Halloween Farmer's Elixir for a chance to loot special items from Bosses in the Necropolis Woods.
+ Halloween Farmer's loot includes the Spider Wisp, Mythic "Wraith" Bracelets, Pet XP, and Crafting Speed-ups!
+ Updated Store Jewel Chest contents and odds. Removed recipes, all gem types now have equal odds per quality (Standard through Flawless), and higher qualities have decreasing odds.
+ Hardcore auction browse access can once again be purchased from the Fable Coin vendor.
+ Buffed stats for Legendary Ghostly, Flame and Neigher.
+ Adjusted stats for Heroic Flame and Neigher based on forum feedback!
+ Increased the chance to loot a new Arcane Halloween Artifact from Oligarch and Boogie Bags.
+ Fixed portions of the 2023 Halloween artifact visual effect disappearing after some time
+ Zodias Eating Machine Cannon proc dot and debuff now handle immunities separately.
+ Fixed wrong interactive state for Halloween 2023 furnishings (they should all be non-interactive)

omaigad gustii
10-26-2023, 12:22 PM
wow

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Meow08
10-26-2023, 12:23 PM
Nice

Celestial6969
10-26-2023, 12:24 PM
Gg

Sent from my CPH1941 using Tapatalk

bleyv
10-26-2023, 12:25 PM
Is it possible that the elixir also reduces the damage of traps in the Oligaarch portal?

papas
10-26-2023, 12:31 PM
It's nice to have cs access for hc toons. Very handful to check prices and stats of diferent gears without the need of swap toons.
But pls can u remove the "max auction slots" aps. Is pretty much lame paying u money for boost 100aps. Since this one has no use or will ever have for hardcore chars. Also remove the posting items in cs since it's not doable.
Feels like it's fair this way.
Note that on my Hc I alrd finished that aps of max cs slots since it was purchasable with story tokens.
Thanx.

Στάλθηκε από το LDN-L21 μου χρησιμοποιώντας Tapatalk

recilencia123
10-26-2023, 12:33 PM
Is it possible that the elixir also reduces the damage of traps in the Oligaarch portal?

no necessary .-.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Nucleus121
10-26-2023, 12:40 PM
What about those players who opened thousands of bags and didnt drop artifact in week 1 ?

jaeden.
10-26-2023, 01:00 PM
The jewel chest is broken

asommers
10-26-2023, 01:00 PM

It didn't make this update, but it will be in the next server (content) update.

What about those players who opened thousands of bags and didnt drop artifact in week 1 ?

We don't have a time machine. Either you want changes to happen based on feedback (and data) or not.

The jewel chest is broken

In what way?

-ALS