PDA

View Full Version : A quick question from me

Quebble
10-15-2012, 12:05 AM
Hi.Question is:If I have a (eg level 6) character and I want to farm vanities in red sun,is it easier for them to drop compared if I use my level 45?
P.S:Not trying to spam the forums with this question though,once question is answered,I'll delete?(maybe)

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 12:20 AM
No worry about that, it's a legitimate question (: (Once OP is made you can only edit)

Running through with lvl 45 will be a lot quicker than lvl 4-8. (Doubt lvl diff would change the drop rate ratio, as Vanity is on a separate loot table)

Only thing I would suggest is if you are taking your time, make sure to do all possible on the level, opening chests etc, never know where those Vanity are hiding, and how would you feel if you missed many Vans just by missing out a mob/chest. (You'd never find out tho)

Commanderkeen
10-15-2012, 12:25 AM
What Bod said.

Off topic I finally reached lvl 8 on WoM Bod, only took me 8 months.

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 12:31 AM
ROFL! A new member hit lvl 16 in a day xD (without boosts)

Android is pretty sturdy now on Oct 4/5th version, just need iOS to catch up.

Commanderkeen
10-15-2012, 12:45 AM
ROFL! A new member hit lvl 16 in a day xD (without boosts)

Android is pretty sturdy now on Oct 4/5th version, just need iOS to catch up.

Well he/she probably has no life unlike me.

Isn't iOS always catching up?

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 12:51 AM
Lol! Js new Droid/PC/Mac and it's possible. (Not so much on iOS until update approved, and Amazon have an old version too)

They are up to date, development wise. (On par with Droid)

But Apple, take forever to approve new versions (2+ weeks) and then Reject versions for having the word "Quit" in the main menu? Lol

akfury
10-15-2012, 02:38 AM
Umm no point to open chests in red sun as the only vanities that drop there are classics and only SL bosses drop classics ;)

HunterSLAYER
10-15-2012, 02:43 AM
You would be better off farming Numa for a chance at a squid i guess...

Quebble
10-15-2012, 03:56 AM
No worry about that, it's a legitimate question (: (Once OP is made you can only edit)

Running through with lvl 45 will be a lot quicker than lvl 4-8. (Doubt lvl diff would change the drop rate ratio, as Vanity is on a separate loot table)

Only thing I would suggest is if you are taking your time, make sure to do all possible on the level, opening chests etc, never know where those Vanity are hiding, and how would you feel if you missed many Vans just by missing out a mob/chest. (You'd never find out tho)
K thanks for the info,pretty desperate for money now,I'll do anything for a squid xD

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 06:05 AM
K thanks for the info,pretty desperate for money now,I'll do anything for a squid xD

If its a Squid/X-Ray/Mech Helm your after, you are better off farming Numa.