PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Neigher HB

MasterSan
10-27-2023, 02:08 AM
Hi Devs,

If it's still not too late, maybe consider adding the new Lethality stat instead of non-boss damage?

Thoughts?https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231027/b741cbba746fda0be89757573e49bda7.jpg

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

Stephencobear
10-27-2023, 02:35 AM
Non boss damage > lethality

Non boss damage works on aa & skills on everything that isn’t a boss
Lethality only works sometimes on mobs ( not boss/min boss/ pvp) who are nearly dead at 20% health as a percentage chance
If a mob is at 20% health, the odds are one or several of the pt has a dot/proc in effect & that mob is dead in 1 sec

Lethality is a near worthless awake & should never have been added as it waters down the chances at good awakes

Also no other new types of awakes should be added such as nature, shadow, bla bla bla Pokémon bs

OdenTheJust
10-27-2023, 09:26 AM
I think that the lethality stat would be better if it was either a higher roll chance on wep, like 50% or something but 1.25% being the max is a joke. I think they could have just put banish in the % and made it low like 1.25%. I think the stats would be more useful if it either worked at a higher health percentage or we could roll higher values on it. Even if a character had 25-50% lethality I dont think it would even be that good.

Rachnaruss
10-27-2023, 09:54 AM
-

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mitsooos
11-03-2023, 11:43 AM
His hb is perfect. Don't change anything
Lethality sounds good for farming old elite maps

Hexame
11-03-2023, 01:57 PM
I opened and tested it on my hardcore and used my pet experience kits to make sure the Night's Decay works and I can see the difference once he applies Night's Decay. The %25 non-boss damage just helps even more because you can use this pet for mobs and when you reach the boss.. the passive Night's Decay works great with bosses as well. It's good the way it is for being a all around pet to help with teammates to kill mobs/bosses much faster. It's even better with teammates with it in the same team using it as base pet. Trust me lol it's great the way it is

verigacripto
11-04-2023, 05:45 AM
Best pet overall for all classes