PDA

View Full Version : New idea platnium recycle npc

Rushorgtfo
10-15-2012, 02:01 AM
Hey community!!!!

I thought of an idea in where an NPC will refund a fraction of your platnium you paid for an item such as the OCD helmet for 500 platnium you'd get 1/4 of that for recycling it. And you can't buy it back unless you want to pay the 500 platnium. I Belive this is a good idea not only for the players but for sts to. It'll boost plat sales because people won't have to worry about spending to much platnium on items in store cause they can recycle them. But elixers will not be recyclable only items such as gear helms swords staffs vanity dragon packs etc.

I know a lot may disagree but please give me your honest opinion. I think it's a great idea considering people always need platnium or for those who have bought the same ring 10 + times in Accediant.

I posted this suggestion here in general discussion to drag more attention to this thread. Please let me know what you guys think

-RushOrGtfo

McBain
10-15-2012, 02:15 AM
I posted this suggestion here in general discussion to drag more attention to this thread.

The reason the sub-forums exist isn't to decide which threads deserve more or less attention.

That said, it isn't a bad idea, but I don't see STS ever giving this consideration for many reasons, but maybe the biggest one being that it would be one more thing they will have to receive and respond to support emails about ("Help! I accidentally recycled my such-and-such" etc).

Rushorgtfo
10-15-2012, 02:26 AM
Bump, and it's only a suggestion I appolagize I just think its needed. It'll help the community a lot. And make all of there customers happy

Wrath
10-15-2012, 03:02 AM
I like it... pretty smart idea. Props

Rushorgtfo
10-15-2012, 03:29 AM
BUMB please people comment I really really think this should be implemented

saool
10-15-2012, 03:36 AM
I like it. There's a few items that cost platinum I've bought that I'll never use...this would be a nice way of getting some of it back!

Cobraguy
10-15-2012, 03:48 AM
Doubt it will ever happen, but I always thought this would be a good idea as well. I'd sure like to turn in some of the junk I keep in my stash for a few extra plat back in my bank.

Rushorgtfo
10-15-2012, 03:49 AM
This is not asking for a lot of platnium back just 1/4 or even less up to the devs but it'll give people less of a worry spending platnium knowing they can get some back if they don't like what they buy.

Rushorgtfo
10-15-2012, 04:26 AM
Bump...

Cobraguy
10-15-2012, 05:23 AM
Bumping a thread will most likely get it closed BTW....

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/misc.php?do=vsarules

Rushorgtfo
10-15-2012, 07:10 AM
I know I reopened thread in suggestion forum so don't post here post there

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71846-New-npc-idea&p=813981#post813981

Yich
10-15-2012, 07:16 AM
Your less-than-an-hour-later bumps make me angry. You wont like me when Im angry.

Elyseon
10-15-2012, 07:20 AM
Your less-than-an-hour-later bumps make me angry. You wont like me when Im angry.
Will i?

Btw bump

Drizzid
10-15-2012, 02:21 PM
Problem is that this takes away from potential sales because vanities and platinum are strictly code.

They have already gotten their original purchase, of say 500 plat for OCD, it wouldn't make sense to give back 125 plat, or any amount for that matter, because the item holds no actual value.

I get what you're saying, and it would be cool if you could do something with older/unwanted vanities, but I'm positive this idea won't fly. As much as STS wants to help the community, first and foremost is ensuring they stay afloat. Giving away potential sales won't help in that regard.