PDA

View Full Version : More space to add items when trading?

Shonex
10-15-2012, 03:08 AM
I was thinking that the devs could make more space to fit our items in when we are trading.
ex.You can not fit 2 sets in the trade box,there is no room.So devs could you make it bigger in the new update? :lemo:

ArtofWar
10-15-2012, 07:29 AM
this have been suggested already so much times but its still a good idea :)

Fao
10-15-2012, 07:31 AM
It has been suggested before, but Devs;
Y U NO MAKE MORE SPACE?!

Like seriously, would if I wanna put in a wand set and the staff to that set? Oh wait, I can't -_-

Astrocat
10-15-2012, 07:34 AM
Especially that this is supposed to be a suggestion and feedback section, but they never do what we suggest. They don't even reply. I know it's because their working for Pocket Legends and Arcane Legends, but still, been few months that Star Legends has been abandoned.

Fao
10-15-2012, 08:04 AM
I agree Astro, Devs are very active at all in SL forums:/ and yeah they are pretty busy, so I guess we just gotta be thankful for what we get right?:)

Ark
10-15-2012, 08:13 AM
Lol. What if we roll in poop, will it get their attention? :O. jk jk jk.

But yeah, I agree. We need at least one more space so we can actually fit a whole set lol. If not then we get tricked..

4 spots in trade > tries trading a set > noob runs away only giving you 4 pieces > you sad > you cry > you complain > email STS > they have to fix a small problem all because they don't give us 5 spaces.

^true stuff mannn cause people don't think sometimes..
less work for STS if they give us more room? :D

Shonex
10-15-2012, 01:34 PM
Lol. What if we roll in poop, will it get their attention? :O. jk jk jk.

But yeah, I agree. We need at least one more space so we can actually fit a whole set lol. If not then we get tricked..

4 spots in trade > tries trading a set > noob runs away only giving you 4 pieces > you sad > you cry > you complain > email STS > they have to fix a small problem all because they don't give us 5 spaces.

^true stuff mannn cause people don't think sometimes..
less work for STS if they give us more room? :D
I agree,it isn`t something that needs to much work,you just add more space and that`s it... :tranquillity:

ely
10-15-2012, 01:37 PM
They would need to change the box size cuz if u cant see all the items in trade, you will be complaining 'omg i didnt see.he removed one o da items' 'cry'

eugene9707
10-15-2012, 04:37 PM
or ...... we can use plat to buy trade slots, and there's no maximum XD

however .......

i don't think some people *cough* scammers *cough* well spend plat so they can't scam people......

ely
10-15-2012, 04:47 PM
Lol if you have too many slots you can get scammed just as easy

BodMaster
10-15-2012, 04:59 PM
Even if they make it an even 10, be better than nothing.

I agree Astro, Devs are very active at all in SL forums:/ and yeah they are pretty busy, so I guess we just gotta be thankful for what we get right?:)

*Looks at Sig, and char lvls* yhh I wonder why you don't mind ;)

Shonex
10-16-2012, 02:58 AM
If they decide to make more space that will be ok,if they don`t it`s ok,their choice....the suggestion is here so... :pirate: