PDA

View Full Version : Something Happened to Character Name deletion

Nucleus121
10-28-2023, 04:49 PM
Was trying to put my x email char name to y email by deleteing the char . It still stays the name in use . I am able to retake the name in x email . Any bug ?

asommers
10-28-2023, 05:03 PM
Deleted names belong to the previous account for 2 weeks before they are freed for another account to use. A deleted name can be reused immediately by the account that owns it.

-ALS

Nucleus121
10-28-2023, 05:52 PM
Oh thanks for info !

Nxtlvl
11-28-2023, 04:28 PM
Deleted names belong to the previous account for 2 weeks before they are freed for another account to use. A deleted name can be reused immediately by the account that owns it.

-ALSHello asomemers,
Can we not just send a mail to sts that " i want to delete name from my x acc and put on my y acc and they can just release name from my x account". Cuz the 2 weeks system is kinda risky if i don't remember the exact days then i can loose my ign.

Sent from my V2230 using Tapatalk

asommers
11-28-2023, 06:46 PM
Hello asomemers,
Can we not just send a mail to sts that " i want to delete name from my x acc and put on my y acc and they can just release name from my x account". Cuz the 2 weeks system is kinda risky if i don't remember the exact days then i can loose my ign.

Sent from my V2230 using Tapatalk

Yes, you can contact Customer Support.

-ALS