PDA

View Full Version : Promo amazon

XLYD al
10-30-2023, 03:41 PM
Can u guys bring back this code or someway to achive that vanity ? i deleted it around 2016 these vanitys were clean

Tapatalkkal küldve az én M2007J3SG eszközömről

asommers
10-30-2023, 11:23 PM
Although the promo code is gone, these items still exist, but I don't want to use the previous name and I need to figure out what to do with them. After a rename, my current thought is they may be part of the new player experience.

-ALS

Warriorknown
10-31-2023, 02:06 PM
What’s the deal with making everything accessible to everyone? There was a long period of time to get the Amazon vanity, if you deleted it and could not recover them it’s your fault. Some things should remain exclusive and stay in the past. Not everything has to be accessible to everyone. No hard feelings to OP but they had their chance. -1.

FYI:I don’t have the Amazon vanity.

ForumJunkie
10-31-2023, 06:46 PM
I am not sure if there are any promo codes at the moment that are active/available, but a new promo code would be appreciated for beginners/veterans to enjoy.

Stephencobear
10-31-2023, 10:51 PM
Although the promo code is gone, these items still exist, but I don't want to use the previous name and I need to figure out what to do with them. After a rename, my current thought is they may be part of the new player experience.

-ALS

Member pl has “vet” rewards?
Maybe something like that where u get a piece of a vanity set for every determined bit of time
Nothing that takes too long just something to encourage new players to stick around for

Give a set effect , or even better an exclusive emote for it
-spitball sue