PDA

View Full Version : Ichors

Ptaka
10-15-2012, 12:01 PM
so... i've got 250/500 of those ichors. anybody have an idea what happens when the update comes out? trying to figure out where i should spend my PL time between here and when the update drops.

slaveleia
10-15-2012, 12:20 PM
I think you might be screwed...imagine if u get to like 400 plus ichors & they pull the plug?...that's really where you don't wanna be at the halfway point right now & the update/level cap coming any day now. All arrows seem to point to this week, of course there could be delays. Wish we had a better idea of how much time left!

ely
10-15-2012, 12:49 PM
When update comes out u cant finish quest

Techno said somewhere but im too lazy to find it

Energizeric
10-15-2012, 01:30 PM
Yes, the fire forest dungon will go away when the update comes and fire forest will instead become the town for blacksmoke mountain.

I can already guess the storyline....

The brave heros of Alterra have liberated Fire Forest from the evil Dragonet, and so the Dragonet has fled to the surrounding areas where he has taken refuge with the great evil Red Dragon in the Dragons Lair. <evil laugh>

Multibird
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
Yes, the fire forest dungon will go away when the update comes and fire forest will instead become the town for blacksmoke mountain.

I can already guess the storyline....

The brave heros of Alterra have liberated Fire Forest from the evil Dragonet, and so the Dragonet has fled to the surrounding areas where he has taken refuge with the great evil Red Dragon in the Dragons Lair. <evil laugh>

WORD!

MrSokoy
10-15-2012, 04:16 PM
Just to throw a wrench in the conversation, here's another hieroglyphic hint from Cinco. Interpret as you please lol

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?68537-Dragonet-Ichor-Quest&p=773523#post773523