Why is the drop of the new artifacts so high? literally died

recilencia123
10-31-2023, 09:56 AM
when is so high, why so high, when is so low why so low 0% drop rate [emoji99]

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

Ploid
10-31-2023, 12:11 PM
Complains when it's low, complains when it's high [emoji23]

I rather it be high so everyone can have a chance to use it.

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
10-31-2023, 01:33 PM
Complains when it's low, complains when it's high [emoji23]

It is one thing to have a rare drop, another is for it to be too difficult, the value with the rarity must have 1 balance

ForumJunkie
10-31-2023, 06:09 PM

+1

I agree. Not everything has to be too difficult to acquire. Free to play players appreciate the free level 85 arcane artifact and mythic bracelets.

In my opinion, most of those who complains about drops being good/high are just thinking only for themselves for the profit.

Ploid
10-31-2023, 10:25 PM
It is one thing to have a rare drop, another is for it to be too difficult, the value with the rarity must have 1 balanceWho cares about rarity? It's an item for people to use not vanity.

The more people can get it, the better. Don't be selfish, lol.

Tonebox
11-01-2023, 04:58 AM
That artifact is much less good than kraken and even walley. So its no wonder it drops much more often and cost 2-3m.

Angelaxd
11-01-2023, 07:28 AM
Who cares about rarity? It's an item for people to use not vanity.

The more people can get it, the better. Don't be selfish, lol.

then use everything of epic rarity, are you stupid or are you pretending? The rarity of these items is linked to the difficulty of having them.

MasterSan
11-01-2023, 08:14 AM
If u want it buy it, if u don't want it don't buy it..why complaining about it's drop rate if it's being made affordable for everyone?

Not all arcane items should be made hard to acquire.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

Msrobinsonal
11-01-2023, 08:17 AM
then use everything of epic rarity, are you stupid or are you pretending? The rarity of these items is linked to the difficulty of having them.

You're looking at it wrongly, if you overpaid for one that sucks.

These artifacts arent op and it gives lesser geared players a chance for something better at low cost.

Would you rather join randoms who use common rarity arti or arcane arti?

Angelaxd
11-01-2023, 08:22 AM
You're looking at it wrongly, if you overpaid for one that sucks.

These artifacts arent op and it gives lesser geared players a chance for something better at low cost.

Would you rather join randoms who use common rarity arti or arcane arti?

You didn't get anything right, I'm just saying what it is, the rarity is the important point, not the use of the item.

QuaseT
11-01-2023, 08:36 AM
You didn't get anything right, I'm just saying what it is, the rarity is the important point, not the use of the item.If the rarity scale was the only thing that matters than mentis morti gem would be cheaper than a mind relic.

Angelaxd
11-01-2023, 08:48 AM
If the rarity scale was the only thing that matters than mentis morti gem would be cheaper than a mind relic.

1 single-use item and something they've been asking for for years, its price makes sense

ForumJunkie
11-01-2023, 08:55 AM
1 single-use item and something they've been asking for for years, its price makes sense

I disagree. The price doesn't make sense and is absurd. It's a vanity stone and is only useful for twinks (which, IMO, is not what many players do anymore [not 100% sure about this claim]).

For example:

The power stone is also a single-use gem and much better stat-wise, yet it's significantly cheaper than a Mentis shard. Although the Power Stones had 3 months to drop, it never started with a price range of 90m+.

VulcaineAL
11-01-2023, 09:56 AM
I disagree. The price doesn't make sense and is absurd. It's a vanity stone and is only useful for twinks (which, IMO, is not what many players do anymore [not 100% sure about this claim]).

For example:

The power stone is also a single-use gem and much better stat-wise, yet it's significantly cheaper than a Mentis shard. Although the Power Stones had 3 months to drop, it never started with a price range of 90m+.

It's a novelty/vanity item. The value doesn't come from it's stat alone. Just like the paracelsus stone.

Also I don't think the power stone is better than the mentis shard. Critical damage % is stronger than flat stat. I have it on my bracelet, replacing 1 flawless finesse jewel, from what I'm seeing, it amps damage more.

After the event, it'll go extinct. 200m is just the beginning. I've seen people recently offering over 750m for an untouched paracelsus stone from back then.

ForumJunkie
11-01-2023, 11:22 AM
It's a novelty/vanity item. The value doesn't come from it's stat alone. Just like the paracelsus stone.

Yes, that’s what I said. It’s just a vanity stone that is, IMO, only useful for twinks.

Also I don't think the power stone is better than the mentis shard. Critical damage % is stronger than flat stat. I have it on my bracelet, replacing 1 flawless finesse jewel, from what I'm seeing, it amps damage more.

I agree that crit damage % is better than flat primary stats, but gaining 2.5% crit dmg + 5 dmg for 200m is not worth it IMO. I would rather take my chances socketing power stones and hoping to get lucky rolling multiple crit dmg stats on it than having to socket mentis shard once.

But again, that’s just me.

After the event, it'll go extinct. 200m is just the beginning. I've seen people recently offering over 750m for an untouched paracelsus stone from back then.

You are correct. After the event, it will most likely not come back again, but IMO, there will be better stuff out there that will be released that will be worth more than spending it on this mentis shard that doesn’t give you a huge significant boost in damage.

Just a FYI. I am not hating those players who got them already nor I envy them. I just personally don’t think it’s worth the cost. That will be all.

Thank you.

Ploid
11-01-2023, 07:38 PM
then use everything of epic rarity, are you stupid or are you pretending? The rarity of these items is linked to the difficulty of having them.Sure, I'd use epic items if they have good stats lol.

When it comes to items, rarity doesn't matter, stats and procs do.

Again, who cares about rarity if stats are good? You are just salty cuz you looted one and can't sell for high profile, lmfao.

Angelaxd
11-01-2023, 09:10 PM
Sure, I'd use epic items if they have good stats lol.

When it comes to items, rarity doesn't matter, stats and procs do.

Again, who cares about rarity if stats are good? You are just salty cuz you looted one and can't sell for high profile, lmfao.

When did I say that? Are you okay or are you schizophrenic?

Immortal_Blood
11-01-2023, 10:11 PM
consider yourself lucky, previous artifacts from the bags are/were notoriously rare.

that's why it's so high my friend.

Ploid
11-01-2023, 11:39 PM
When did I say that? Are you okay or are you schizophrenic?Then there's no reason for u to be complaining about items being cheap if you aren't selling those items? What's there for you to lose?

What's wrong with you?

Miskoxjones
11-01-2023, 11:52 PM
I opened like 1000 bags for the artifact and didn't drop and there and almost nobody drop it at the beginning, but from nowhere the it started to drop like crazy... i mean is unfair to the players who wasted gold

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Angelaxd
11-02-2023, 12:48 AM
Then there's no reason for u to be complaining about items being cheap if you aren't selling those items? What's there for you to lose?

What's wrong with you?

It just doesn't seem right to me that it's so easy to loot, why do you always talk too much?

Itzmemohsin
11-02-2023, 12:53 AM
I opened like 1000 bags for the artifact and didn't drop and there and almost nobody drop it at the beginning, but from nowhere the it started to drop like crazy... i mean is unfair to the players who wasted gold

Sent from my SM-G996U using TapatalkYe it's also quite unfair for those who bought or held on to the Artifact in week 1 expecting the drop rate to remain same

ForumJunkie
11-02-2023, 06:55 AM
Ye it's also quite unfair for those who bought or held on to the Artifact in week 1 expecting the drop rate to remain same

That's the risk players opted to go with when they decided to hoard the artifact.

But I do agree that some compensation would have been fair. However, I don't know how STS would go on about the recompense process. In my opinion, it would have been difficult to compensate each and every individual player.

Ploid
11-02-2023, 11:11 AM
It just doesn't seem right to me that it's so easy to loot, why do you always talk too much?You are the one replying to every comment bud, you are the one talking too much, ironic isn't it?

Elite Mind Relics which are arcane items are easy to drop as well eventhough they are arcane.

Cheap items are good because many players can afford them and use them. Do you only want to see the same people whenever u play the game?

Right now many new players with mythic set can't even tickle bosses, what's wrong with them getting a bit of a power boost, lol.

Infact, they should be given more power so they can atleast contribute to damaging the bosses. Right now they do negligible damage.

Please be less selfish next time, you sound like you'd be awful and miserable to hang around with irl. Think of those who are less fortunate than you.

Every thread and suggestion I make is always with the intentions to be able to help the new and weaker players eventhough I already have strong items and I am an lb player.

Angelaxd
11-02-2023, 01:11 PM
You are the one replying to every comment bud, you are the one talking too much, ironic isn't it?

Elite Mind Relics which are arcane items are easy to drop as well eventhough they are arcane.

Cheap items are good because many players can afford them and use them. Do you only want to see the same people whenever u play the game?

Right now many new players with mythic set can't even tickle bosses, what's wrong with them getting a bit of a power boost, lol.

Infact, they should be given more power so they can atleast contribute to damaging the bosses. Right now they do negligible damage.

Please be less selfish next time, you sound like you'd be awful and miserable to hang around with irl. Think of those who are less fortunate than you.

Every thread and suggestion I make is always with the intentions to be able to help the new and weaker players eventhough I already have strong items and I am an lb player.

From everything you said it made it clear to me that you know nothing, help the new ones? Yes, of course, friend, there are surely 8000 new ones every week, ridiculous, you don't know about the value that 1 new object should have, you compare 1 item that has been around for years, new things must have a high value so that a map is better cultivated or There will be more 1 chest, if you don't know anything better, don't talk

Angelaxd
11-02-2023, 01:13 PM
You are the one replying to every comment bud, you are the one talking too much, ironic isn't it?

By the way, no one asked you what you were or what you had, go show off somewhere else son, sir "humble"

Cinco
11-02-2023, 01:48 PM
It just doesn't seem right to me that it's so easy to loot, why do you always talk too much?

It's right - and it's a good thing.

Since this thread has devolved to insults, I'm closing it.

In the future, share your opinions but keep your insults to yourself.