PDA

View Full Version : Change Auto-attack button to also switch targets

CosmoxKramer
10-15-2012, 01:12 PM
I don't know if this has suggested or not. The change I'm suggesting is as follows:

NEW - if you are with range of multiple mobs and you press the auto-attack button or space bar in Chrome then it switches targets instead of turning off auto-attack.
CURRENT - turn auto-attack ON/OFF but stay on the same target.

I just thought it would be nice to toggle between targets to get to their healer. It can be hard to click or tap her when they are being tossed back/forth in a crowd.

Thanks for your feedback;)

Samhayne
10-15-2012, 01:41 PM
Nice idea, thanks for posting it.

ely
10-15-2012, 01:47 PM
That would actually be pretty helpful for chrome
As clicking can be quite annoying

ninjaduck
10-15-2012, 01:49 PM
This is a great suggestion. Could possibly be a feature for phones too, but to be toggled..

CosmoxKramer
10-15-2012, 01:59 PM
thanks for the feedback!! I just started playing on Chrome and i LOVE it, but i noticed that i sometimes lose my mouse icon in the all the activity going on and i thought using the space bar to toggle between targets or tapping the button on the screen in IOS/Android to toggle would be handy

Yich
10-15-2012, 02:25 PM
I think it would make PvP too easy. Ofc thats an opinion, sure. I also think that auto attack turning on makes PvP less complicated, and I think PvP needs some complication otherwise the entire game is just repetitiveness. Then again, if it makes anything easier, it will probably be implemented, considering how much STS has been simplifying the game for new players.

Oh and I play on chrome as well.

StompArtist
10-15-2012, 02:45 PM
It would be great. Next step could be an auto-run and there you have it, no need to use your hands anymore!

Brave Sir Robin
10-15-2012, 03:41 PM
NEW - if you are with range of multiple mobs and you press the auto-attack button or space bar in Chrome then it switches targets instead of turning off auto-attack.
CURRENT - turn auto-attack ON/OFF but stay on the same target.

That's a great suggestion :)

It would be great. Next step could be an auto-run and there you have it, no need to use your hands anymore!

Uhoh hope you didn't get this idea from the way you drive your car...

VulcynGod
10-19-2012, 09:31 PM
I completely agree I love the idea

Bous
10-19-2012, 09:39 PM
Yich is the man. This should be a pve thing only, if it does go through

Loaden
10-19-2012, 10:02 PM
Support.

Walkhardd
10-19-2012, 11:47 PM
Kinda related I guess. Is anyone having trouble still adjusting to auto being turned on when you use a skill? Drives me nuts.

McBain
10-21-2012, 04:19 PM
I think I prefer it the way it is now. If hitting the attack button again just changes targets, how would you be able to stop attacking if you wanted to do so?

Fusionstrike
10-21-2012, 10:57 PM
I think I prefer it the way it is now. If hitting the attack button again just changes targets, how would you be able to stop attacking if you wanted to do so?

If you find yourself wanting to stop attacking, you're not bloodthirsty enough! ALL MUST DIE RAAWR!

McBain
10-24-2012, 01:27 PM
Sometimes it's necessary to be able to stop attacking. Plus there's the issue of attack-able objects that you want to avoid, like barrels and fire grates. You'll be accidentally hitting a lot of those if all the attack button does is switch targets.

I would ask that if this gets implemented, that it be an option that can be turned on or off.