PDA

View Full Version : New Skill ideas

CosmoxKramer
10-15-2012, 01:57 PM
Hi SS,

I know you are working at looking at the skills and possibly making skill trees. I have thought of a few skill that may be fun additions to different classes. I am not too good at coming up with names, but here are some ideas.

Ability that you use and lasts for 10s with a 20s cooldown that heals party members for 20% of the damage while active
passive skill that when taking damage you have a X% chance to gain 5 dodge and 20 armor for 10s. Where X grows from 10 +1% per skill level
passive skill that when you deal damage you have 3% chance to gain 10-22% crit and +20-50 damage for 10s. Each skill level gives 2% crit and 5 damage
passive skill that when you use a defensive skill you gain a shield that absorbs 2x your Max Health for 10s. 5% chance to activate
Ability to give your party a 30% movement speed boost for 10 sec. +5 seconds per skill level

I just thought some passive "chance on hit" abilities may be a fun way to spice up the game, also, this way the passive abilities aren't just a flat number that is up 100% of the time. Maybe if you build different skill trees then a player may not be able to pick all the passive abilities, but only a couple of them depending on the way they want to build their character.

Thanks for reading:eagerness: