PDA

View Full Version : Warrior Help?

LordRaid
04-21-2010, 10:32 PM
My friend just recently started a warrior, and is adamant about sticking to a shield + 1H weapon.

However, he's unsure as to what he should put his skill points into. Could you guys help him out? I don't have much experience with warriors. Please keep in mind he will most likely be stuck @ level 13 (for a while).

And in general, (level 13 or higher, regardless; throughout the whole game) what should he spend his stat points on? Str requirement, then all into dex?

Thanks in advance!

Deathshock
04-21-2010, 10:34 PM
My friend just recently started a warrior, and is adamant about sticking to a shield + 1H weapon.

However, he's unsure as to what he should put his skill points into. Could you guys help him out? I don't have much experience with warriors. Please keep in mind he will most likely be stuck @ level 13 (for a while).

And in general, (level 13 or higher, regardless; throughout the whole game) what should he spend his stat points on? Str requirement, then all into dex?

Thanks in advance!

Tank most likely?

LordRaid
04-21-2010, 10:53 PM
Yes, he'd like to be a tank. If being a tank means using a shield + 1h weapon. 2H I guess doesn't appeal to him.

What would a level 13 tank have his skill points in? Adding to the questions I already asked for my friend.