View Full Version : Enlarge aura

Erengald
11-02-2023, 05:42 AM
I know this isn't the right post, but I'm new here on the forum. I've been wanting to propose for some time whether the ''i am rich aura'' could be enlarged a little. I bought it like many others last year for 50m and I know it doesn't have much value now, but I would like to have it more visible if possible. There are auras that are much cheaper to purchase and are more eye-catching.I don't want to speculate or anything, I simply saw that you have been working on auras lately. Maybe among your plans is to touch up old auras.
Apart from that, this year's event was nice, similar in mechanics to past ones but you made some very interesting additions

Fonsi.knights
11-02-2023, 05:52 AM
I know this isn't the right post, but I'm new here on the forum. I've been wanting to propose for some time whether the ''i am rich aura'' could be enlarged a little. I bought it like many others last year for 50m and I know it doesn't have much value now, but I would like to have it more visible if possible. There are auras that are much cheaper to purchase and are more eye-catching.I don't want to speculate or anything, I simply saw that you have been working on auras lately. Maybe among your plans is to touch up old auras.
Apart from that, this year's event was nice, similar in mechanics to past ones but you made some very interesting additionsIt's about how rare it is or how many people have it. In some cases, it doesn't matter if it is ugly or not. For example, I have a marvelous villain set warrior when first got It I knew for the start that only a few people had it, and it was going to a while or in this case years to the value go up.

Enviado desde mi SM-S908U mediante Tapatalk

Erengald
11-02-2023, 06:30 AM
It's about how rare it is or how many people have it. In some cases, it doesn't matter if it is ugly or not. For example, I have a marvelous villain set warrior when first got It I knew for the start that only a few people had it, and it was going to a while or in this case years to the value go up.

Enviado desde mi SM-S908U mediante Tapatalk

that's right, but noticing that they were working on the auras, maybe they could touch up some of the old ones which are objectively less cool than the new ones. We started from sets that created a cockroach that spins and practically has constellations under its feet XD

asommers
11-02-2023, 06:44 PM
Sorry, this aura has been out for a while and we have no plans to adjust it.

-ALS