PDA

View Full Version : Unique Oppurtunity: Necropolis Bugface Mask - A Collector’s Dream!

PresidentSway
11-02-2023, 06:13 PM
Title: Embrace Uniqueness: Necropolis Bugface Mask Warrior Class Awaits!

Greetings, fellow adventurers!

Are you ready to embrace the extraordinary? I have a rare gem from Arcane Legends up for grabs - the Necropolis Bugface Mask. While it may not be conventionally beautiful, its uniqueness is what sets it apart.

Here's why you should consider adding this mask to your collection:

1. Rarity: The Necropolis Bugface Mask is an incredibly rare find, making it highly sought-after among collectors.

2. Stand Out: Donning this mask will make you the talk of the town. Embrace its unconventional charm and let it become a symbol of your individuality.

3. Investment Potential: Its rarity guarantees its value will only increase over time. Consider it a long-term investment that will pay off handsomely.

Interested in owning this extraordinary piece? I'm offering it for 10 billion gold. Don't miss out on this opportunity to own a true collector's item.

If you're ready to embrace the unique and make a statement, contact me to negotiate a fair price.

Embrace the extraordinary with the Necropolis Bugface Mask!

Best regards,
Jhawkj

Jeboyuitbeek
11-02-2023, 06:14 PM
Who gonna read all of this bs

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Ouch21
11-02-2023, 06:20 PM
Networking?

Sent from my TECNO CK8n using Tapatalk

PresidentSway
11-02-2023, 06:23 PM
Thanks for the free bumps! (The plan is in full effect)

Jeboyuitbeek
11-02-2023, 06:35 PM
You are welcome, u maybe will receive a ton of views or bumps but still no buyer so [emoji23][emoji23]

PresidentSway
11-02-2023, 06:41 PM
Ouch. That stings. How long you been a virgin?

Jeboyuitbeek
11-02-2023, 06:43 PM
A very long time, unlike your mom who bangs everyone she met

PresidentSway
11-02-2023, 06:46 PM
You practiced that joke in the mirror didn’t you?

aftea
11-02-2023, 06:51 PM
this is very rare, infortunately ppl are not interested in expensive vanities anymore. only ppl like you or those who had the bugface before is only interested in this. goodluck anyway and thank me for the free bump [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

PresidentSway
11-02-2023, 06:57 PM
this is very rare, infortunately ppl are not interested in expensive vanities anymore. only ppl like you or those who had the bugface before is only interested in this. goodluck anyway and thank me for the free bump [emoji8]

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

While I appreciate the bump I’ll disagree. Just to be 100% transparent this post was written by ai as a joke. I don’t actually expect bugface to sell right now as I’ve had trouble selling items worth wayyyyyyyy less. The majority of al is broke or hoarding gold/items right now as there have been gold sink after gold sink. The lack of abundant gold makes super expensive and unique items like this very hard to sell. I do appreciate the feedback though.

Levistonyy
11-02-2023, 07:28 PM
Which class?

PresidentSway
11-02-2023, 07:38 PM
Which class?

Warrior class