PDA

View Full Version : Heroic Neigher

Marosok
11-02-2023, 07:09 PM
Hello,

can you please check and verify if all buffs from improved Hb of Heroic Negher pet are being applied and pet is working as intended?

Edit: when i first tested this pet (max lvl) vs elite bosses, it performed worse than arcanite sapphire. I've started to think buffs from Hb might not apply correctly. Now, after further testing i think i found the issue. This pet has good passive on paper, but chance to activate it is terrible. I guess that this thread is turning from possible bug into suggestion. Sorry, but consistency of passive buff is bad. Waiting 3 horse kicks, sometimes even 6 kicks to activate buff is not good. Within 6 kicks mobs are already dead, and within 6 kicks procs are done/ almost done vs bosses. So, basically 2 years old arcanite sapphire remains best and as my base vs bosses unless you can consider tweak to h. neigher passive chance. Make it max 2 kicks to activate buff. Hope you consider change to heroic neigher, if not,i'll have to slot another one in arc sapphire's Hb.

Ty

ForumJunkie
11-03-2023, 10:42 PM
The pet passive activation is "okay," IMO.

But hey, if you are suggesting something that makes it better than what it is, then I am all for it. +1

Eriob
11-04-2023, 01:06 AM
+1 to this, please consider this