PDA

View Full Version : Heroic neither

Crankomaniac
11-03-2023, 04:03 AM
Can someone Tell me If its worth to Open this Egg? Especially about His passive. Did someone Test it?

Cliva
11-03-2023, 04:13 AM
Haven't tested on it but personally I think it's worth it to open.
You get a passive that increases the damage taken of enemy by 10%. Which I think is comparable to arc sapp's 35% damage increase (based on your damage) which is almost identical to buying a 40k 25% damage elix.
A HB that makes you deal 25% more damage to non-boss enemies (mobs) along with a 25% damage increase. Take note that the 25% non boss damage is like elite damage, except you don't need to be in elite map.
An aa that is almost identical to heroic pere (30% haste, 50% speed and damage), neigher has (30% crit, haste,damage) which is very nice if you're aiming to have 100% crit chance or close to it, especially if you switch to zaarus set after procs.

Sent from my RMX2040 using Tapatalk

Crankomaniac
11-03-2023, 06:25 AM
Good point tyvm

ForumJunkie
11-03-2023, 08:08 AM
I tested.

It's better than Arc Sapphire (esp when there are multiple heroic Neighers in the party [because of the stacking passive]). Furthermore, it has a powerful pet happiness bonus and an 'okay' pet ability.

The only downside is that I noticed it took slightly longer to activate the pet passive of Heroic Neigher than Arc Sapphire, but if there are multiple Heroic Neighers in the party, I do not think it matters that much.

Crankomaniac
11-03-2023, 10:23 AM
Sounds interesting tyvm

recilencia123
11-03-2023, 10:29 AM
Can someone Tell me If its worth to Open this Egg? Especially about His passive. Did someone Test it?

pasive stacks with other one and buff all team:)

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk