PDA

View Full Version : Question

Deathofan
10-15-2012, 07:51 PM
Whats better for a l56 glyph pally? Str/dex or str/int? Theres always something missing on each one, if I go str/dex im missing skill dmg and heals and if I go str/int my skills hardly hit. Which one do you prefer and why? Thx

Energizeric
10-15-2012, 08:11 PM
Speak to Hyas. His mage has an unreal K/D ratio. He does STR/INT. Yes, you're always missing something, but for a mage INT is most important.

Sryyoulose
10-15-2012, 08:52 PM
It really depends on your style if you want to be a nume pally go int. if you want the ability to kite and have accurate hits go dex.

maneatingtree
10-15-2012, 09:45 PM
If u have strongman do str/dex, if big top do str/int

ely
10-15-2012, 10:02 PM
kdr means nothing
when u have 56 glyph it means even less

Deathofan
10-15-2012, 10:22 PM
Speak to Hyas. His mage has an unreal K/D ratio. He does STR/INT.
I think hyas boosted his kdr lol. I remember when I met hyas his stats were zero and then trueplayer locks a game with hyas and stioo and then hyas comes back with his pvp and ctf stats unseeable then the next day he came back with 720+ kills 26deaths lol. About his mage I think he just farmed the 3glyph sets made 3gold caps and leveled to l71 with a brand new dragon set. I never saw his mage in public games:/

Deathofan
10-15-2012, 10:29 PM
Back on topic I tried a new build that includes str/dex and some int with a 2dodge 2h/s 4armor ring and it worked perfectly^.^

ely
10-16-2012, 06:57 AM
Speak to Hyas. His mage has an unreal K/D ratio. He does STR/INT.
I think hyas boosted his kdr lol. I remember when I met hyas his stats were zero and then trueplayer locks a game with hyas and stioo and then hyas comes back with his pvp and ctf stats unseeable then the next day he came back with 720+ kills 26deaths lol. About his mage I think he just farmed the 3glyph sets made 3gold caps and leveled to l71 with a brand new dragon set. I never saw his mage in public games:/
Lol

Energizeric
10-16-2012, 04:15 PM

Could be, IDK. But he did do the ichor quest with the mage, and still has only 12 deaths.

Deathofan
10-16-2012, 09:32 PM
Could be, IDK. But he did do the ichor quest with the mage, and still has only 12 deaths.
I was referrin to pvp lol yeah he is a beast with his mage. When he reached 71 he had 9deaths and tons of kills 35k+