PDA

View Full Version : Any chance of seeing new classes anytime soon ?

Economy
11-03-2023, 12:16 PM
I would love to see a new class , for example healer
While there are 4 slots in PvP maps , would be nice to have 1 of each kind ! A rogue / warrior / mage / healer !
A healer class would be sick .. haha know won’t happen but just an idea out here ! Thanks
If we get a healer class , bosses can even go to a harder point .. where the healer actually has to be good to keep their team alive
And that could result into maps being harder and more challenging to run which could balance the use of goldloot etc , those hard maps will ofcourse have better loot drops etc :)

Economy
11-03-2023, 12:21 PM
Actually forget I said this , I know why this wouldn’t work haha .. close thread thank you

Ploid
11-03-2023, 04:09 PM
Actually forget I said this , I know why this wouldn’t work haha .. close thread thank youIt's possible. I gave a suggestion before where mages can ascend into enchanters which gives them access to new healing and support spells.

Its much easier than creating a new class

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

asommers
11-03-2023, 09:05 PM
We won't be able to add a new class since that would require us to create all existing wearables for that class. However, we can expand upon existing class roles with the Skill Revamp.

-ALS