PDA

View Full Version : Couple Things

Hardcoure
10-15-2012, 08:22 PM
So I'm pretty sure there's been a few threads been posted on here about this before. If not, I don't see why! I would love to have something like this.

For the smart men and women working on Pocket Legends' new and/or improved things to come, I would like to put forward something I believe would be very useful; especially for those of us who have upwards of 100 inventory slots. And this suggestion is? A way to sell multiple items at once. Now I don't know if this is something that has been considered and decided to not be implemented because it could cause lag issues or something bad like that. I just feel it would be quite a nice addition to this lovely and expanding game.

I will not claim to be an expert photoshopper, nor will I claim to have used the same font as in the game. I did my best to find the most similar one. I did a font search and decided to purchase the Machinato TTF pack. I quite liked it and it was most similar. It actually took me quite a while to try and find a way to incorporate these things in seeing as how I certainly wasn't up to the tedious task of completely changing the interface with what I was given from my screen shots.

These are just some ideas... or well visualizations? to consider.

When selecting an item that you don't have equipped, you are offered the options of either selling or equipping this item to wear if possible; whether this item be a vanity helm or a weapon. Shown below is a view of the current item selection screen. As you can see, I've selected my Golden Staff of Sea Devil item. I'm given three options: to sell this item, buy back items I've recently sold, or to equip this item.

What I'm going for is something more along the the lines of having an extra button when you select said item. I will also present a separate way to do what I'm suggesting in a moment. For the sake of sanity, let's call these Exhibit A and Exhibit B. Now Exhibit A may be a little more difficult to implement, seeing as how items have a description and also a stat listing below the description. My version of this won't be best, but it's just an idea.

For the other way to add this, you could add a button on the "Are you sure you wish to sell X item?" page. Here is a view of the current one.

Exhibit B may be just a bit easier to add since there is a small abundance of extra space on this page. Once selecting the choice to sell your selected item, you have a page pop up asking if you're sure you want to liquidate the item. I just put in one simple button. There could be an "Are you sure you want to sell all X color items?" page (or not) after selecting my new choice. This could be just for whatever class item you're trying to sell (i.e. only pink weapons since that's what I'm trying to sell) or it could float into all items and clear my inventory of all pinks. (helmets, weapons, armors, bracers, crafting items) My version of this won't be best, but it's just an idea.

There seems to be quite a few ways to arrange it. I've just presented a couple. Maybe this is just not possible for whatever issue(s) could arise. I just think it could be such an easier way to clear my inventory slots. I personally have 500 on two of my accounts, and most of my other characters have minimum of 100 slots. It would make farming easier so we don't have to take a break just to clear slots, or make a quicker way to get that 10k gold you need to buy that one item that completes your set. For whatever reason we/you may have, I humbly ask this to be considered for the future of this game. Or maybe just worked on for Arcane Legends since that hasn't been released?

- Hardcoure. :chuncky:

P.S. I shrunk the photos down to 75% original size so as not to be so large on screen. My apologies if I didn't do a well enough job arranging this thread. I'm not perfect.

Sryyoulose
10-15-2012, 08:24 PM
Nice photo shopping!

Hardcoure
10-15-2012, 08:28 PM
Thanks man! I just started browsing these other posted ideas and looks like there was already a thread.... Looks like I should check before posting again haha.

Fao
10-15-2012, 08:38 PM
Quick question, why would you want to sell all items of that color? Your basically saying you want to sell all your pinks?! So why not change it to sell all selected items? Just saying!

Hardcoure
10-15-2012, 10:11 PM
Selling pinks was just an example.

This could be just for whatever class item you're trying to sell (i.e. only pink weapons since that's what I'm trying to sell) or it could float into all items and clear my inventory of all pinks. (helmets, weapons, armors, bracers, crafting items)

I didn't mean for only pinks, the pink was just an example. You could substitute the item's color and category/class.

In the photo illustrated the item I'm (hypothetically) selling is a pink weapon. I was suggesting the option to sell all pink weapons in my inventory; or to rid my inventory of every pink not just weapons; or to rid just my non-vanities pinks (as there are some pink vanities as well). I stated there was several ways to do it. I was just presenting one. This could go for oranges, whites, purples, greens, vanities, etc. I was just saying it could be one way of selling. Instead of having to clear all of that selected color individually, you could have the option of selling all those colors at once. The sorting of what colors/classes (i.e. pink/legendary, purple/epic, green/rare, orange/uncommon, bright white/common, faded white/trash) and what items/categories (i.e. helmets, weapons, armor, bracers/offhand shield, crafting items, vanity helmets, vanity armor, vanity shield, vanity pet) could also be an option considered; as it might make things easier, or maybe just complicate them more.

This in-depth explanation any better in your understanding or added more confusion?