PDA

View Full Version : Humania Elites gone after L76 cap raise?

Zea
10-15-2012, 09:23 PM
Per topic... Anyone confirm? I vaguely recall reading somewhere about it but can't find thread or post again despite searching. Could someone kindly link to post?

The Flash
10-15-2012, 09:29 PM
I will look for a link but it is not going away it is a elite level and elite leves are always here to stay like shadow caves and frozen nitemare. Only reason the black mountain is going away is because it was a preview.

Zea
10-15-2012, 09:33 PM
Ah I see! I must've misunderstood and thought all elites were going. Ty for the clarification.

Mothwing
10-15-2012, 09:34 PM
I will look for a link but it is not going away it is a elite level and elite leves are always here to stay like shadow caves and frozen nitemare. Only reason the black mountain is going away is because it was a preview.

Noo....It's becoming the next campaign. It's not an elite level after the cap is raised to 76.

----------------------------------
Sent Using Tapatalk

Urqui
10-15-2012, 09:38 PM
I would like to keep the dungeon around, rather than take it away. However, I'd like to reserve these exclusive, and extremely rare, weapon drops to this level cap. You can farm them and get them now, but I will treat them like a collectors item. You might see a cheap plastic replica someday, but it isn't going to proc. a personal tank buff totem, a shark attack, or a cannonball grenade at your enemies feet...

Did you hear that?! I still can't believe this. It's a freaking cannonball grenade proc... Seriously, I LOVE IT!!! :banana:

WOO HOO!! :topsy_turvy: Okay - now go play, and tell us when you beat the boss!! He is SO mean!! I can't wait to hear how you guys beat him... :worked_till_5am::worked_till_5am::worked_till_5am ::worked_till_5am::worked_till_5am:
Elites will be gone but map is staying

McBain
10-15-2012, 10:57 PM
Thank god. After a while those sea blasters will hopefully fade from existence.

The Flash
10-16-2012, 12:36 AM

Noo....It's becoming the next campaign. It's not an elite level after the cap is raised to 76.

----------------------------------
Sent Using Tapatalk

The level is staying TE said so.

Griffinfan
10-16-2012, 07:08 AM
Thank god. After a while those sea blasters will hopefully fade from existence.

ikr....