PDA

View Full Version : Cap for every stat in Game

MasterSan
11-05-2023, 05:45 AM
Hi Devs,

Is it possible to provide cap for every stats used in game for better knowledge of the players playing the game?

It would really help clear out any misunderstanding for everyone , from the patches updates on new caps being introduced in game.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

Itzmemohsin
11-05-2023, 06:11 AM
Tbh there should be something like a /statinfo <statname> command in the chat which should show details of how each stat works and what is it's cap , now that we have shadow damage and many other different kind of stats it would help a lot .

QuaseT
11-05-2023, 07:12 AM
Yes but also need further info that the cap because some caps work differently as others. Also a lot of buff do not stack which also makes some caps more difficult to obtain than others.

ForumJunkie
11-05-2023, 02:46 PM
Hi Devs,

Is it possible to provide cap for every stats used in game for better knowledge of the players playing the game?

It would really help clear out any misunderstanding for everyone , from the patches updates on new caps being introduced in game.

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my V2144 using Tapatalk

+1 This is a great idea. I support this.

Blessful
11-05-2023, 03:20 PM
I feel like this is part of the game, finding out info ourselves as a community instead of getting fed answers, and I love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elifodisn
11-10-2023, 02:15 PM
i literally still don’t understand stats. i know which gear is good but i don’t know why certain stats matter lol

Udots
11-13-2023, 08:33 AM
yea this seems like a good idea