PDA

View Full Version : Rifle help?

Anecat
10-16-2012, 04:33 AM
I've pvped in l10, l15, and l20 but i never was good at the rifle. I always used a shield and pistol, dual pistol, or hand blasters. But the problem with that is I can't pvp against people who have a rifle and know how to use it.
The other way around however, a rifle would be better against every other weapon if you know how to kite.
I've tried many different builds, skill relocation, and styles of pvping but none will be effective against other rifle pvpers. Is there any tips I can have about using a rifle?
(I use all three classes to pvp)

ArtofWar
10-16-2012, 06:08 AM
Want a good l15 op rifle build?

Rittik
10-16-2012, 07:54 AM
diff is..rifle builds usually doesnt have Wrack or Neural..only damage they do is Flames..so basically rifle=kiter

Rik[Rittik]

Mrbananaz
10-16-2012, 12:02 PM
you can pm me ingame:refferee missbananaz encyclopedia hyperdunk engitwink: those are my usual twinks. i always use rifle and btw rik, i use wrack and barely use flames ^^

javier995
10-20-2012, 08:30 PM
Op = rifle Pwnage

The key to using a rifle is to remember your distance.

A rifle has the same distance as: wrack, flames, lurch, lash, and shock.

The reason being that you're not doing well is simple, you don't have the practice. Practice makes almost perfect, which will in turn help you out in the long run. A few deaths while practice your distance will be worth it as you gain many kills over time with the rifle.

The rifle will beat any other gun there is, that is, if you can use it properly. There comes a time when you face a close up op, that's when you either use your duals or your shield.

Honestly, the best kiter, IMO, is Kanozaki. He taught me everything I know, and also let me learn things by myself lol.

Uh, where was I going with this again? I feel like I'm just going on about random stuff.

Oh yes!! I almost forgot.

I can help if you need me to. I will not give you my build, as the build does not make the pvper.

Mind answering a few things for me?

What did you play like during the time you used shields? Up close or hugger?

Did you use blurr? If so, how much?

Did you use heal? If so, how much?

Did you use wrack?

Did you use shock?

What was your higher level skill out of lash and flames?

Max amp?

Mrbananaz
10-20-2012, 09:29 PM
javi, i wish u helped me now xD

javier995
10-20-2012, 10:54 PM
javi, i wish u helped me now xD

I tried once, you said my build sucked. Not going to try again.

gison
10-21-2012, 12:18 AM

Lol.

iAmPain
10-21-2012, 03:01 PM
---

Lol.

Mrbananaz
10-24-2012, 02:46 AM

i seriously said that? o.o

javier995
10-24-2012, 08:23 AM
i seriously said that? o.o

Yup.

Mrbananaz
10-24-2012, 05:43 PM
Yup.

well if i did say that, and i probablly did if you say so, im sorry. i understand that u wint try again

javier995
10-24-2012, 08:29 PM
well if i did say that, and i probablly did if you say so, im sorry. i understand that u wint try again

Lol, I really don't care if you didn't like my build its my build for a reason. It fits me, and I guess it fit blind too lol.

I wasn't offended in anyway, but thanks for apologizing.

iAmPain
10-24-2012, 11:28 PM
I would like to know the build if your'e still giving it out on public :3

Mrbananaz
10-25-2012, 12:18 AM
lmao!

javier995
10-26-2012, 08:50 AM
I would like to know the build if your'e still giving it out on public :3

Maybe...maybe not! *shifty eyes*