PDA

View Full Version : Would Like to Join a Guild

MoTeets
10-16-2012, 04:59 AM
Hello
I am looking for a nice, courteous, chatty guild. Willing to help out its members if needed, also I would return the favor.

My IGN is MoTeets, lvl17 Warrior.
I am 56 yrs old so I would probably be the "Old Man" in any guild
I am on most every afternoon and early morning on weekends.

Looking forward to hearing from you !

Thanks

MrSokoy
10-16-2012, 10:58 AM
Hi Mo! First off, is this your first time playing PL? If so, welcome my friend! There are quite a handful of guilds to choose from that fit your requirements, our guild Esoteric Fellowship included. Our group comprise a wide demographic age range with members propagating both domestic and international locations, so just imagine the personalities that come alive on the chatbox. From the new inquisitive players to seasoned players that know the environment really well, in-game knowledge is disseminated in a "player development' fashion. We have an open door policy when it comes to any guild related discussions, so each member's opinion is as important as the next. We are a guild cultivated from a family oriented members who respect and help each other. Catch me in-game mostly in the evenings PST time, but I pop my head in once in awhile in mornings and afternoons when the boss is not looking. :banana:

My IGN is SOKOY

We welcome you to the world of Alterra, and if you so choose, we welcome you to Esoteric Fellowship. Best of luck my friend!

MoTeets
10-16-2012, 01:54 PM
Yes, my first time.
Thank you much...Ill be back in a few

MoTeets
10-16-2012, 02:00 PM
I would be happy to join your guild if possible ?
Do you all have a private forum as well ?

Thanks

MrSokoy
10-16-2012, 02:17 PM
Great! We would love to have you as part of our team :-)

Here's a link to our group page:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/group.php?groupid=576

I will send you an invite to it as well. I may login in a bit during my lunch time, so hopefully we run into each other.

MoTeets
10-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Thank you...looking forward to it

ATXPIMP
10-16-2012, 05:01 PM
grind to level 35, I'd love to have you in my guild (Legion) -you must be 35+ to be allowed in.
we have our own website/private forum
see ya then pops.

Umayr
10-16-2012, 05:39 PM
Your 56 years old, blimy :D

Sryyoulose
10-16-2012, 05:43 PM
When you level up (45) don't be afraid to ask to join chicken invasion! It's a reall nice guild filled with lots of people who are talkative and people willing to help! We also have a lot of skilled and experienced players :)

MoTeets
10-17-2012, 01:02 AM
Thanks all ! Yes I am 56 !! hehe

I found a guild : Esoteric Fellowship

I like the "pops" reference too !