PDA

View Full Version : Crate tokens - New Arcanes, Mythics, Heroics

Titanium
11-06-2023, 06:06 AM
Hello,

Can you actually add crate token stores in every city.

I have few ideas.

Paradise pier - himi, uller, vili helms + blackbeard hooks
Stronghold- Maul + lvl 31 mythic weapons + himi uller vili vests
City of Kelys - kershal + elondrian weapons + lvl 16 arcanes
Chancel of light - lvl 56 arc gear
Vardan Valley - lvl 76 arc - helm vest weapons

Thank you!

Alexwwe
11-06-2023, 10:37 AM
Lvl 16 arcanes in dead city

Immortal_Blood
11-07-2023, 06:09 AM
-----------------
+1

recilencia123
11-07-2023, 07:26 AM

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

airkeran
11-07-2023, 01:14 PM

You can get it all from the elite chest, Daily quest creates a low level elite map to stay alive. and you want to make it a dead map? You look at the Tindirin Elite map after they nerf dropped Jewel, it's quiet.

Titanium
11-07-2023, 02:20 PM

You can get it all from the elite chest, Daily quest creates a low level elite map to stay alive. and you want to make it a dead map? You look at the Tindirin Elite map after they nerf dropped Jewel, it's quiet.

Chances to get arcanes weapons lvl 26-41 ( kraken, shuyal, nordr ) from elite chests is equal to 0.001%.

Mythic items cannot be found in any chest available.
Only mythic helm.

Nobody farms those maps to get arcanes, they do it for aps. Maps are not dead from a farming standpoint.

How it affects your game experience my suggestion? How many arcanes weapons you looted from elite grand chests? Better farm new maps lvl 81-86.

Thank you for your feedback though.

asommers
11-07-2023, 06:32 PM
I think the only way we'd add another crate token vendor is if the first one gets too full. In fact, I'd actually like to remove the vendors in favor of the Crate Token section of the Platinum Store.

I can see using satchel tokens to obtain older mythics/arcanes/heroics, but not crate tokens.

See this thread (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?698629)) for everyone's favorite topic.

-ALS