PDA

View Full Version : Is black armor still dropping?

jerzy448
10-16-2012, 07:46 AM
Is my luck really this bad or what? Just would like to know have anybody gotten any drops in the past couple days. I have farmed this place for the last week 8+ hours a day and haven't even seen a drop.It also took me a week to finish the ichors quest got a drop then. I am trying to stay diligent but this is starting to feel like work and taking all the fun out for me.:(:(:(

So in 2+ weeks i have seen 2 pink drops wow.

Swords
10-16-2012, 08:17 AM
for sure it wont be dropping when cap is 76

The Flash
10-16-2012, 06:34 PM
Is my luck really this bad or what? Just would like to know have anybody gotten any drops in the past couple days. I have farmed this place for the last week 8+ hours a day and haven't even seen a drop.It also took me a week to finish the ichors quest got a drop then. I am trying to stay diligent but this is starting to feel like work and taking all the fun out for me.:(:(:(

still dropping ive looted 22 dragon items pinks but im always on shamus

Patricks
10-16-2012, 08:42 PM

still dropping ive looted 22 dragon items pinks but im always on shamus

That is crazy. Thats 11 sets lol.

100mil worth of loot?

jerzy448
10-17-2012, 06:50 AM
some people just have all the luck lol. congrats on your drops