PDA

View Full Version : Warrior , community i need help

lunarx26
11-06-2023, 09:30 PM
is warrior damage is bad on portal bosses like hedo and e rahab? like no one wanna party with W? i wanna ask what op warrior stats so war can get invited to portal bosses

recilencia123
11-06-2023, 10:49 PM
is warrior damage is bad on portal bosses like hedo and e rahab? like no one wanna party with W? i wanna ask what op warrior stats so war can get invited to portal bosses

if u have more than 3.1k str It would be easier to get a party since you would hurt him.

Enviado desde mi iPhone utilizando Tapatalk

FrankfurtHBF
11-06-2023, 11:17 PM
It's a big misconception that warriors can't do damage. If you have 3k str + force sword (15% critical damage) + Heroic Neigher you can easily farm every portal boss solo. Hedo is kinda tricky. To be able to do each phase solo i use 25% damage elixir + epic Terracuda elixir + Zodias Aegis proc(60lvl). As a main pet i would suggest H Neigher(base pet + hb) + H Sabra aa

KarTik1
11-06-2023, 11:21 PM
3k str build with zaar saber
Full kraken gears
With guardian pendent
And arcane bracelet
Sapphire base/h garlic hb/sabra aa.
You need atleast these to be viable
It is sad but its truth .
Kraken sword proc is good on every phase
Use it on phase one with no armor build to boost your mage or rouge on p1 cause it gives armor dbuff so do not need to wait for 3-5 secs .
And proc will be back where you will do p2 with your other team mates
Then you all p3 .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ForumJunkie
11-07-2023, 12:06 AM
is warrior damage is bad on portal bosses like hedo and e rahab?

Warrior damage is not necessarily bad on portal bosses like Hedo and E Rahab, but it may be comparatively less than what a sorcerer or rogue class can achieve. It's essential to understand that each class in a game typically has its strengths and weaknesses. While warriors may not have the burst damage or ranged abilities that sorcerers and rogues possess, they can still deal good damage, especially when built and played effectively.

like no one wanna party with W?

It's not entirely accurate to say that no one wants to party with a Warrior. In fact, I've had the opportunity to party with Warriors in both the Hedo and Erahab portal boss encounters. Warriors can be valuable assets in a party, especially when it comes to tanking and dealing damage. So, while some people may have misconceptions about Warriors in party settings, they can definitely be valuable and effective team members in certain situations.

i wanna ask what op warrior stats so war can get invited to portal bosses

1. Equipment:

- Aim for at least Kraken gear for your proc set.
- Your main gear switch should ideally have 2,800-3,000 primary stats if it's a Force switch. If you don't have a Force weapon, consider a Saber Zaar switch (this will do less damage, but it's cheaper compared to a full force switch arcane) with 3,000+ primary stats as a solid alternative.
- While some players use Neptaris and Zod Aeigis, Kraken gear provides consistent procs and offers the most crit chance, which is crucial in the current crit damage meta.

2. Recommended Damage Gear [Force Switch] Set:

- Force Sword [must have crit damage awakes if you want the most damage, but % primary stats is not that bad]
- Kraken Helmet
- Kraken Armor
- Kraken Belt
- Divine Ring
- Guardian Amulet
- Rahab Artifact
- Arcane Bracelet

These gear choices will maximize your damage output and crit chance. Aim for gear pieces with 6%+ primary stats for a decent setup.

3. Jewels/Stones/Gems:

- Slot your gear with powerful jewels, stones, or gems. The higher their stats, the better.
- Consider using full flawless jewels or full power stones for optimal performance.

4. Pets:

- For the most damage potential, use a Heroic Neigher for its pet passive and happiness bonus.
- As for the pet arcane ability, you can choose between Heroic Sabra, Heroic Neigher, or Heroic Anky. These abilities are among the top choices for Warriors in the current meta.
- While there are other pet combinations to explore, the suggested setup is considered meta for Warriors at the moment and provides a strong balance of damage and survivability.

Also, don't be afraid to use x1-2 damage elixirs to do more damage. As a warrior, you will need this a lot to compete against sorcerers and rogues class without your ult.

I hope this helps you out. Good luck~

Elec
11-07-2023, 12:20 AM
All above explained well.

In general, if you make a new warrior and has no friends, it will be harder to find an op party than other classes.
Once people know what you are capable of, then people will started to add you in their party more.
But yes, you need to spend a lot of gold to be like that

And even if you can solo erahab P1, soms people will still avoid you because you are not 'fast enough'.
Sad reality but that's what it is.

Good luck.

Immortal_Blood
11-07-2023, 01:31 AM
rogue should be the best for portal bosses where ultimate skill means nothing, but mage seems broken wit pressure crush proc so maybe it's better; I haven't seen warriors do anything like it.

you can kill boss fast without rage as warrior but you may get more bang for your buck if you spend the gold on another class.

Note: I guess rogue base damage can go to 40,000+.

xbell
11-07-2023, 01:36 AM
People usually gonna say that build 3k stats but your Damage is still just decent rogue.
Change class if you can, it is more expensive and hassle to make your warrior get like 3k stats + force sword. Mage or rogue with 2.4k+ stats smuggler/bounty zaarus set and arc bracelet is more cheaper rather than to get 3kstats warrior.
If you can't switch, you need to improve your skills/technique or get many friends that will invite you.

lunarx26
11-07-2023, 02:00 AM
People usually gonna say that build 3k stats but your Damage is still just decent rogue.
Change class if you can, it is more expensive and hassle to make your warrior get like 3k stats + force sword. Mage or rogue with 2.4k+ stats smuggler/bounty zaarus set and arc bracelet is more cheaper rather than to get 3kstats warrior.
If you can't switch, you need to improve your skills/technique or get many friends that will invite you.
but 3k str can hurt the boss bro? or like 3k str can clear phase 1 e.rahab?

lunarx26
11-07-2023, 02:02 AM
tbh i havent started war but i really want to play war. the below statements seems shouls change class from war. what do u think

Elec
11-07-2023, 02:28 AM
tbh i havent started war but i really want to play war. the below statements seems shouls change class from war. what do u think

If you didn't make it yet, better go with other class.
Warrior gears seems cheaper than others but it requires a lot more gears so it actually cost more than it looks.

Around 3k str with right gears will let you do P1. Or with force sword. But you will still be slower than other classes.
My rogue without arc bracelet and full sup fin does almost same dmg as my warrior with full flawless fury with full kraken (without force)

Only place warriors are useful is ezg right now but 86 dungeon is hedo which has only one boss, where our ult is useless.
Unless sts come up with a new idea, I'll recommend to play other class for now.

lunarx26
11-07-2023, 02:33 AM
If you didn't make it yet, better go with other class.
Warrior gears seems cheaper than others but it requires a lot more gears so it actually cost more than it looks.

Around 3k str with right gears will let you do P1. Or with force sword. But you will still be slower than other classes.
My rogue without arc bracelet and full sup fin does almost same dmg as my warrior with full flawless fury with full kraken (without force)

Only place warriors are useful is ezg right now but 86 dungeon is hedo which has only one boss, where our ult is useless.
Unless sts come up with a new idea, I'll recommend to play other class for now.
hi bro so we need only 1 set to play and thats force plus all krak armor with 6% str? do we nees knight and zaarus set?

capeo
11-07-2023, 06:01 AM
Lol, 3k plus main stats. All the damage elixirs. All the pets. People throwing billions around like it's nothing.

Best set up for a war in portals is good mage and rogue friends.

Encryptions
11-07-2023, 08:13 AM
All I have to show.
https://youtu.be/g81lWCp3IXU?si=W30Vs65gttDQg9Vy
https://youtu.be/9JWvBMO7HtU?si=3G1TPXiOUE3frF3j

ForumJunkie
11-07-2023, 08:34 AM
All I have to show.
https://youtu.be/g81lWCp3IXU?si=W30Vs65gttDQg9Vy
https://youtu.be/9JWvBMO7HtU?si=3G1TPXiOUE3frF3j

Utterly irrelevant to the topic. Please stop self-promoting your videos that do not relate to the original poster's post.

---

That said, here is an example of a warrior with 2,860 primary stat solo the entirety of Elite Rahab [krak proc + force sword switch w/ 2,860 primary stat + crit dmg build + no boost].

Link of the video here: https://youtu.be/5zdUzNGZlTk

There is a player who has an almost similar build (probably better). His IGN is Andromeus. You should add him.
@Original Poster

Encryptions
11-07-2023, 08:37 AM
Warrior sucks, gave up on class discussion ages ago, am just showing proof other classes are better.

ForumJunkie
11-07-2023, 08:44 AM
Warrior sucks, gave up on class discussion ages ago, am just showing proof other classes are better.

Again, that's not the point of the post.

And warriors do not "suck", you probably just failed to build a warrior class that you end up going for a rogue. ;D

The warrior [Andromeus] I mentioned above can do 25m dmg on Elite Rahab with Zod Aegis. With Krak sword proc + force sword switch, he can do 5.8m dmg on Elite Rahab w/ curse (using skeletops pet HB).

Encryptions
11-07-2023, 08:47 AM
I do over 35mil dmg to elite rahab on my rog. Easier to setup and use skills. No fish elixirs.
Try the class out for yourself.
Not relevant? Subjects: portal bosses, is warrior good for portals vs other classes, cost.

ForumJunkie
11-07-2023, 08:54 AM
I do over 35mil dmg to elite rahab on my rog. Easier to setup and use skills. No fish elixirs.
Try the class out for yourself.

I forgot to mention above that the warrior above was only using x1 dmg boost too.

He has told me earlier that he could probably do 30m+ if he was using dmg pets instead of gl pets, but he decided not to.

That is impressive tho’. What build are you using and/or equipment to achieve such a feat? If you have a video of it, link it here so we can see.

I might try rogue class for fun, but not at the moment. Maybe when new gears get released I will give it a go. Thank you.

bleyv
11-07-2023, 09:02 AM
it's going to happen again ������

OdenTheJust
11-07-2023, 09:53 AM
Again, that's not the point of the post.

And warriors do not "suck", you probably just failed to build a warrior class that you end up going for a rogue. ;D

The warrior [Andromeus] I mentioned above can do 25m dmg on Elite Rahab with Zod Aegis. With Krak sword proc + force sword switch, he can do 5.8m dmg on Elite Rahab w/ curse (using skeletops pet HB).
What is this? Can skeletops stop the rahab curse from killing you?

Switchback
11-07-2023, 10:00 AM
So they make the boss really tanky, add mobs, and warriors can kill at the end when everyone has their appropriate set on.

ForumJunkie
11-07-2023, 10:29 AM
Not relevant? Subjects: portal bosses, is warrior good for portals vs other classes, cost.

The subject of this thread is about the effectiveness of warrior damage on portal bosses like Hedo and E Rahab in a gaming context, and the original poster is seeking advice on how to improve their warriors' stats to increase their chances of being invited to parties for these bosses.

It's not about switching to rogue class, class vs. class, or which one costs more. ;D

ForumJunkie
11-07-2023, 10:32 AM

The 25m damage is with Zodias aegis.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. No, I mean the player was using skeletops as their slotted HB instead of a damage pet (E.g. heroic neigher hb). This implies they could have probably done more damage if they used damage pets instead of gold loot pets.

EDIT: I forgot to give data on Hedo boss on how much damage Zodias Aegis does. Andromeus was doing approximately 11-15m damage with it once the shield was down.

OdenTheJust
11-07-2023, 10:54 AM
The 25m damage is with Zodias aegis.

I apologize for the misunderstanding. No, I mean the player was using skeletops as their slotted HB instead of a damage pet (E.g. heroic neigher hb). This implies they could have probably done more damage if they used damage pets instead of gold loot pets.

EDIT: I forgot to give data on Hedo boss on how much damage Zodias Aegis does. Andromeus was doing approximately 11-15m damage with it once the shield was down.

Thanks for clarification, i actually bumped into andromeus in game and he said he procs zodias aegis then switches to force sword its more damage than the krak sword proc by a long shot he says. I am curious about this and will probably try this out, i do not have a force sword but will see what kind of damage i can achieve without force.

lunarx26
11-07-2023, 11:10 AM
wow guyss so crowded here hehe, thanks but im sticking yo war coz i love the class :D

Elec
11-07-2023, 08:08 PM
If I exaggerate it, force sword is everything.
It makes day and night difference on anything you do

lunarx26
11-07-2023, 09:47 PM
If I exaggerate it, force sword is everything.
It makes day and night difference on anything you do

is there any chance in this world u can guide me senpai?

OdenTheJust
11-08-2023, 09:53 AM
I think with force sword its pretty easy just proc gear with kraken axe and switch to force sword. I think there are several pivotal pieces that make huge leaps forward for war. First is kraken armor, next is arc brace, correct pet setup is also a huge boost. Force sword I haven't used but i hear its a huge boost as well. I think kraken gear and force sword might be the only way to do p1 rabab. The max level zodias aegis i hear can be good but its not consistent enough, might not proc until kraken armor 3x damage buff is over.

FrankfurtHBF
11-08-2023, 09:55 AM
I think with force sword its pretty easy just proc gear with kraken axe and switch to force sword. I think there are several pivotal pieces that make huge leaps forward for war. First is kraken armor, next is arc brace, correct pet setup is also a huge boost. Force sword I haven't used but i hear its a huge boost as well. I think kraken gear and force sword might be the only way to do p1 rabab. The max level zodias aegis i hear can be good but its not consistent enough, might not proc until kraken armor 3x damage buff is over.

aegis is the best way to deal some abnormal damage. it procs extremely good with haste pet hb + h eggso aa

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

elifodisn
11-10-2023, 01:47 PM
i think itÂ’s safe to say warriors need a little bit of a buff rn

Trulex
11-10-2023, 02:04 PM
yea war have highest damage with zodias aegis in hedo of all classes

Lichylichle
11-11-2023, 02:42 AM
but 3k str can hurt the boss bro? or like 3k str can clear phase 1 e.rahab?

3k krak force switch do eraha p1 easy, but without buff only neigher u can only do half hedo p1

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalk

Lichylichle
11-11-2023, 02:55 AM
Portal boss is for golds XD, if u rich to get 3K krak force flawless war u don't need to worry about it, because it's only around 1.5b golds to get access to other op rog/mage experience anyway. Again I don't believe warrior needs anymore buff coz if warrior gets more damage with current ultimate skill sets and armor/health potential no one would need rogue or mage in anything. But. But if you are new and trying to find friends in this game version without any strong wills to p2p this sheet, bro avoid playing warrior. By all respect warrior=p2p

Lichylichle
11-11-2023, 02:58 AM

He meant without mage's curse skill, and no pet won't stop eraha's curse

Lichylichle
11-11-2023, 03:02 AM
wow guyss so crowded here hehe, thanks but im sticking yo war coz i love the class :D

Yea bro who gives a crap on damage, warriors are the only real man in this game not thicc Latina rogue or dwarf fugly elfmages. Looking good is all XD

Hexame
11-14-2023, 03:42 PM

You can view this video from one of our female warrior youtubers in the normal mode community that is elevating the support of warriors and providing tutorials for warriors

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sbnzvib1xQE

If you ever need a party for Hedo or E Rahab your welcomed to ask in my discord server, just private message me and I can invite you over. Most of us aren't always on but when we are on we do help when we can

Danny1
11-18-2023, 10:51 PM
??????????????????????

mohdkhanAL
11-26-2023, 11:37 AM
Well i had the same issue as a f2p war when i returned to game but i figured out a way to do hedo and erahab , So u need like 2..5-7k str with zaarus(nepta) + divine ring + krak arti /armor proc+ guardian or krak pendant some bd awakes would be a good addition too
if u have immo u can totally neg erahab phases and can do tremendous damage on hedo with a debuffer on same phase
i currently am using 25% bd 2.4k str on damage set +guardian krak arti/armor and regularly run hedo and erahab tho i need elixrs unless im in pt but m sure after i get immo bracelet and divine ring that wont be the case also a few wars i know can solo hedo and erahab so idk whats with the war sucks argument its the cheapest class too ig right now

Sent from my RMX2001 using Tapatalk

Lichylichle
11-26-2023, 10:38 PM
Well i had the same issue as a f2p war when i returned to game but i figured out a way to do hedo and erahab , So u need like 2..5-7k str with zaarus(nepta) + divine ring + krak arti /armor proc+ guardian or krak pendant some bd awakes would be a good addition too
if u have immo u can totally neg erahab phases and can do tremendous damage on hedo with a debuffer on same phase
i currently am using 25% bd 2.4k str on damage set +guardian krak arti/armor and regularly run hedo and erahab tho i need elixrs unless im in pt but m sure after i get immo bracelet and divine ring that wont be the case also a few wars i know can solo hedo and erahab so idk whats with the war sucks argument its the cheapest class too ig right now

As a four party hedo eraha grind team, each should least do half health bar dmg in each part/phase, send me a name of warrior who can do it and let me check his gear is cheaper than any other class under same dmg in portals XD. War is heavy p2p period.

Delouis Ball
11-26-2023, 10:46 PM
As a four party hedo eraha grind team, each should least do half health bar dmg in each part/phase, send me a name of warrior who can do it and let me check his gear is cheaper than any other class under same dmg in portals XD. War is heavy p2p period.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 TapatalkI can do it...

But I doubt my gear is... "cheap". [emoji1787]

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

mohdkhanAL
11-27-2023, 01:38 AM

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalki can do that in erahab 70% of the time(50% erahab hp) as of now but after i get divine ring (I've tested before) success rate will be higher
as for hedo the fail chance is low and no in hedo u don't have to do half bar(full phase) alone it can be done in a 2-2 split
so for hedo with a mage when the person using nepta marks they can proc and hedo just melts away I've already mentioned my gear above and i can tell you a few wars who are full geared but use nepta and obviously even if the supporting gear is expensive the price gap between a nepta and force sword is large enough
my point being you dont NEED 3.1k str with force or you'll be "trash" and not "ptd" in portal bosses

Lichylichle
11-27-2023, 01:54 AM
i can do that in erahab 70% of the time(50% erahab hp) as of now but after i get divine ring (I've tested before) success rate will be higher
as for hedo the fail chance is low and no in hedo u don't have to do half bar(full phase) alone it can be done in a 2-2 split
so for hedo with a mage when the person using nepta marks they can proc and hedo just melts away I've already mentioned my gear above and i can tell you a few wars who are full geared but use nepta and obviously even if the supporting gear is expensive the price gap between a nepta and force sword is large enough
my point being you dont NEED 3.1k str with force or you'll be "trash" and not "ptd" in portal bosses

Yea my point is more reliable for the original post as new wars need to know what's facing them to begin with under this version, play rog/mage to find party in portals XD. From low gear- smart mix gear- full gear no random party likes war in portals if farming golds is the goal.

mohdkhanAL
11-27-2023, 02:10 AM
Yea my point is more reliable for the original post as new wars need to know what's facing them to begin with under this version, play rog/mage to find party in portals XD. From low gear- smart mix gear- full gear no random party likes war in portals if farming golds is the goal.

从我的 iPhone 发送,使用 Tapatalkthe op wants to know how to damage as a war right? i am telling him the cheaper way, switching classes is not feasible or fun for everybody
but idk i get pts fairly quickly but some "OP" people do exist in game who only run with mages and rogues if you tryna become one of them then idk
also a full geared mage debuffer + nepta war is a pretty fast way to do hedo rn.....