PDA

View Full Version : full inventory

Immortal_Blood
11-07-2023, 03:53 AM
I quit to menu from hauntlet, go to quests, click hauntlet, but my inventory is full! SURPRISE!

I cant clear inventory without pressing play.

short video showing the situation.

https://youtu.be/sVnUGRf_KSc

asommers
11-07-2023, 06:26 PM
Yeah, you currently cannot manage your inventory from the lobby since you're technically not in a zone. If it becomes an issue, we could make it so you can't visit the quest page from the lobby to be consistent.

-ALS

Immortal_Blood
11-08-2023, 06:24 AM
Yeah, you currently cannot manage your inventory from the lobby since you're technically not in a zone. If it becomes an issue, we could make it so you can't visit the quest page from the lobby to be consistent.

-ALS

lol yes, but i don't think anyone would be happy about that - we love that remap feature..

& unrelated but some players even use it to get a closer spawn to a portal, etc.

e.g kill rahab, quit to menu, go to slaying a god quest or.. whichever one takes you to the queen in ZPV - only a slight distance change, barely any effect... but when running it 1,000+ times it makes big a difference.

Oawaoebi
11-08-2023, 06:38 AM
Could give a message when picking up an item " your inventory is now full" or "your inventory is about to fill" when 5-10 storage left

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk