PDA

View Full Version : Ghost touch

Justanutt
11-07-2023, 08:03 AM
I’m playing mainly on my iPhone XS Max. I keep having times when the “ghost touch” is so bad that o can’t even play. It’s crazy. It will behave as if I’m touching somewhere else on the screen and will not correct until I lock/unlock my phone. I have contacted apple support and read a lot about it, but just thought I would ask if anyone else is having any trouble with it. I only notice it while I’m in the AL app, but then again, I’m mainly using the phone for the app 😂 any feedback is appreciated, community.

QuaseT
11-07-2023, 02:49 PM
I have never had that issue on any device or even heard of it tbh.

Phonk
11-07-2023, 02:52 PM
Has most likely something to do with your phones touchscreen

chiiwawa
11-07-2023, 03:01 PM
I’m playing mainly on my iPhone XS Max. I keep having times when the “ghost touch” is so bad that o can’t even play. It’s crazy. It will behave as if I’m touching somewhere else on the screen and will not correct until I lock/unlock my phone. I have contacted apple support and read a lot about it, but just thought I would ask if anyone else is having any trouble with it. I only notice it while I’m in the AL app, but then again, I’m mainly using the phone for the app 😂 any feedback is appreciated, community.

I had the same problem for a longtime and figured out it was my screen protector. Took it off and had no other issues. Also, go into your settings and turn touch sensitivity up may help aswell.

Justanutt
11-07-2023, 06:36 PM
I had the same problem for a longtime and figured out it was my screen protector. Took it off and had no other issues. Also, go into your settings and turn touch sensitivity up may help aswell.

Thanks for the advice. I’m not sure what settings I would change. I have all assistive touch fear turned off and have already did a reset to all settings. It’s just strange because it suddenly started and at times is fine still. When it starts I can press the lock button and then unlock the phone quickly and it will stop for a moment. It always seems to happen at the worst of times too like right as the boss is dieing and I need to press a hotbar button but to no avail. I’m sure it’s just something up with the phone

elifodisn
11-10-2023, 02:18 PM
this was happening to me… i realized i was touching the bottom left of the screen with my palm by accident 🤣 adjusted grip now it’s good

Susanne
11-11-2023, 02:54 AM
I have this problem since I got Moto edge. The screen curves round so a bit like Elifodisn said.

Justanutt
11-11-2023, 08:47 AM
Thanks ALL for the input. My problem continues and is so intermittent that I just can’t figure it out. It will always correct itself as soon as I lock them unlock the phone again. It’s so weird. I have caught it doing it during zoom calls among other apps so I do know it isn’t exclusive to my Al app.

Udots
11-13-2023, 08:42 AM
i sometimes get the same problem when my phone gets too hot. so i have to take breaks every 30m or so to avoid it. i think its just on old phones

Grimgz
11-13-2023, 11:44 AM
I also have the same problem on my old phone but I notice it's only do the ghost touch when I put my charger in while playing..

intruders
11-13-2023, 01:46 PM
Happens on my iPad mini as well. Usually it is top right corner that gets ghost touched bringing quests window.

Danny1
11-18-2023, 10:47 PM
Same here, uhhhhhhhh

Lunox
11-19-2023, 02:42 PM
first 10 post

Gagicar
11-20-2023, 06:19 PM
random post :O:O

chiiwawa
11-21-2023, 12:52 PM
Just remove the screen protector. mystery solved. trust.