PDA

View Full Version : Take a break, please

Adf
11-07-2023, 11:11 PM
I don t know if i should post it in bugs report, but there are players who looks they are not humans. I tryed run lb event in halloween, but there is no way to do it. I play the game nearly for a whole year, and i m not gonna lie every single event same names, same players. Now i m just asking me, there are real players. Like after an event that requires 4-5k times to do the map, isn t boring ? What you guys use to stay so focus?
Are you using bugs? Have 999% speed set and infinite energy, stats?
So for those who run top 5 leaderboard and they are humans, i recomand spacetime studio to give them some real toys, i don t know what, but something that would make them remember they where in top leaderboard, and be related to the event.
And plus add some human verification, and say they are 100% real.

ZzzDmg
11-07-2023, 11:19 PM
Arcane Legends is their life

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

ForumJunkie
11-07-2023, 11:22 PM
Man, Adf, you do not disappoint when it comes to starting controversial threads in the forum.

That said, I agree that the possibility of players having their accounts babysitted by a friend or another player to continue running LB while the original account owner takes a rest is a plausible occurrence for this event (and many other events before this and possibly in the future as well).

I guess the proper and safe thing to do is to have STS take a look into these players' accounts to check if there are any suspicious log-in activities. Still, knowing STS, an investigation or action is probably not going to happen unless STS has solid evidence a player is indeed committing illegal activities.

ZzzDmg
11-07-2023, 11:24 PM
Man, Adf, you do not disappoint when it comes to starting spicy threads in the forum.

That said, I agree that the possibility of players having their accounts babysitted by a friend or another player to continue running LB while the original account owner takes a rest is a plausible occurrence for this event (and many other events before this and possibly in the future as well).

I guess the proper and safe thing to do is to have STS take a look into these players' accounts to check if there are any suspicious log-in activities. Still, knowing STS, an investigation or action is probably not going to happen unless STS has solid evidence a player is indeed committing illegal activities.STS is busy doing nothing

Sent from my M2101K6G using Tapatalk

Adf
11-08-2023, 12:16 AM
Man, Adf, you do not disappoint when it comes to starting controversial threads in the forum.

I guess the proper and safe thing to do is to have STS take a look into these players' accounts to check if there are any suspicious log-in activities. Still, knowing STS, an investigation or action is probably not going to happen unless STS has solid evidence a player is indeed committing illegal activities.
Even if there are many people playing the same account, they all would die by starvation by selling gold in games. How much gold can they farm per day? Let s say average around 100m. That would be 20$. If they are 3-4, that means 5$ each. So what they see this a profitable thing? Just go work as a , i don t know, for 50-60$ a day and you would make more money than playing the game. Okay you must say, they make a name in game, but what they gonna do when servers will shut down? Even if they have a name in game, we can t compare it with real life. Maybe they get finance from sts, and in this case i would run for 2-3k $ every day events. So please sts contact me if you need lb runner.

freebump
11-08-2023, 12:24 AM
some have identical twins so it is hard for sts to detect...

freebump

DarkedYT
11-08-2023, 01:38 AM
Many has family members to help them play too lol . Cannot really throw a ban hammer . Could just lead to higher number of wrong bans than right bans .

will0
11-08-2023, 02:22 AM
No personal life..no need real life work ..play and play lol..

xbell
11-08-2023, 02:51 AM
Almost of my friends did play all day and spend their 1 week break for top lb. They spend gold for energy kit, farming 999 energy kit and essence to prepare for week 2&3. They have life, they are preparing for this(finishing all early deadlines) and they are just enjoying this even it's tiring to run but they will be rewarded in the end of the week. It's like the other games, people are just invested, competitive, you can't stop them playing it.

Human verification and a verification that only one person can play on an account? Even the other popular/high-end newest games don't have this. As long as it didn't involve any real money(Tournament, challenge, speed runs, prizes and etc are the only they required a verification).

Adf
11-08-2023, 03:00 AM
Almost of my friends did play all day and spend their 1 week break for top lb. They spend gold for energy kit, farming 999 energy kit and essence to prepare for week 2&3. They have life, they are preparing for this(finishing all early deadlines) and they are just enjoying this even it's tiring to run but they will be rewarded in the end of the week. It's like the other games, people are just invested, competitive, you can't stop them playing it.

Human verification and a verification that only one person can play on an account? Even the other popular/high-end newest games don't have this. As long as it didn't involve any real money(Tournament, challenge, speed runs, prizes and etc are the only they required a verification).

Okay they farm energy, they bought energy kits but how they run thousands of runs? Like i did 90k points without break in nearly 16+hours, thats around 800-900 energy. They should be zombies? Playing the game non stop.

QuaseT
11-08-2023, 03:05 AM
Not realistic to implement any of that. I don't run top 5 lbs but you are not in a position to judge their playtime or life choices and I doubt anyone of them cares anyways.

AgentStonoga
11-08-2023, 06:02 AM
Some people just legit play 20h a day during lb, some people share acc (especially on mage lb), whatever.

Ilove_Poopoo
11-08-2023, 06:56 AM
Some people just legit play 20h a day during lb, some people share acc (especially on mage lb), whatever.
^

W2 - W3 Halloween mage leaderboards were full of account sharers exposed, and some were already banned for account sharing in the past but is again in a new account playing the leaderboards doing the same thing, you know who you guys are and I hope ya'll get banned cheaters :)

DarkedYT
11-08-2023, 07:26 AM
^

W2 - W3 Halloween mage leaderboards were full of account sharers exposed, and some were already banned for account sharing in the past but is again in a new account playing the leaderboards doing the same thing, you know who you guys are and I hope ya'll get banned cheaters :)

Can you name those mages ? I have a good friend of mine who can get the info forwarded . Or feel free to take names here too .

dexxiedex
11-08-2023, 07:54 AM
Even if there are many people playing the same account, they all would die by starvation by selling gold in games. How much gold can they farm per day? Let s say average around 100m. That would be 20$. If they are 3-4, that means 5$ each. So what they see this a profitable thing? Just go work as a , i don t know, for 50-60$ a day and you would make more money than playing the game. Okay you must say, they make a name in game, but what they gonna do when servers will shut down? Even if they have a name in game, we can t compare it with real life. Maybe they get finance from sts, and in this case i would run for 2-3k $ every day events. So please sts contact me if you need lb runner.

This is a real possibility. In some countries, like Venezuela, people average $75-100 per month so $5 a day would be decent wage. That's why there's gold farmers from countries like that in other MMO's as well, like Oldschool Runescape.

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 08:16 AM
^

^ This.

And the sad thing about it is that it's not just mage leaderboards full of cheaters. The other two classes (rogue and war) most likely have cheaters in the leaderboards, too.

This is why I also believe they should rework events in the future to be not time-based point events, but instead doing boss clearing dungeons that increase difficulty as you progress level. So the competition will not be based on who has the most time to be on the top (because that takes no skill), but instead on who has the game knowledge, skills, and gears to be the very best to beat each level.

Lastly, I share your sentiment that all players trying to cheat via account sharing to compete against other LB runners should be banned without a doubt. This is to maintain the fairness and integrity of the game.

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 08:23 AM
some have identical twins

It does not matter if the rule break involves identical twins or not. It is against ToS to share your account with ANYONE, especially if it is used to get an unfair advantage against others.

so it is hard for sts to detect...

It is tricky, but not impossible.

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 08:26 AM
Many has family members to help them play too lol . Cannot really throw a ban hammer . Could just lead to higher number of wrong bans than right bans .

It is against ToS to share accounts. It does not matter if it's your lover, family member, or friend, it is forbidden to share your accounts with other individuals.

DarkedYT
11-08-2023, 08:32 AM
It is against ToS to share accounts. It does not matter if it's your lover, family member, or friend, it is forbidden to share your accounts with other individuals.

What you mean ? Giving our phone to brother , sister , child , other relative to play a game is against tos ?

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 08:32 AM

You must have robot friends for them not to get tired running these events 24/7 for one week straight, huh?

I have a couple of friends in-game who are like that, too. Whenever I come offline and come back on, I always see them still online and farming the event. The suspicious part is whenever I message them, their responses differ each time I chat with them, and sometimes, their whole personalities change. It almost feels like another person is controlling that account.

But what can I do? I don't have the resources like STS does to investigate these players. The only thing I can do is sit here and speculate.

Delouis Ball
11-08-2023, 08:36 AM
Well, being someone that has ran Top 10 LB a few times, it is very much doable.

You may have to take a week off of work to run the event LB, but... it is doable with a very minimal amount of sleep.

I also high Stats, high MS, and when I ran, I had energy kits and gold for energy kits and plat for energy kits so I wouldn't run out.

It all depends on prep and time you have to run.

Top 50 is also easy for any casual player id they just run event 4-5h/day.

Most good players average 5-7k points / hour.

Top LB players 10-12k/hour.

Thanks,

Interrupting

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 08:40 AM
What you mean ? Giving our phone to brother , sister , child , other relative to play a game is against tos ?

Yes, it is against the Terms of Service of the game.

DarkedYT
11-08-2023, 08:41 AM
Yes, it is against the Terms of Service of the game.

@Cinco Is what he saying is true ? Or @Asommers ? He claims that not even someone who lives in our home can play the games [emoji58]

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 08:42 AM
Well, being someone that has ran Top 10 LB a few times, it is very much doable.

You may have to take a week off of work to run the event LB, but... it is doable with a very minimal amount of sleep.

I also high Stats, high MS, and when I ran, I had energy kits and gold for energy kits and plat for energy kits so I wouldn't run out.

It all depends on prep and time you have to run.

Top 50 is also easy for any casual player id they just run event 4-5h/day.

Most good players average 5-7k points / hour.

Top LB players 10-12k/hour.

Thanks,

Interrupting

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I’m home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I’m a carrot.

It is commendable to those who play fairly, but I believe the point of this post is to weed out those who play unfairly by account sharing in events to do unlimited runs to gain an unfair advantage against others.

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 08:51 AM
Can you name those mages ? I have a good friend of mine who can get the info forwarded . Or feel free to take names here too .

This is considered blacklisting, which is also against the forum rules and ToS.

DarkedYT
11-08-2023, 08:52 AM
This is considered blacklisting, which is also against the forum rules and ToS.

Ah no idea . I was trying to help with suspicious players . Thanks for info though .

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 09:00 AM
@Cinco Is what he saying is true ? Or @Asommers ? He claims that not even someone who lives in our home can play the games [emoji58]

Your family members can play the game on their account, not yours.

Are you trying to imply that you have other people logging in to your account to play the game? If yes, why can't they register and play the game on their OWN account?

It seems suspicious if you ask me.

Terms of Service: https://www.spacetimestudios.com/content.php?385-Terms-of-Service

DarkedYT
11-08-2023, 09:02 AM
Your family members can play the game on their account, not yours.

Are you trying to imply that you have other people logging in to your account to play the game? If yes, why can't they register and play the game with their OWN account?

It seems suspicious if you ask me.

I am not . That will be kinda weird so was confirming if we can . You can just throw your suspicion to anyone in entire virtual world its fine . Since I play plenty pc games . Even steam allows family and friend sharing . So I wanted to know how AL works . Appreciate your assistance .

Immortal_Blood
11-08-2023, 09:06 AM
spend hundreds of dollars, complete runs in 10 seconds in PT, 40 hour play sessions, get someone else to play your account using your IP address while you sleep, top 5 easy.

Yes, get someone else to play your account using your IP address while you sleep is against ToS; it might be hard/impossible to detect by STS, but not god. :D

If you can't do any of those then you're at a disadvantage and you must bot. :D

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 09:12 AM
I am not .

Good.

That will be kinda weird so was confirming if we can .

That would be indeed an odd behavior if that was the case.

You can just throw your suspicion to anyone in entire virtual world its fine .

I was just curious. No need to be defensive. ;D

Since I play plenty pc games .

That is nice to know.

Even steam allows family and friend sharing

Well, this game is not Steam and it has its own set of rules compared to Steam.

So I wanted to know how AL works . Appreciate your assistance .

You're welcome.

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 09:23 AM
This is a real possibility. In some countries, like Venezuela, people average $75-100 per month so $5 a day would be decent wage. That's why there's gold farmers from countries like that in other MMO's as well, like Oldschool Runescape.

Not just in Venezuela.

There are a lot of players from different countries that engage in the black market.

Well, most of them come from the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, USA, and Russia, but it's not only limited to those countries.

Delouis Ball
11-08-2023, 11:13 AM
Not just in Venezuela.

There are a lot of players from different countries that engage in the black market.

Well, most of them come from the Philippines, Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, USA, and Russia, but it's not only limited to those countries.I'm from USA...

I make over 40$/h on OT. No point to play game for 3 hours, when I can technically make more by working and buying plat.

I know this will probably get lost in the comments but sometimes when I知 home alone I like to go out in my garden and cover myself with dirt and pretend I知 a carrot.

ForumJunkie
11-08-2023, 11:31 AM
I'm from USA...

I make over 40$/h on OT. No point to play game for 3 hours, when I can technically make more by working and buying plat.

That was very random and a weird flex, but good for you.

Thanks for sharing. 👍

Oawaoebi
11-08-2023, 11:50 AM
Where痴 the fun of playing the game when you just buy everything and gained nothing through hard work. Buying should give u an advantage and helping you out but only buying kills the game fun. At the end playing does the most fun.

Just watch the people who are farming solo in hauntlet. Most botters use hauntlet and ghost party.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Rxri_
11-08-2023, 12:14 PM
Where痴 the fun of playing the game when you just buy everything and gained nothing through hard work. Buying should give u an advantage and helping you out but only buying kills the game fun. At the end playing does the most fun.

Just watch the people who are farming solo in hauntlet. Most botters use hauntlet and ghost party.

maybe thats why they removed/nerfed jewel farming there tbh ruined it for the people that actually farmed pve and jewels there normally, since its scaled to 81 at cap 91 kills might not count there anymore so gl to the people that need 1m pve by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Oawaoebi
11-08-2023, 12:44 PM
maybe thats why they removed/nerfed jewel farming there tbh ruined it for the people that actually farmed pve and jewels there normally, since its scaled to 81 at cap 91 kills might not count there anymore so gl to the people that need 1m pve by then

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, that was a good decision. But doesn稚 matter, people can still bot other maps. I think she got banned, but there was that girl who botted with 9 characters in gauntlet at the same time.

Like asommers said. When it comes to anything exciting, players find a way to exploit it

Adf
11-08-2023, 12:57 PM
Yes, that was a good decision. But doesn’t matter, people can still bot other maps. I think she got banned, but there was that girl who botted with 9 characters in gauntlet at the same time.

Like asommers said. When it comes to anything exciting, players find a way to exploit it

Of course old players exploit everything. Like top 5 rewards. Just imagine right now 3-4 people tie to get top 5 and sell them for 3-4b. Wich is the most exploited thing in the game. Like they make a party for a day two, they get 100k-200k points more than random players, and after they tie at the end.

Oawaoebi
11-08-2023, 01:06 PM
Of course old players exploit everything. Like top 5 rewards. Just imagine right now 3-4 people tie to get top 5 and sell them for 3-4b. Wich is the most exploited thing in the game. Like they make a party for a day two, they get 100k-200k points more than random players, and after they tie at the end.

What holds you back in creating a mage and running. Go pass their tie, claim the vanity and sell it for 6b. Nobody holds you back.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Adf
11-08-2023, 01:11 PM
What holds you back in creating a mage and running. Go pass their tie, claim the vanity and sell it for 6b. Nobody holds you back.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

This is imposible for me if i don t run with a party. They just got high stats, team for leaderboard. So if they are a group of 5-6 people you can t touch the top 5 leaderboard. And how i could pass their tie if they play for years, and has thousands of energy kits.

Delouis Ball
11-08-2023, 01:31 PM
This is imposible for me if i don t run with a party. They just got high stats, team for leaderboard. So if they are a group of 5-6 people you can t touch the top 5 leaderboard. And how i could pass their tie if they play for years, and has thousands of energy kits.It's not their fault they plan for LB...

Like I said, it is doable with proper prep and time to actually run.

LB is meant for the best of the best, and the hardest "working" to reach. It isn't meant for a casual player. You need to understand that.

I have "OP" gear, but I cant run event LBs every event, why?, because I can't take time off like these guys. Some of these people plan their vacations etc, around these event LB's.

Ik going off my math, it would take roughly 84 hours for most normal players to reach 500k points or "LB" status. Thats 3.5 days of running non-stop and about 6k energies used.

6k energy is about 2b gold during event, and 1.4->1.6b gold if you buy after/prior to event when prices down.

Costs time, effort, etc.