PDA

View Full Version : House merge

Oawaoebi
11-08-2023, 01:03 PM
There been a few threads about passing gears locations to alts and …

Here’s my idea for houses. We should be able to merge houses between our characters. Like we can put a maximum of 5-10 chars on the list.

I have my character X and i have opened a house and various locations. Now i go to my Character Y and buy the started house ( or anything idk how you will be able if u are able to, implement it). And then in the settings we can add that character to the mains house. That means when i go on the menu of Character Y and press go to your house it sends me to house X. Also the buff from the locations of House from Character X are added to Character Y.

Is that possible to implement to the game?

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Switchback
11-08-2023, 01:25 PM
Sounds like a loophole to their current system. I dont see the benefit

asommers
11-09-2023, 10:37 AM
Sorry, all houses belong to a character and currently, all interaction/management requires the house owner to be online. There have been requests to allow a character to use an alt's house by default or allow you to specify your spouses house by default, but the system would have to be reworked to allow this. Fastest thing I can do is allow you to quickly visit an alt's house or spouse's house, but you wouldn't be able to do anything in it. It's on the list of things to figure out.

-ALS