PDA

View Full Version : Goodcandy's sincere apologise

Goodcandy
10-16-2012, 02:16 PM
Hey everyone,

I know i'm not supposed to discuss it here, but I feel like a public sincere apologise is always good.

I said several bad things to Ark. To be honest, I didn't think it was that bad. Since I got banned forever, I realised that these things could truly hurt. I just want to sincerely apologize to the whole community and especially to Ark.
Ark, you have my word, I respect you fully.
Again, i'm sincerely sorry.

Big hugs,
Goodcandy

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 02:21 PM
Goodcandy banned? Not possible, you were always the one putting me back in a good mood in game..
Anyways, I truly love that post you did even if it may get locked, but at least, you said it. I'm sure there's something they can do..
Goodcandy, I won't let you go :(.
BTW goodcandy is someone that always talk a little.. humm.. you see :p? That's the way he rolls and that why we love him!! Love you hun :( <3
Best luck!!!

BodMaster
10-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Believe Ark is no more (Check the sunsets, off topic section), but they do check forums every now and then, so may see it.

Phantasm0162
10-16-2012, 03:01 PM
Yeah hate to see this happen to ya goodcandy you were always the cheery dude,and i see that you made the effort to apologise,it take a real man to acknowledge what hes done and publicly apologise for his mistakes and for that i commend u,i wish yu well bro hope you come back soon

Cephei
10-16-2012, 03:02 PM
Why did u get banned candy?

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 03:05 PM
Why did u get banned candy?

Can't discuss it here.....
Goodcandy, you'll be ok.. :( <3

BodMaster
10-16-2012, 03:22 PM
Can't discuss it here.....
Goodcandy, you'll be ok.. :( <3

That's what PMs are for ;)

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 03:23 PM
That's what PMs are for ;)

IKR! Don't tell me what to do! OKEY? Who do you think you are Uh?!? Nah jus' messin Bod :D
Agreed though :)

Kwadius
10-16-2012, 03:27 PM
Hope they let you back in GC. You always been a good dude...

Warbux
10-16-2012, 03:36 PM
I can honestly admit our paths crossed briefly but what you have done in this thread shows who you truly are. People make mistakes and it seems as though you have learned a lesson in life. If there is no room for acceptance then no way will any of us be able to grow and mature. Give him another shot this obviously shows what kind of person he is

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 03:53 PM
I can honestly admit our paths crossed briefly but what you have done in this thread shows who you truly are. People make mistakes and it seems as though you have learned a lesson in life. If there is no room for acceptance then no way will any of us be able to grow and mature. Give him another shot this obviously shows what kind of person he is

Agreed, this is so true.

Slambassador
10-16-2012, 03:55 PM
It's ok I forgive you

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
It's ok I forgive you

Thanks, very kind of you :rolleyes:.

Slambassador
10-16-2012, 04:00 PM
It's ok I forgive you

Thanks, very kind of you :rolleyes:.
Except to your cat

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 04:02 PM
Except to your cat

I have no cat. I'm the cat.

ArtofWar
10-16-2012, 04:06 PM

lol

Slambassador
10-16-2012, 04:08 PM
Except to your cat

Ok if ur a cat u would have to be 13+ to be here
That means u elderly
Ha noob

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 04:10 PM
Ok if ur a cat u would have to be 13+ to be here
That means u elderly
Ha noob

Don't spoil threads, this is a nice and sincere thread. We don't need kiddos like you here ;).

akfury
10-16-2012, 04:37 PM
Good candy had it coming... Ark warned him... Although its sad to see anyone leave he had it coming, and deserves it

Phantasm0162
10-16-2012, 04:44 PM
Good candy had it coming... Ark warned him... Although its sad to see anyone leave he had it coming, and deserves it

I wouldnt say anybody deserves a permanent ban maybe temporary yes but permanent no,because people say things they dnt mean and act certain ways out of anger or out of stupidity all the time i mean come on now give the guy a break atleast hes manned up and apologised and besides.....would you want anyone laughing at yur pain?
Anywho,i hope all is well with goodcandy

akfury
10-16-2012, 04:48 PM
I'm no laughing... Although he has offended me plenty I never reported him... It's good he manned up... And yes perma bans are necasary who wants goku back ?...

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 04:49 PM
I wouldnt say anybody deserves a permanent ban maybe temporary yes but permanent no,because people say things they dnt mean and act certain ways out of anger or out of stupidity all the time i mean come on now give the guy a break atleast hes manned up and apologised and besides.....would you want anyone laughing at yur pain?
Anywho,i hope all is well with goodcandy

I totally agree, there is not need to say that someone ''deserves to be banned''. Especially goodcandy, he DOES NOT deserve it, he's a human, like we all are (except me, i'm a cat) and everyone makes mistakes, that's how we get new keys for doors that will improve your futur in real life.

akfury
10-16-2012, 04:50 PM
Astro you don't know what he did... I do ;)

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 04:50 PM
I'm no laughing... Although he has offended me plenty I never reported him... It's good he manned up... And yes perma bans are necasary who wants goku back ?...

Goku is completely a different case.

akfury
10-16-2012, 04:51 PM
And yes some people do deserve to be banned... You can't treat other humans the way he did...

ArtofWar
10-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Goku is completely a different case.

Yep

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 04:52 PM
Astro you don't know what he did... I do ;)

I EXACTLY know what he did, he's in my guild, and I talk to him a lot outside of the game or forums. Don't say things you don't know ;).

Phantasm0162
10-16-2012, 04:53 PM
On a positive note lets all be reminded that this is not a flaming/trolling/smack talking thread,its an apologetic thread so lets not fuel any flames with unnecessary talk besides im sure hes suffering enough already so let him have his final moments atleast with a little peace thx :) but if theres something positive you would like to add feel free,please keep it positive thanks :)

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 04:55 PM
On a positive note lets all be reminded that this is not a flaming/trolling/smack talking thread,its an apologetic thread so lets not fuel any flames with unnecessary talk besides im sure hes suffering enough already so let him have his final moments atleast with a little peace thx :) but if theres something positive you would like to add feel free,please keep it positive thanks :)

What I was going to say. You know it Ghosty <3

akfury
10-16-2012, 04:56 PM
Bye good candy know we had are differences but hope all is well for you with life

markymarx
10-16-2012, 05:01 PM
Closing this thread at request of engi.

RedStapler
10-16-2012, 05:02 PM
Hey all,

Closing this thread down. It's not entirely kosher, and it's attracted a troll.