PDA

View Full Version : Furniture ideas for upcoming occupy windmore

HappyDINO
11-10-2023, 05:03 PM

Plat sale special furniture:

Function:
Tap this table and you go to a small window that lets 1player chose white team one choice black team . And other players can chose spectator red .
And inter face to be interacted with will be like this

Yours truly,
Happydino

Stephencobear
11-10-2023, 05:22 PM
Short memory?

https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?710067-best-furniture-idea

I do like the idea, but I don't want to have to implement a game within a game. There's no upside for us and I doubt players would be willing to pay Platinum for it.

If I misunderstood and you just want a non-interactive chess table, let me know.

-ALS

Sir I'm sorry but a non interaction chess will just make us few players that want the item just sad . So it's ok . And I thank you for the reply I really appreciate that you considered making the item for us . . From my experience the sales for this furniture if u place it in store as a permanent furniture item in house decor section. Will do as good as (spooky coffin , house party lights ) . So as STS is very busy rn it's understandable.

If possible can u plz put this thread in things to do or reconsider file for STS . Cus it is a much needed item to keep the game fun for the player base .

I thank you once more . Happydino

HappyDINO
11-10-2023, 06:36 PM
quite the contrary sir :)
but ty for your effort and possitive response to the thread :)

Stephencobear
11-10-2023, 07:36 PM
quite the contrary sir :)
but ty for your effort and possitive response to the thread :)

ok
then why do you suggest the exact SAME idea that was rejected by a dev, when you acknowledge that a dev said no - with quote

i respect the idea but devs already said no to this read dev reply

?

HappyDINO
11-11-2023, 11:42 AM
awww suen did my love of furniture strike a nervee .. poor thing there there hugs :)

Oakmaiden
11-11-2023, 01:56 PM
There is a very long list of ideas/items for housing. Maybe address what’s already been requested, told it was “on the list”.
So ok, add your request at the back of the que. I personally didn’t see an item on this post that’s a “must have it now”

HappyDINO
11-11-2023, 07:33 PM
There is a very long list of ideas/items for housing. Maybe address what’s already been requested, told it was “on the list”.
So ok, add your request at the back of the que. I personally didn’t see an item on this post that’s a “must have it now”

True furniture has always been a very vague topic I just gave some suggestions nothing special. Hope they take up one or two inspirations of them that's all . So far we have a very limited inventory in regards to furniture i.e oligarc chairs , killing chairs , magnificent merchant... So some new type of chairs , couches , rugs will lively up the old builds .. in my personal opinion :)
Tysm for a kind and helpful comment :) made me smile

Stephencobear
11-11-2023, 10:38 PM
awww suen did my love of furniture strike a nervee .. poor thing there there hugs :)

wat?

wait, i mean
tysm for your useful comment, the last part filled my heart w joy

Immortal_Blood
11-12-2023, 06:58 PM
the furniture is nice, and the chess board is cool but we can already play chess using 4x dance floors, and id rather have the devs work on something else, such as 86 mythics, winter vanities, winter in arlor, winter furniture, etc

so sorry dino but -1