PDA

View Full Version : Where is the best place to farm Plate Scraps?

Xuet
10-16-2012, 03:35 PM
What is the best place to farm Plate Scraps, aside from daily quests?

Back
10-16-2012, 04:25 PM
Skeleton Cult Crypts in Forest Haven

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Xuet
10-16-2012, 05:13 PM
Thank you.

Yich
10-16-2012, 07:35 PM
Thank you.

I see you're a new forumer. Just a friendly tip, if you ask a question and someone answers it correctly or you like a post they have, there's a thanks option in the bottom left of their post with a little thumbs up. Some people don't care for this, but you might make someones day when they see they got a new thanks. Also you could thank a lot of good posts and get your thanks count to a number you like. I'm yet to see someone with 1337 thanks given out, but that'd be cool... Well, enjoy the forums.

Swords
10-16-2012, 07:41 PM
I see you're a new forumer. Just a friendly tip, if you ask a question and someone answers it correctly or you like a post they have, there's a thanks option in the bottom left of their post with a little thumbs up. Some people don't care for this, but you might make someones day when they see they got a new thanks. Also you could thank a lot of good posts and get your thanks count to a number you like. I'm yet to see someone with 1337 thanks given out, but that'd be cool... Well, enjoy the forums.

Why would u mention thanks? So he could thank u? lmao xD

Yich
10-16-2012, 08:31 PM
Why would u mention thanks? So he could thank u? lmao xD

Only reason I did was because it would look very bad for the person who answered to mention it. Idc too much for thanks, so long as I have more than Entertaining.

D-:
10-16-2012, 08:36 PM

I'm SOOOOOO doing this. Every post you have yich I'm thanking. You'll be at 1k thanks before you know it. (no life status)

D-:
10-16-2012, 08:42 PM
Nevermind I can't give out all thanks or I give "too much rep" -.-

Yich
10-16-2012, 08:50 PM
Double post is double. Don't go spam thanking me or Entertaining will give up trying to keep up. I even went and wrote him a kick donkey guide and he still cant keep up with my forum skills.

Xuet
10-17-2012, 02:35 AM
Skeleton Cult Crypts in Forest Haven

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Anyone know if it is even worth attempting to farm Plate scraps for Blacksmith's Forged Plate Mail?

Silly me for thinking once crafting starts at level 1 and continues until the highest level recipes go. (I think that is level 71)

"Edit to add:
I'm not just new to the forums here, but new to the game.

My char is level 20 str/dex bear but still could use much better gear. For instance, It would be a decent upgrade to use Blacksmith's Forged Plate Mail."

Yich
10-17-2012, 11:12 AM
Anyone know if it is even worth attempting to farm Plate scraps for Blacksmith's Forged Plate Mail?

Silly me for thinking once crafting starts at level 1 and continues until the highest level recipes go. (I think that is level 71)

"Edit to add:
I'm not just new to the forums here, but new to the game.

My char is level 20 str/dex bear but still could use much better gear. For instance, It would be a decent upgrade to use Blacksmith's Forged Plate Mail."

If you just want to level up, no. Use crappy gear to 25 then invest in cheap crystalline stuff. Make sure to use your free daily elixir.

Swords
10-17-2012, 11:42 AM
Skeleton crypts or road to forest haven, just get shamus and u get bunch of scraps in no time

Xuet
10-17-2012, 12:30 PM
Skeleton crypts or road to forest haven, just get shamus and u get bunch of scraps in no time

ty for the info, finally what I've been looking for.

If you just want to level up, no. Use crappy gear to 25 then invest in cheap crystalline stuff. Make sure to use your free daily elixir.

This may not be the answer I was looking for. However it may be closer to reality for me if I decide to get serious about this game. (I'm saying that from a backround of enjoying End game from WoW BC and enjoyed raiding in Everquest, Planes of Power expansion)

Swords
10-17-2012, 07:29 PM
ty for the info, finally what I've been looking for.

This may not be the answer I was looking for. However it may be closer to reality for me if I decide to get serious about this game. (I'm saying that from a backround of enjoying End game from WoW BC and enjoyed raiding in Everquest, Planes of Power expansion)

Glad to help :)