PDA

View Full Version : Har har :)!

Noodleleg
10-16-2012, 04:07 PM
So... Who remembered the Pocket Legends server "maintenance" recently? I got like 3 3x combo elixirs lmao! Coincidence :P?

Slambassador
10-16-2012, 04:10 PM
I'd love to make fun of this but I gtg now >.>

Astrocat
10-16-2012, 04:12 PM
I'd love to make fun of this but I gtg now >.>

Good. Hope to never see you again, have a beautiful day ;).

Mage till the end
10-16-2012, 09:10 PM
Meh they gave me a 1.25 xp pot. I'm 71 O.o

Traebeles99
10-16-2012, 09:11 PM
What I didnt get crap :( wow lol this sucks.

vampinoy
10-16-2012, 09:35 PM

Weren't you the one who resigned from the Ambassador of Blackstar and bid the forums farewell? :D http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71624-My-Last-Word

So you're the one that we should never see again, right? :P

Mage till the end
10-16-2012, 09:43 PM
Weren't you the one who resigned from the Ambassador of Blackstar and bid the forums farewell? :D http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?71624-My-Last-Word

Couldn't help cracking up about this.

AbsolutePally
10-16-2012, 10:05 PM
Too many ppl lost their 5 day. Ik its a blessing gift, but still takes loyalty which is also a gift.

MightyMicah
10-16-2012, 10:07 PM

http://i1133.photobucket.com/albums/m587/MightyMicah/326C628C-776C-49F4-8A40-B5484CB07F97-21268-000014DFECA3E577.jpg

razerfingers
10-16-2012, 10:19 PM

Haha! So true. I love you now!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

BodMaster
10-16-2012, 10:25 PM
Haha! So true. I love you now!

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

And you never loved them before? :O

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 02:55 AM

Kiddo's back! :D I keep laughing at your posts :D. You may continue. But first learn how to read :D! It says I will sometimes check forums! :D
Couldn't resist to let the guy above try to spoil this thread like you are now :D.
Night' kiddo :D.

Ogbuehi
10-17-2012, 04:16 AM
They must be mad at me. I've gotten 4 1.25xp elixirs in a row on my 71 toon as well as a 7 day xp elixir that runs out right before the new cap comes out. That's what I get for spending all that plat on the game.

vampinoy
10-17-2012, 05:28 AM
Kiddo's back! :D I keep laughing at your posts :D. You may continue. But first learn how to read :D! It says I will sometimes check forums! :D
Couldn't resist to let the guy above try to spoil this thread like you are now :D.
Night' kiddo :D.

Hey y'all, just wanted to say few things.

I'm tired of all this drama, and i'm tired of being trolled for voicing my opinions.
Tired of some of these immature flamers that takes things a little too far.
With that being said, I resign my position from Ambassador of Blackstar.
It's been fun, but not anymore.
A big thanks to all my friends on here, and hope you guys will enjoy your stay.
I'm now out of these forums. Finally won't hear some of these people that tries to ruin your gaming experience.
I will maybe rarely check this forums for announcements or some real threads.
That being said, big kisses, and see you in game!

Yes, I know some of you are going to say ''wrong section'', but I usually don't go there so i'm sure not a lot do, so this thread would have been viewed maybe 2 times when I just want people to know it as I already had private messages of ''where are you? Been a while''

Peace,
Astrocat

LOL!!! Next time. when you quit, make sure you mean it :D The more you reply, the more it will look like you just created a little stir with your drama sob thread so people will pity you and sympathize with whatever you're going through in-game...

...and you make me look better :P

PS: I never left :P So this is your definition of being out of the forums and rarely "checking" with a thread entitled "My Last Word" LOL (2 posts in one thread, you're on a roll)...:D ROFL, can I call you Hunny Bunny? (I kinda like kiddo too, it has a tickling effect, I'm open for terms of endearment if that's what you like :P).

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 06:18 AM
Hey y'all, just wanted to say few things.

I'm tired of all this drama, and i'm tired of being trolled for voicing my opinions.
Tired of some of these immature flamers that takes things a little too far.
With that being said, I resign my position from Ambassador of Blackstar.
It's been fun, but not anymore.
A big thanks to all my friends on here, and hope you guys will enjoy your stay.
I'm now out of these forums. Finally won't hear some of these people that tries to ruin your gaming experience.
I will maybe rarely check this forums for announcements or some real threads.
That being said, big kisses, and see you in game!

Yes, I know some of you are going to say ''wrong section'', but I usually don't go there so i'm sure not a lot do, so this thread would have been viewed maybe 2 times when I just want people to know it as I already had private messages of ''where are you? Been a while''

Peace,
Astrocat

LOL!!! Next time. when you quit, make sure you mean it :D The more you reply, the more it will look like you just created a little stir with your drama sob thread so people will pity you and sympathize with whatever you're going through in-game...

...and you make me look better :P

PS: I never left :P So this is your definition of being out of the forums and rarely "checking" with a thread entitled "My Last Word" LOL (2 posts in one thread, you're on a roll)...:D ROFL, can I call you Hunny Bunny? (I kinda like kiddo too, it has a tickling effect, I'm open for terms of endearment if that's what you like :P).

Your ridiculous xD idc about tbh. Continue to talk alone now ;).

MightyMicah
10-17-2012, 08:34 AM
Your ridiculous xD idc about tbh. Continue to talk alone now ;).

Take a chill pill bro. Then leave us in peace.

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 08:36 AM
Take a chill pill bro. Then leave us in peace.

First, i'm not a bro. Second, i'm chilled, it's you guys that tries to argue :). Third, copying Zao's posts won't help :). I'm out of this funny thread now.
Peace

RedStapler
10-17-2012, 09:57 AM

Closing down this thread.