PDA

View Full Version : Mother of all 17 Bears

gundamsone
10-16-2012, 06:01 PM
Here is my personal list of the"best" 17's thread

Best 17 bears from (Godly to Roflcopterz)
#1 Hubby
#1 Waifu
#1 Snakke <--- I retired, he's da best now and will LOLSTOMP anyone <-- Since he retired bffs Hubby & Waifu take #1!
#2 Protank <--- Big grtz for winning the tourney. Have to place you here though since you came rather close in your fight
#2 Dodo365 <--- GG'd Entertaining and Improving in PL's first ever Official L17 Beastest Bears Tournament
#2 Madeforpk <--- Founders noob who refuses to fight w/o it
#3 Bouske <--- Like a Bous!
#4 Imnelly <--- Imkelly wannabe
#4 Restles <--- +1/2/3/4/5 s's I dunno lol
#4 Wuv <--- Sunblocks
#5 Moujie <--- Got rice?
#5 Rushqueen <--- A girl PVPer for realz and she's good!
#6 Onedeadlybear <--- Certified
#6 Motivate <--- Went kookoo on me before quitting & rushed me half naked
#6 Unclechinn <--- Auntiechinn is his mommeh
#6 Wixerjtz <--- Xorjetz is his daddeh
#7 Knifechamp <--- Dramaqueen, must've deleted and remade his toon 5x
#7 Lolzwutt <--- Remember the guy with l14 Dark Forest leather?
#7 D17 <--- rage quit b/c of somebooody
#8 Platgen
#8 Chickorea <--- and his right hand man, the bird we all love Survivalbird!!
#9 Justcry <--- Support represent!
#10 Food and Randomers

If you made it on my list then consider yourself very special.
If you're pro enough but not on my list then that means there's a legitimate reason for it.

Edit: To any devs reading this, some of the above comments may be categorized as "trolling" "flamming" "putting someone down", but they are all inside jokes and no one was harmed in the making of this post. (Will remove any comments upon request)

Entertaining
10-16-2012, 06:16 PM
I r pro

Noobilicious
10-16-2012, 06:30 PM
Wixerjoretz is supposed to be spelled wixerjtz i think. Nice list btw.

Bous
10-16-2012, 06:32 PM
Like a bous

EDITED: Bous capital b :) woop woop

Zeus
10-16-2012, 06:48 PM
D: I'm just below peasants and randoms!

Imp & Enter are seriously considered 2nd and 3rd now? They've moved up^^

gundamsone
10-16-2012, 06:53 PM
D: I'm just below peasants and randoms!

Imp & Enter are seriously considered 2nd and 3rd now? They've moved up^^
They've improved quite a bit from when I first met them unlike the others who cotinue to fight with the same predictable playstyle no matter who many times you beat them.

Zeus
10-16-2012, 06:55 PM
They've improved quite a bit from when I first met them unlike the others who cotinue to fight with the same predictable playstyle no matter who many times you beat them.

Which is why I've said that they've moved up. :)

Yich
10-16-2012, 07:23 PM
D still plays but he's taken an interest in endgame. He might have ragequit from you though. I dont do it for the kills, i dont do it for the compliments and I definitely don't do it for fun. I do it for the bic- I mean ugh, the sandwiches. Gg Samhayne.

Entertaining
10-16-2012, 07:49 PM
Wixerjoretz is supposed to be spelled wixerjtz i think. Nice list btw.
Hello Xorejtz ^^

Noobilicious
10-16-2012, 08:10 PM
Hello Xorejtz ^^

I'm not xore -_-

D-:
10-16-2012, 08:17 PM
D still plays but he's taken an interest in endgame. He might have ragequit from you though. I dont do it for the kills, i dont do it for the compliments and I definitely don't do it for fun. I do it for the bic- I mean ugh, the sandwiches. Gg Samhayne.

Still love this lol...

Zeus
10-16-2012, 08:40 PM

You, my friend, are a born comedian. :)

Ape
10-16-2012, 11:34 PM
Ape was a pro l.12 bear but its now a l.17 bird :P

Though madeforpk is good ;)

gundamsone
10-17-2012, 12:55 AM

Ur that dude that refused to take off your helm.
But you'd prob be higher on my list if I knew how good you were w/o one.

Dodo365
10-17-2012, 05:56 AM
Mainly this list is true

aav5224
10-17-2012, 07:06 AM
U guys forgot my name D:

Vvikked
10-17-2012, 01:42 PM
xD just checked on forums today to see what's what and I see this haha!

Thanks Gund (snakke btw)

Yich
10-17-2012, 02:28 PM

Thanks Gund (snakke btw)

Ya know, most people make a "good bye" thread and say good bye to their in game friends before they go. I compliment your originality. Gg vv.

Entertaining
10-17-2012, 02:32 PM
I'm not xore -_-

Lol, yes you are ^^

Entertaining
10-17-2012, 02:33 PM

lol, maxedtank = ape = madeforpk

Yich
10-17-2012, 02:38 PM

Notice his signature... Sherlock

Entertaining
10-17-2012, 02:39 PM

You're lucky i don't know your ign characters....

gundamsone
10-17-2012, 02:49 PM
You train hard on forums.
I notice your # of thanks to posts ratio is higher than ur in game kdr

gundamsone
10-17-2012, 03:05 PM

Thanks Gund (snakke btw)
Hi Gary Oaks
You can call me Ash Ketchups

Ape
10-17-2012, 11:53 PM
Idk why but it's a: founders' helm so probs aswell a founders' noob.

aav5224
10-18-2012, 06:14 PM
Is ikoolpandajr pro.

gundamsone
10-18-2012, 09:37 PM
Is ikoolpandajr pro.
Honestly broski, I've fought so many Pandas and non of them put up a decent fight. Catch me in game sometimes and I might be able to put you up on the list.

Ape
10-18-2012, 11:36 PM

NO~

ape + madeforpk = maxedtank

Ape
10-18-2012, 11:43 PM
#8 masterzeen <--- nice guy but he puts herself down too much

wrong!

wyteboy
10-19-2012, 01:19 AM
I want to feel special and have my own "best" thread so here is my list of ...

#1 Haxor <--- I've only met ur 15..seriously
#2 Entertaining <--- active 17
#2 Improving <--- active 17
#3 Snakke <--- quit
#3 Kiddhazzard <--- never met
#4 Bouske <--- Lives on 15
#4 Madeforpk <--- Founders Noob like me
#4 Restles <--- active endgame
#4 Wesuckwood idk
#5 Wixerjtz idk
#5 Unclechinn was 15 forever.. he went 17?
#5 Rushqueen <--- A girl PVPer for realz O M G ikr
#5 Moujie <--- he's a robot...haven't seen in a while tho
#6 Motivate <--- quit
#7 Knifechamp <--- he was good at 19/20
#7 D17 <--- active endgame
#8 Masterzeen <--- hmm
#9 Apollo active endgame
#10 Peasents and Randomers

And please comment. Makes me feel good when people comment on my threads.

I only see two people on your list that are active on there 17s

gundamsone
10-19-2012, 03:39 AM
Most of us are still playing but we're on other toons so you probally don't see us on often.
But non of these new players will make it on my list b/c someone needs to teach them how to talon.

wyteboy
10-19-2012, 06:12 AM
non of these new players will make it on my list b/c someone needs to teach them how to talon.

Haha I hear that

Ape
10-19-2012, 06:32 AM

ent and imp arent really that active i think.
never see them around.

Protank
10-19-2012, 07:27 AM
I see Ent a lot

Zapoke
10-19-2012, 08:18 AM

ent and imp arent really that active i think.
never see them around.

Different timezones. I hardly play this range, and almost every time I play, I see Yich or Ent somewhere.

MightyMicah
10-19-2012, 10:01 AM
I like how this thread is rated 1 star.

Entertaining
10-19-2012, 05:04 PM
I'm on erry day....

Protank
10-19-2012, 07:13 PM
I'm on erry day....

Ikr

razurblade
10-22-2012, 06:02 PM
#8 masterzeen <--- nice guy but he puts herself down too much

wrong! anyone else figure out what's wrong with that sentence? O.O is it a he or she!?!?!

Gloks
10-23-2012, 07:00 PM
Womp

ninjaduck
10-25-2012, 05:02 AM
Masterzeen is level 10. He's a bit full of himself though and prefers to fight only with OP bows. I would recommend Platgen goes higher, he was really good when I rushed him ;D

Ape
10-25-2012, 10:43 AM
Masterzeen is level 10. He's a bit full of himself though and prefers to fight only with OP bows. I would recommend Platgen goes higher, he was really good when I rushed him ;D

Zeen is better then platgen.
Zeen is like #1 l.10 (not sure) and platgen is one of the best/better 17(s)

gundamsone
10-25-2012, 04:33 PM
Zeen is better then platgen.
Zeen is like #1 l.10 (not sure) and platgen is one of the best/better 17(s)
I fought Zeens 17, he even told me it's similar to lower lvl. And gotta say the fight was pretty close.

Vvikked
10-25-2012, 07:40 PM
You're forgetting Wuv, suns old 17. He's prob 1-3

Noobilicious
10-25-2012, 07:51 PM
Masterzeen is a girl....

gundamsone
10-25-2012, 08:12 PM
You're forgetting Wuv, suns old 17. He's prob 1-3
Wuv was Sun's??I thought it was yours

gundamsone
10-25-2012, 08:15 PM
Masterzeen is a girl....
For real??

Vvikked
10-25-2012, 08:32 PM
Pfft... Im wish I could get 5k kills in like 2 weeks like him. He was stupid boss when he tried.

gundamsone
10-25-2012, 11:10 PM
List updated!

Mr. Haxor has officialy retired which bumps Snakke up to #1

Grtz to you

Vvikked
10-25-2012, 11:49 PM
<3 bbcakes, good job everyone else :D

gundamsone
10-26-2012, 12:16 AM
I know i'll prob get a forum ban for this but here is why Snakke is #1 and why Entertaining and Improving is off the list.
Imp farming on Ekkans aka Snakkes mage
Entertaining admits to boosting arena KDR. (Good 10k+ kills boosted in locked games)
No I DO NOT ALLOW BOOSTERS on my list
Snakke clearly owning in 1v2 vs Entertaining and Improvings Alt
Swag aka Snakke easily good games Imp @10-3

http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/6.png
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/10.png
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/9.png
http://i1082.photobucket.com/albums/j366/goharago/11.png

gundamsone
10-26-2012, 12:27 AM
Last I saw Imnelly was a 56 sm bear :o leveled up, I guess.
Yup he sure did. Things were pretty rough for him as he kinda made more enemies than friends during his time:P

Extreme
10-26-2012, 12:34 AM
Entertaining should be there

gundamsone
10-26-2012, 12:39 AM
Entertaining should be there
pmed

Yich
10-26-2012, 03:10 AM
Not bad. Why not add yourself to the top of your list? You said you retired so Snakkes the best, right? Well D17 is retired but hes on the list. Just go ahead and put yourself up there, you know you want to. Next, the screenies of me "boosting". Snakke killed me so many times without me fighting back that I assumed this was his way of paying me back. Also notice that it's his own screenshot. Even if he didn't owe me those, he's obviously trying to set me up to look bad. Perhaps I trashed him many times in a row and he took of gear so it looks bad? Next, Entertaining's quote. Doesn't everyone kill people in locked games? What, are they supposed to sit there? Nuff said there. Next, the scores. Can we really rely on any scores from you or Snakke, considering how much you both midfight leave? Rofl. As far as "fk" is concerned, that's slang for "frick", which isn't a bad word.

I will say that the 10:3 me and Snakke is probably legitimate, Snakke was much better than me before, he started PvP much longer ago. I'd love to 1v1 him now, and I don't think I'd cry too hard if I lost. Good thread though.

D-:
10-26-2012, 03:13 AM
Not bad. Why not add yourself to the top of your list? You said you retired so Snakkes the best, right? Well D17 is retired but hes on the list. Just go ahead and put yourself up there, you know you want to. Next, the screenies of me "boosting". Snakke killed me so many times without me fighting back that I assumed this was his way of paying me back. Also notice that it's his own screenshot. Even if he didn't owe me those, he's obviously trying to set me up to look bad. Perhaps I trashed him many times in a row and he took of gear so it looks bad? Next, Entertaining's quote. Doesn't everyone kill people in locked games? What, are they supposed to sit there? Nuff said there. Next, the scores. Can we really rely on any scores from you or Snakke, considering how much you both midfight leave? Rofl. As far as "fk" is concerned, that's slang for "frick", which isn't a bad word.

I will say that the 10:3 me and Snakke is probably legitimate, Snakke was much better than me before, he started PvP much longer ago. I'd love to 1v1 him now, and I don't think I'd cry too hard if I lost. Good thread though.

Very good Yich. You've made me proud.

Zeus
10-26-2012, 04:50 AM
Honestly, all I see is egos prancing around.

You all are better than that, just cut it out and act more mature. Competitiveness doesn't give you the right to be abusive to each other.

We all have done wrong at some point in our PL career, I'll be the first to admit that. Does that make us bad? Nah. In my experience, I've learned it's petty to point out people's mistakes and start these wars as nothing good comes out of them, just infractions & possible bans.

I mean, take a look at what y'all have done to the L17 bear tourney. Do you seriously expect any mature PvPer to not think all the negatives that they say about low level PvP? Every time you try to defend low level PvP now, Yich, they'll throw that tournament in your face. You both need to cut it out. You're both respectable players losing face over nothing. What's the prize? Personal ego boost? It's truly pointless, just thought I should tell you from experience.

gundamsone
10-26-2012, 05:50 AM

Must you deny and defend everything? Sometimes you gotta admit your wrong.
I also got more pics but they're on a more serious level that the ones above.
Want to see them?

ninjaduck
10-26-2012, 05:57 AM

Love this...

Ape
10-26-2012, 05:59 AM
For real??

was a girl.
she quited and het brother plays now on her acc.
or maby she took a break or something, not sure.

Vvikked
10-26-2012, 07:17 AM
Oh guys, these are just playful screenies. But the one pic you can't explain is you boosting off of me. No matter what you say it's bad. Either ENT GOT ON YOUR ACCOUNY BECAUSE MAYBE YOU SHARE THE ACCOUNTS. or maybe you just boost kdr. Any way you're boosting. But guys just chill, you know I have waaaaaay worse screenshots of worse things. Like maybe you talking about spawning those fake gold caps yich? Or ent talking about how he was trying to cheat that guy out of the L10 tourney?
Inb4lawk

Vvikked
10-26-2012, 08:30 AM
Lol and for the record the 3rd pic was a 1v3, just look at the chat, you can see I killed 3 different people.

ninjaduck
10-26-2012, 09:11 AM
http://img201.imageshack.us/img201/6026/jpicsexiaduvysym3hmm.gif

Yich
10-26-2012, 11:13 AM
Honestly, all I see is egos prancing around.

You all are better than that, just cut it out and act more mature. Competitiveness doesn't give you the right to be abusive to each other.

We all have done wrong at some point in our PL career, I'll be the first to admit that. Does that make us bad? Nah. In my experience, I've learned it's petty to point out people's mistakes and start these wars as nothing good comes out of them, just infractions & possible bans.

I mean, take a look at what y'all have done to the L17 bear tourney. Do you seriously expect any mature PvPer to not think all the negatives that they say about low level PvP? Every time you try to defend low level PvP now, Yich, they'll throw that tournament in your face. You both need to cut it out. You're both respectable players losing face over nothing. What's the prize? Personal ego boost? It's truly pointless, just thought I should tell you from experience.

Apollo is right. Gund pm me if you got beef, this gets us nowhere. Any other problems you can email to support@spacetimestudios.com . Any screenie you have wasnt a lucky shot or me saying "wrong chat" afterwards. I trusted secrets to the recipient of them, and thats pretty crappy that he or she decided to screenshot it and save it.

Vvikked
10-26-2012, 11:18 AM
*psst! I'm a "he"!* you knew I had these pics haha. Admit to what happened in these. Don't say "means frick!" cause it doesn't, don't say "you were giving frees cause you owed" because the real story actually doesn't involve you using that account when that was happening. Just admit to these and honestly admit to what happened im the L10 tourney because that was very messed up.

Yich
10-26-2012, 11:28 AM
*psst! I'm a "he"!* you knew I had these pics haha. Admit to what happened in these. Don't say "means frick!" cause it doesn't, don't say "you were giving frees cause you owed" because the real story actually doesn't involve you using that account when that was happening. Just admit to these and honestly admit to what happened im the L10 tourney because that was very messed up.

I wasnt going to go outright and say you had the screenies. As far as the tourny goes, thats on ent, not me. After all, it was his fight.

ninjaduck
10-26-2012, 11:29 AM

Where does that get us, though? Maybe it gives you that 2 minutes of satisfaction. Nobody else.

Entertaining
10-26-2012, 11:32 AM
Tbh, Jake, I have absolutely no trust for you anymore. So, even if i do admit what has happened, how do i know you won't just embarass me even more.

Vvikked
10-26-2012, 11:38 AM
Chase, it's up to you idc. Its funny that something that means so little to me (to me it's just a 895kb picture wasting space on my phone) to you could be worth more than gold. But seriously just admit it and I won't send it. And honestly I'll buy you that $10 iTunes card. That was messed up on my part.

Nihiliste
10-26-2012, 11:52 AM
hi.

Entertaining
10-26-2012, 12:25 PM
Chase, it's up to you idc. Its funny that something that means so little to me (to me it's just a 895kb picture wasting space on my phone) to you could be worth more than gold. But seriously just admit it and I won't send it. And honestly I'll buy you that $10 iTunes card. That was messed up on my part.

Itunes card? I don't even have an itunes account.

BlueSkied
10-26-2012, 01:25 PM
This (expletive) gets real.

gundamsone
10-26-2012, 03:57 PM
Gonna say 1 last thing to you Yich and I promise I won't say/post no more.

To answer your questions, NO I DO NOT HAVE RUNESCAPE GOLD TO TRADE FOR YOUR PL GOLD. Didn't hear no "jk" after.

Protank
10-26-2012, 09:23 PM
Here is my personal list of the"best" 17's thread

#1 Snakke <--- Since I retired he's da best now and will LOLSTOMP anyone
#2 Dodo365 <--- GG'd Entertaining and Improving in PL's first ever Official L17 Beastest Bears Tournament hosted by the one and only APOLLO woot woot woot
#2 Madeforpk/Madeofpork/Ape <--- Founders noob who refuses to fight w/o it
#3 Bouske <--- Like a Bous!
#4 Imnelly <--- Imkelly wannabe
#4 Restles <--- +1/2/3/4/5 s's I dunno lol
#4 Wuv <--- Sunblocks
#5 Moujie <--- Got rice?
#5 Rushqueen <--- A girl PVPer for realz and she's good!
#6 Motivate <--- Went kookoo on me before quitting & rushed me half naked
#6 Unclechinn <--- Auntiechinn is his mommeh
#6 Wixerjtz <--- Xorjetz is his daddeh
#7 Knifechamp <--- Dramaqueen, must've deleted and remade his toon 5x
#7 Lolzwutt <--- Remember the guy with l14 Dark Forest leather?
#7 D17 <--- rage quit b/c of somebooody
#8 Masterzeen's 17 <--- nice guy but he puts himself down too much
#9 Platgen
#9 Chickorea <--- and his right hand man, the bird we all love Survivalbird!!
#10 Peasents and Randomers

If you made it on my list then consider yourself very special.
If you're pro enough but not on my list then that means there's a legitimate reason for it.

Edit: To any devs reading this, some of the above comments may be categorized as "trolling" "flamming" "putting someone down", but they are all inside jokes and no one was harmed in the making of this post. (Will remove any comments upon request)

Trying not to be cocky but i cant help it..
my 17 has and or can kill all on your list to ten fights. Not sure about you gun cuz I haven't met ur 17 yet.
Maybey soon we can find out officially if maxedtank makes a date for me to fight him.
If this tourney don't pan out to finals just add me I would really love to fight u and see what all this hype about

Yich
10-26-2012, 09:25 PM
Gonna say 1 last thing to you Yich and I promise I won't say/post no more.

To answer your questions, NO I DO NOT HAVE RUNESCAPE GOLD TO TRADE FOR YOUR PL GOLD. Didn't hear no "jk" after.

You crack me up Gund.

Entertaining
10-27-2012, 12:56 PM
Protank, you don't even realize how good gund is. Lol

D-:
10-27-2012, 01:02 PM

Amen.

Protank
10-27-2012, 06:56 PM

Amen.

I've never fought his 17 but we have same gear, same attribute points to spend & same amount of skill points to spend. Not sure how u two can think he can be sooo much better then me if we never even had one fight let alone a full fight to ten. Just saying I've never been beat to ten on my 17 by anyone ever... maybe gun can do it...idk. I just want a chance at him since everybody thinks he is the god of all 17s. Just give me a chance gun u never know what could happen... true story.

Gund pm me if your down ill should be off work 5pm eastern sunday if u want to do this <3

Ubernewber
10-27-2012, 07:04 PM
I'm still sneakin around :P

Yich
10-27-2012, 07:24 PM
I've never fought his 17 but we have same gear, same attribute points to spend & same amount of skill points to spend. Not sure how u two can think he can be sooo much better then me if we never even had one fight let alone a full fight to ten. Just saying I've never been beat to ten on my 17 by anyone ever... maybe gun can do it...idk. I just want a chance at him since everybody thinks he is the god of all 17s. Just give me a chance gun u never know why could happen... true story.

Gund pm me if your down ill should be off work 5pm eastern sunday if u want to do this <3

Ent has fought you and so have I. We've also fought Gund. Most 17s leave their fights up to luck, whether or not they know it. Gund doesn't do that. I'd go into further detail but I'd like for it to be a surprise when you see Gund work his magic.

Ubernewber
10-27-2012, 07:29 PM
Gun has magic? Never knew :P

gundamsone
10-28-2012, 04:27 AM
Gun has magic? Never knew :P
I'm the magic muffin man ^^

@ pro
i'm not on alot these days, so if you catch either ent/yich on fight them.
to me they are quite a bit "harder" than madeforpk so give them a go and defend your title

gundamsone
10-28-2012, 05:25 AM
Zeen I took u off bro. I mistakend ur 17 for wesuckwood who's apparently not you O_o

Protank
10-28-2012, 11:34 AM
@ yich I would like to be surprised

@ gun I have fought both them as yich just posted

It's whatever I just never had a chance at you and most everybody claims your the best. I would like to know if u best me that's all <3

Entertaining
10-28-2012, 08:58 PM
@ yich I would like to be surprised

@ gun I have fought both them as yich just posted

It's whatever I just never had a chance at you and most everybody claims your the best. I would like to know if u best me that's all <3
I haven't showed you my full potential ^^

Protank
10-28-2012, 09:06 PM
Well I do like surprises ^_^

Entertaining
10-28-2012, 09:11 PM
Well I do like surprises ^_^

Gund is the only player that i have actually really tried against. (besides imp)

Zeus
10-29-2012, 03:29 AM
Gund is the only player that i have actually really tried against. (besides imp)

Lies! You'd never allow yourself to lose on purpose to another twink. :p

Noodleleg
10-29-2012, 06:41 AM

Snowball phatty.

ninjaduck
10-29-2012, 06:45 AM
What I want is for some amazing newbie to come along with like a dual spec bear with maxed out Restore to own everyone. That would settle this.

Protank
10-29-2012, 11:11 AM
What I want is for some amazing newbie to come along with like a dual spec bear with maxed out Restore to own everyone. That would settle this.

What lvl u thinking for this build?? :D

ninjaduck
10-29-2012, 11:12 AM
What lvl u thinking for this build?? :D

It was just a conceptual idea lol. The idea of it is that someone comes along with a totally ridiculous build and owns everyone. That would be cooool.

Protank
10-29-2012, 12:27 PM
It was just a conceptual idea lol. The idea of it is that someone comes along with a totally ridiculous build and owns everyone. That would be cooool.

That would be cool! Kinda like a 18 rosewand bear with 6 hellscream. People freaked out when terror combo hit

Build was very sik and owned anybody who didnt kite

gundamsone
10-29-2012, 01:00 PM
I've never fought his 17 but we have same gear, same attribute points to spend & same amount of skill points to spend. Not sure how u two can think he can be sooo much better then me if we never even had one fight let alone a full fight to ten. Just saying I've never been beat to ten on my 17 by anyone ever... maybe gun can do it...idk. I just want a chance at him since everybody thinks he is the god of all 17s. Just give me a chance gun u never know what could happen... true story.

Same gear?Prob not
Same attribute points? Most likely not since I'm dual spec int and dex

and just to add low lvl pvp isn't a simple coin toss like most people perceive it to be. I know what you're feeling, it's prob a easy level to pvp at because a non regular joined a won the whole thing.
However, and this is not to offend you, but you got put in the easier bracket imo. If you were up against Ent and Imp (or even Snakke), they would've given you a run for your money.
(apollo, and madeforpk fight with respect and dignity, but us 3, we do w/e it takes to win, and in a match to 10, by the time you realize how dirty we play, it would be too late to adjust to our playing style)
but I guess this is all talk and don't mean nothing to you.

So I'll glady accept your challenge and definitely looking forward to our 1v1 but I would appreciate best 2 of 3 or first to 20.

That would be cool! Kinda like a 18 rosewand bear with 6 hellscream. People freaked out when terror combo hit

Build was very sik and owned anybody who didnt kite
Terrorcombo tried that. Not sure if you know him but he failed doing it.
It's nothing more than a fun idea.
Hellscream is also a waste of skillpoints unless ur 22+

Protank
10-29-2012, 01:41 PM
Same gear?Prob not

and just to add low lvl pvp isn't a simple coin toss like most people perceive it to be. I know what you're feeling, it's prob a easy level to pvp at because a non regular joined a won the whole thing.
However, and this is not to offend you, but you got put in the easier bracket imo. If you were up against Ent and Imp (or even Snakke), they would've given you a run for your money.
(apollo, and madeforpk fight with respect and dignity, but us 3, we do w/e it takes to win, and in a match to 10, by the time you realize how dirty we play, it would be too late to adjust to our playing style)

So I'll glady accept your challenge and definitely looking forward to our 1v1 but I would appreciate best 2 of 3 or first to 20.

It is talk but I'm totally picking up what ur laying down. that sounds great a 1v1 to 20 or 30 :)

I do know terrorcombo I wouldn't say fail his kdr was 3-1 and would fight anybody but ya mabey u could say fail cuz if opponent kited the rosewand or if the wand simply didn't proc it was a fail but yes it was fun for a while ;)

Yich
10-29-2012, 02:40 PM

not anymore lol. 6 HS 6 rage and 5 stomp is a fun troll build if used with the f bow. It wrecks hit % and if you hit stun with stomp and proc twice with the f bow you can get them to negative hit %.

Protank
10-29-2012, 03:39 PM
Same gear?Prob not

I just realized u said a non regular joined and won the whole thing..
Are u referring to me joining the 17 tourney and winning the whole thing?

Entertaining
10-29-2012, 06:11 PM
I just realized u said a non regular joined and won the whole thing..
Are u referring to me joining the 17 tourney and winning the whole thing?

Well, you had an easy bracket.

Entertaining
10-29-2012, 06:11 PM

Who have I lost to in a legit fight? O.o

Protank
10-29-2012, 07:17 PM
Well, you had an easy bracket.

Ent why state the obvious

He said a non regular won. My main twink is a 17. He also said my lvl 18 terrorcombo was a fail.

Both these statements are very false. He obviously does not know me like I said before.

I never argued that my bracket was ez or hard. I actually ask to fight gun and asked Apollo to let him in the tourney

Protank
10-29-2012, 08:07 PM
low lvl pvp isn't a simple coin toss like most people perceive it to be. I know what you're feeling, it's prob a easy level to pvp at because a non regular joined a won the whole thing.

My 17. Your version of a non regular...http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/EB8CD19D-20C2-4C85-B755-2E1BB60A7D3E-3050-0000051434D98C90.jpg

My 18 wand bear. Your version of failed...http://i1199.photobucket.com/albums/aa471/Farmingmule/53928A17-62BE-4404-AB9E-09D529B5C850-3050-00000514427E31CC.jpg

Not sure what else to say to u Gund besides the fact that
Your statements on my twinks are false

Zeus
10-29-2012, 08:42 PM
Who have I lost to in a legit fight? O.o

Idk. :o

Entertaining
10-29-2012, 09:03 PM
Idk. :o

Lies! lol ^^

Entertaining
10-29-2012, 09:04 PM
Ent why state the obvious

He said a non regular won. My main twink is a 17. He also said my lvl 18 terrorcombo was a fail.

Both these statements are very false. He obviously does not know me like I said before.

I never argued that my bracket was ez or hard. I actually ask to fight gun and asked Apollo to let him in the tourney
Fight gund. post results.

Hadesofshadow
10-30-2012, 12:53 AM
You're lucky i don't know your ign characters....

baddy1 and baddy2

Protank
10-30-2012, 01:04 AM
Fight gund. post results.

I wish bro.. Why he drop out when it was me and him finals...?
Im a non regular as he calls me but he has never attempted to fight me when I obviously have... Read my posts in tourney thread . Read all them.. I been asking for a fight with gund since u and yich said he best 17.. If its true Then prove it. Best to 10 20 30 idgaf just fight me why dip out when u can prove u can beat all Gund? I'm just not buying ur best sales pitch anymore more. Im done posting anything about this subject till I see u in game. I'm over it see u when I see u

<3 pvp

gundamsone
10-30-2012, 02:16 AM
Im a non regular as he calls me but he has never attempted to fight me when I obviously have... Read my posts in tourney thread . Read all them.. I been asking for a fight with gund since u and yich said he best 17.. If its true Then prove it. Best to 10 20 30 idgaf just fight me why dip out when u can prove u can beat all Gund? I'm just not buying ur best sales pitch anymore more. Im done posting anything about this subject till I see u in game. I'm over it see u when I see u

<3 pvp
Man your a stingy one even though I let you have the win.
I dropped out before you made it to the finals so A. I'm not avoiding you and B. my withdrawal had nothing to do with you. (I guess I would've sticked around if you two didn't take 10 days?to find each other)
And maybe if you tried to contact me in game, I would've given you the 1v1 you wanted. So far you have yet to even attempt to contact me in game. I still don't even know your in game name. So stop sounding like i'm running from you.

So right now I cba giving you a 1v1. Don't want to hurt your big ego. You can be the "best" I really could care less.

Edit: Saw your screenshots just now. Just wanna make a few comments. KDR or your vanity prize means jack to me. And the fact that your terrorcombo makes me lol. Sorry but I don't 1v1 rushers especially rushers who i've chased out before. Just savor this moment tank because come next time you will lose your title to Ent/Imp.

Ape
10-30-2012, 02:13 PM

<3 pvp
I dropped out before you made it to the finals so A. I'm not avoiding you and B. my withdrawal had nothing to do with you. (I guess I would've sticked around if you two didn't take 10 days?to find each other)
And maybe if you tried to contact me in game, I would've given you the 1v1 you wanted. So far you have yet to even attempt to contact me in game. I still don't even know your in game name. So stop sounding like i'm running from you.

So right now I cba giving you a 1v1. Don't want to hurt your big ego. You can be the "best" I really could care less.

Edit: Saw your screenshots just now. Just wanna make a few comments. KDR or your vanity prize means jack to me. And the fact that your terrorcombo makes me lol. Sorry but I don't 1v1 rushers especially rushers who i've chased out before. Just savor this moment tank because come next time you will lose your title to Ent/Imp.

Why the big text?
You will win anyway gun, no reason tying for 20 seconds (gundamed fingers).

Entertaining
10-30-2012, 06:19 PM

Agreed.

Protank
10-30-2012, 11:13 PM
Gund you talk some good trash but I'm realizing your quite accurate. At some point I've been all those things u said

Unclechin
10-30-2012, 11:33 PM
Back from my break . Seems i missed a ton of info...Im rank number 6. .. I feel honored *tear* lol.. I wanna increase my rank so ill one v one anyone above me :) lol

Hadesofshadow
10-31-2012, 02:23 AM
i am best bear hue, i can stomp then slash i so pro, bow down and suck it i am best bear

summary of thread^

aniybo
11-01-2012, 04:31 PM
Who won?

ImSilly
11-01-2012, 05:06 PM
I agree, entertaining is pretty pro.

aniybo
11-04-2012, 07:19 PM
ehh idk whos gonna win I'd pay to watch this.

Snalin
02-07-2013, 07:23 AM
wow gundansone did you win?
its sad to see so many people hating on you in arcane legends even thoguh your one of the best pvpers
i belive in you!
see you around in pvp

D-:
02-07-2013, 03:48 PM
You're*

Spyce
02-07-2013, 07:52 PM
IS there anymore 17's anymore?

D-:
02-07-2013, 09:48 PM
Kinda repetitive bro...

gundamsone
02-08-2013, 07:05 AM
this thread needs to be updated

if any bears want to fight for spots on this holy list
then feel free to pm either me/entertainment/yich for a duel

playaxl
02-08-2013, 09:36 AM
I will keep my eyes open for them.

Yich
02-08-2013, 03:19 PM
I dont play with new gear though, sorry Gunny. Oh and a new thing the kiddies are doing is using talons with the new hween shields and acting old school and hating on fbows/xbows. If you're going to try playing old school, you're going to need the l10 sniper wing/ 15 ging/pepp... Noobs...

gundamsone
02-08-2013, 11:10 PM
I go back every now and then and pimp with my finesse xbow

FB users are such haters and control freaks "you MUST USE...blabla" like just die and add on to my kdr tyvm xD

Ape
02-09-2013, 09:07 AM
Imnellys 17 is named Iamnelly.
just dotting the I's :)

Unclechin
02-11-2013, 04:54 PM
*Strolling Through

Loaden
02-19-2013, 09:40 AM
Ah your goharago. No wonder I remember. We played pally mages at start of 76 cap. (Cipherzero ^.^)

vvishy
02-20-2013, 12:03 AM
I dont play with new gear though, sorry Gunny. Oh and a new thing the kiddies are doing is using talons with the new hween shields and acting old school and hating on fbows/xbows. If you're going to try playing old school, you're going to need the l10 sniper wing/ 15 ging/pepp... Noobs...

There is no old school like the old school ;)

I-am-Fogue
05-04-2013, 05:44 PM

Yeah why not gund ill giv it a go my ign is gombos ;) also how come u aint on as often anymore? Same wid u snakke?
Guessin forg if not tell me gettin bored of 17 cos nobody gud plays it apart from yich and ocasionally imnelly dnno where ent went and dnno where gund went u either snakke...

D-:
05-04-2013, 07:09 PM
Yeah why not gund ill giv it a go my ign is gombos ;) also how come u aint on as often anymore? Same wid u snakke?
Guessin forg if not tell me gettin bored of 17 cos nobody gud plays it apart from yich and ocasionally imnelly dnno where ent went and dnno where gund went u either snakke...

... U really don't know why they aren't on?

Caiahar
05-04-2013, 07:19 PM

... U really don't know why they aren't on?
Gund switched to AL I believe.

Ocadreaz2635
05-05-2013, 01:30 PM
Old old gun, i've missed you :) (imnelly btw)

Ape
05-06-2013, 09:57 AM
I believe gund is in arcane and nelly still plays at 17. Same does imp but sometimes on diffrent chars.

gundamsone
05-07-2013, 12:57 AM
Way to bump up an old thread...
But guys put my number on speedial and I promise i'll be back in a snappie!

Ubernewber
05-08-2013, 08:36 AM

I accept this challenge

Ubernewber
05-08-2013, 08:36 AM
Old old gun, i've missed you :) (imnelly btw)

Ew dis nub :p

Ocadreaz2635
05-09-2013, 07:19 AM
Ew dis nub :p

Lol, uber your noob.

D-:
05-09-2013, 09:13 AM
Lol, uber your noob.

You're*

Ocadreaz2635
05-09-2013, 01:03 PM
You're*