PDA

View Full Version : Can you guys remove the map bug in arena

yeutx
11-11-2023, 10:47 PM
There is a map bug in the planar arena right now. Everytime randoms join the map we can’t play the map as the gate is closed and no one is playing inside the arena. It’s annoying and I hope it gets Fixed. Thank you! Cinco asommers

Juggtype
11-11-2023, 11:02 PM
There is a map bug in arena right now. Everytime randoms join the map we can’t play the map as the gate is closed and no one is playing inside the arena. It annoying and I hope it gets. Fixed. Thank you! Cinco asommers up

Sent from my SHARK PAR-H0 using Tapatalk

Limits 61
11-11-2023, 11:36 PM
Up @Cinco

Wysłane z mojego RMX3085 przy użyciu Tapatalka

yeutx
11-11-2023, 11:39 PM
UPDATED: I tried it in Solo and know the culprit behind it and it will happen if you die between the respawn point and the Arena
(Inside the Spikes gate).

If you die inside the spike gates of the planar arena and used your ankhs kit, it will revive you but the spikes are still up (Gate Still CLOSED) even though there is no one inside the arena fighting the remaining boss. You will be revived but will be stuck between the Spike Gates which will kill you over and over again. This can also happen if your teammates aren’t inside the arena. The Bug will be remove ONLY if you’re with someone that are still inside the Arena that can kill the boss. That way the gates will open. I hope this gets fixed. Thank you!

Futumsh
11-12-2023, 08:18 AM
There are plenty of threads on this already, and it's not even vaguely a new thing. Closing.