PDA

View Full Version : Just a thought, on Banned LB sets

Straef
11-13-2023, 04:09 AM
I'm sure everyone knows that a large amount of older Lb sets are gone, due to bans.
I remember a few years ago, someone had a similar idea, but thinking further.
Why not make a store lock, like the ones during events.
With 50 limited per month, and 25k plat or so, per opening.
Each opening Giving 1 "bound" random lb set, or if wing/aura/banner, them alone.
So it doesn't affect the current market, but let's those who want the set, the opportunity to get one.
Could see a lot of revenue potential with it.
Even with them being bound, I'm sure they'd still be happy with it .

Sent from my moto g power (2021) using Tapatalk

Panggi
11-13-2023, 04:29 AM
I'm sure everyone knows that a large amount of older Lb sets are gone, due to bans.
I remember a few years ago, someone had a similar idea, but thinking further.
Why not make a store lock, like the ones during events.
With 50 limited per month, and 25k plat or so, per opening.
Each opening Giving 1 "bound" random lb set, or if wing/aura/banner, them alone.
So it doesn't affect the current market, but let's those who want the set, the opportunity to get one.
Could see a lot of revenue potential with it.
Even with them being bound, I'm sure they'd still be happy with it .

What are u talking about?? No one understand.. maybe only u and the God know that..don't act smart

Straef
11-13-2023, 04:30 AM
What are u talking about?? No one understand.. maybe only u and the God know that..don't act smartYou're either new to the game, or just simply... Yeah

Not gonna entertain you here bud.

Jeboyuitbeek
11-13-2023, 05:34 AM
And u are seriously thinking that someone is going to pay €1470 for an stupid untradeable vanity?

Verzonden vanaf mijn iPhone met Tapatalk

Titanium
11-13-2023, 05:50 AM
Please excuse my brother, guys. I think he simped the wrong person in game which gave him this idea. I assure everyone who is reading this. This doesn’t sound like him. He only creates threads in Trader Markets forum section. Something is wrong today.

Brother, please dont do anything. I will log-in right now and comfort you in any way possible. Relax.

Oawaoebi
11-13-2023, 05:54 AM
Wouldn’t it make more sense when for example there’s 5 medusa sets perma banned or 5 years inactive. To make a store sale with 5 medusa for sale. Doesn’t affect the market bc it’s still the same limited quantity as before.

Gesendet von iPad mit Tapatalk

Titanium
11-13-2023, 06:01 AM
Wouldn’t it make more sense when for example there’s 5 medusa sets perma banned or 5 years inactive. To make a store sale with 5 medusa for sale. Doesn’t affect the market bc it’s still the same limited quantity as before.

U wouldnt believe what drama will cause this.

If they might retrieve the banned lb sets especially the halloween sets of the accounts which got banned. Medusa will hit 2b max. Cause in total there were close 100 medusa sets released. I dont know how many of those got banned but close to 50%.

Iseenoobs
11-13-2023, 06:03 AM
So you are suggesting people should stop buying plat worth 50b gold for a certain vanity and buy plat worth 2b for it? Also what would be the motivation to buy anything exclusive when everyone else will have one aswell? I can't see how a game full of medusas, ghosts, franks and so on can be a good thing.

Oawaoebi
11-13-2023, 06:33 AM
U wouldnt believe what drama will cause this.

If they might retrieve the banned lb sets especially the halloween sets of the accounts which got banned. Medusa will hit 2b max. Cause in total there were close 100 medusa sets released. I dont know how many of those got banned but close to 50%.

I once went back to the Halloween thread and it said its top 25. might be wrong been a while. Also idk about the tie at the end, maybe it’s 100. Most ppl don’t keep the sets bc they decide to sell them before they quit. That’s why there’s still so many around

Titanium
11-13-2023, 06:50 AM
I once went back to the Halloween thread and it said its top 25. might be wrong been a while. Also idk about the tie at the end, maybe it’s 100. Most ppl don’t keep the sets bc they decide to sell them before they quit. That’s why there’s still so many around

Each player from top25 of each class (minimum 75) + ties + forum contest = got all 3 sets. Means more than 100 sets of ghost, medusa, frank.

QuaseT
11-13-2023, 06:58 AM
I dont want to see vanities for which people ran lbs for in the store. Doesn't matter if tradable or not and if cheap or expensive - sts said the vanities are exclusive for lb and won't be rereleased.
Also besides it being unfair it seems greedy af to sell something for 1k+ $.

Hexame
11-13-2023, 04:15 PM
I'm going to have to agree with Qua and put a -1 here for the same exact reason.

These old vanities that our og players ran for a energy based leaderboard in 2014 shouldn't be available in the store all of a sudden.

A few of those players in 2014 at that time still exist today with their accounts that are non-banned. (Yes a few of them got banned) but there are still people that haven't got banned yet either and it wouldn't be fair for them either
I like the idea but I just can't support our old school leaderboard vanities getting re-released in plat store and selling it for $1k.

Observing
11-13-2023, 06:32 PM
-1 leave those old sets alone, whoever wants and can afford them will buy. But I must say, I was expecting a ghost or frank head banner for Halloween, we got the gold Medusa last year.

Nasarapan
11-13-2023, 06:54 PM
-1 new lb tradeable vanities is the way to go… no to recolor or revival of old lb vanities.

Immortal_Blood
11-13-2023, 09:22 PM
I'm going to have to agree with Qua and put a -1 here for the same exact reason.

These old vanities that our og players ran for a energy based leaderboard in 2014 shouldn't be available in the store all of a sudden.

A few of those players in 2014 at that time still exist today with their accounts that are non-banned. (Yes a few of them got banned) but there are still people that haven't got banned yet either and it wouldn't be fair for them either
I like the idea but I just can't support our old school leaderboard vanities getting re-released in plat store and selling it for $1k.

-1 too yea ; & besides, 1k is too low - $20,000 is more like it.. :D

but who knows...... maybe sts will be innovative once again and be the first to release 20,000 dollar microtransactions.

asommers
11-13-2023, 09:40 PM
Sorry, no plans to do this.

-ALS

Inawaz
11-14-2023, 11:52 AM
What are u talking about?? No one understand.. maybe only u and the God know that..don't act smart

Bruh?? You behaving very rude. Is that a way to talk?!

Hexame
11-14-2023, 03:38 PM
-1 too yea ; & besides, 1k is too low - $20,000 is more like it.. :D

but who knows...... maybe sts will be innovative once again and be the first to release 20,000 dollar microtransactions.

This would also be a terrible idea that I wouldn't recommend either due to what it would lead to. -1
(You gotta think about everyone in the community and a majority aren't platinum spenders)