PDA

View Full Version : cover photo in inspection profile

Angelaxd
11-13-2023, 07:05 PM
I don't know if some have played Call of Duty, but you have the option of putting a cover image under your name, in this case I suggest it only visible in profile inspection, these would be obtained as well as badges, titles and other elements, only as 1 opening

Immortal_Blood
11-13-2023, 09:09 PM
+1

calling cards, but please lets discuss more where they would be specifically.

something like this?

Angelaxd
11-13-2023, 09:28 PM
+1

calling cards, but please lets discuss more where they would be specifically.

something like this?

Yesss If they do animations in the future it would even look great

Immortal_Blood
11-13-2023, 09:33 PM
Yesss If they do animations in the future it would even look great

Animated ones too.. :D I didn't even think about that.. yeah that'd be awesome and a nice addition to store/auction/loot

asommers
11-13-2023, 09:39 PM
There's an initiative for allowing the avatar page to be customized (avatar poses, locations, accolades, etc.). You can search for "avatar page" to find related threads.

-ALS

Angelaxd
11-13-2023, 11:03 PM
There's an initiative for allowing the avatar page to be customized (avatar poses, locations, accolades, etc.). You can search for "avatar page" to find related threads.

-ALS

I am not referring to 1 wallpaper but 1 background in the name as a cover on which your name would be seen and if possible information on how many badges we have and titles, this would make you generate profits mainly since it would count as the vanity of a I only use it similar to the badges, once you have that cover image you will no longer be able to sell it

asommers
11-13-2023, 11:27 PM
I am not referring to 1 wallpaper but 1 background in the name as a cover on which your name would be seen and if possible information on how many badges we have and titles, this would make you generate profits mainly since it would count as the vanity of a I only use it similar to the badges, once you have that cover image you will no longer be able to sell it

Sorry, if you think bigger picture, customizing the 'cover' falls into the realm of avatar page customization and I was trying to make known that it's a future initiative with a lot more features.

-ALS