PDA

View Full Version : Do you dislike rushers?

Waug
10-17-2012, 06:11 AM
What types of rushers do you like or dislike, and what's the qualities of a rusher that actually inspire you to like or dislike them if you do so, or you're totally neutral to them, just like any other player.

And this forum is not hating purposes you know, that's why not asking who's your non-favorite rusher but .... Who's your favorite rusher?

Plaguemaw
10-17-2012, 06:28 AM
I like rushers that don't talk smack, and stay for the whole match.

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

Back
10-17-2012, 06:30 AM
Jop is my favorite rusher.. He doesnot quit or talk trash..

Sent from my GT-S5360 using Tapatalk 2

Noobilicious
10-17-2012, 07:15 AM
I like rushers who are the same level and don't team, I don't care if they rejoin or play cheap because I can do the same to them.
I hate rushers who are like 5 levels higher then teams you and calls you a noob.

gison
10-17-2012, 08:00 AM
I like rushers who rush (;

Waug
10-17-2012, 08:07 AM
I like rushers who rush (;

Ok let me complete your abstract post in my way - I like rushers who rushes everytime and everyone

Piosidon
10-17-2012, 08:13 AM
I just dislike Rushers who jump you when you're fighting someone else

Swords
10-17-2012, 08:25 AM
What types of rushers do you like or dislike, and what's the qualities of a rusher that actually inspire you to like or dislike them if you do so, or you're totally neutral to them, just like any other player.

And this forum is not hating purposes you know, that's why not asking who's your non-favorite rusher but .... Who's your favorite rusher?

Rushers are just simply rushers, Not cause They bully but to play the game it was meant to be,
My favorite rusher would be rushorgtfo, And jop. I like rushers that just play the game instead of talking trash. So that way, it doesnt show favoritism or hatred upon pvpers

MightyMicah
10-17-2012, 08:38 AM
I've met many rushers who complemented their enemy during battle with things such as, "nice one!" Or "whoa didn't see that coming!" That's the kind of rusher I respect. It shows that they're there simply to have fun.

FluffNStuff
10-17-2012, 10:36 AM

The rushers I look for are your every down backs. Something important that is overlooked in some rushers is the ability to block. Take Andre Brown for example. He runs hard, and really fights for extra yardage, but Eli can't count on him to block on a draw play. This really limits his use in the game. You also have to watch out for vultures. Some teams have these complete mountain of a man rushers that they bring in at the goal line to hammer it in for the touchdown. This means your awesome rusher that just broke free for 30 yards and got tackled at the 4 is not going to get to bring his own touchdown home. So, for the question, favorite rusher of all time is Barry Sanders. Sure, some people will tell you Emmitt Smith, the all time leading rusher but he ran behind an amazing line busting open holes that he tore through. Barry Sanders rushed behind a pathetic Lions line and HE made players miss.

Jewelsofjane
10-17-2012, 11:47 AM
You call it rushing, I call it pvp, but for the sake of the thread...... I can't stand players who leave a match. It's become such a chronic problem... Can't finish a dang game anymore without playing with 30 people who have joined and quit.

CrimsonTider
10-17-2012, 11:52 AM
The rushers I look for are your every down backs. Something important that is overlooked in some rushers is the ability to block. Take Andre Brown for example. He runs hard, and really fights for extra yardage, but Eli can't count on him to block on a draw play. This really limits his use in the game. You also have to watch out for vultures. Some teams have these complete mountain of a man rushers that they bring in at the goal line to hammer it in for the touchdown. This means your awesome rusher that just broke free for 30 yards and got tackled at the 4 is not going to get to bring his own touchdown home. So, for the question, favorite rusher of all time is Barry Sanders. Sure, some people will tell you Emmitt Smith, the all time leading rusher but he ran behind an amazing line busting open holes that he tore through. Barry Sanders rushed behind a pathetic Lions line and HE made players miss.

Most insightful post on rushing.... EVER!

Matutd
10-17-2012, 12:28 PM
The only time I think rushing is unacceptable is when you're fighting someone else, they jump you, and then leave before you have even the slightest chance of fighting back

razerfingers
10-17-2012, 01:42 PM

I applaud you! :)

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall.

Matutd
10-17-2012, 02:25 PM
And also, I hate twinks who rush new players for easy kills

Entertaining
10-17-2012, 02:35 PM
I like rushers who are the same level and don't team, I don't care if they rejoin or play cheap because I can do the same to them.
I hate rushers who are like 5 levels higher then teams you and calls you a noob.

Hello again, Xorejtz ^^

Spectre
10-17-2012, 03:44 PM
And also, I hate twinks who rush new players for easy kills

Oh I agree with you. I quit twinking next day after trying just because everyone rushes.. It's a shame when people care for their KDRs so much.

Nihiliste
10-17-2012, 04:02 PM
I don't call it "rushing", I call it FFA. I have nothing against it but I do dislike the ones who start talking trash and/or are potty mouths, (swearing, cursing, etc.) I also dislike the people who are the ones "rushing" the "rushers" and are short-tempered who start swearing, cursing for no reason when they are the ones on the Upper hand...there's no reason to.

Jugernugetx
10-17-2012, 04:17 PM
I don't call itf "rushing", I call it FFA. I have nothing against it but I do dislike the ones who start talking trash and/or are potty mouths, (swearing, cursing, etc.) I also dislike the people who are the ones "rushing" the "rushers" and are short-tempered who start swearing, cursing for no reason when they are the ones on the Upper hand...there's no reason to.
I dislike rushers who say "noob" or "crymoarplox" when they beat u. Or when they say "easy".

I like rushers like me, who rush then give frees. Especially give frees if their bf is right near them o,o sry apollo! Lmao..

Nihiliste
10-17-2012, 04:21 PM
Right, I love farming Family trolls like you.

Walkhardd
10-17-2012, 04:24 PM
I found out as long as u do this face --->:p
While rushing, ppl don't get as mad.

Matutd
10-17-2012, 04:29 PM
Sometimes, I just go in a rushing mood, and I'll rush everyone. Guildies, friends, randoms, you name em, I'll rush em. If you're going to rush do it properly :p Since I've not played in a while, I've gone pretty bad recently, but when I considered myself as a "decent pvper" I'd rush the whole other team to test my skills. And around 90% of the time, the other team would still complain about me, when I gave them a free reason to team me.

Jugernugetx
10-17-2012, 04:43 PM
Right, I love farming Family trolls like you.
Not in family anymore. Lol glad :)

Reunegade
10-17-2012, 04:58 PM
I like me.

Cahaun
10-17-2012, 05:14 PM
If they destroy all my M-COMS, yes. :p

Enigeax
10-20-2012, 12:45 PM
I love rushers.
I hate teamers.
I hate spawners.
I hate trash talkers.

I hate leavers. Even tho I will leave if I'm being teamed.

My favorite rusher is this lvl 56 bird I forgot his name tho maybe lonerusher or somethin

XghostzX
10-20-2012, 02:02 PM
It's PvP. Just roll with whatever goes.

Noodleleg
10-20-2012, 08:23 PM
I don't know about you guys, but I think it's fun... I just don't like trash talking and teaming :3...

Fallen_Chisk_Angels
10-20-2012, 09:01 PM
I heard eden say this one time: "Thiers no such thing as rushing"

so if u want to play it ur way, i suggest FFA! Which i do on my 23 mage twink! :D

Extreme
10-20-2012, 09:11 PM
Depends on mood

MightyMicah
10-20-2012, 09:19 PM
Depends on level range too, honestly. Some levels are so different from others. Around 20-28 I will rush with the best of em. Around 50-56 I wouldn't rush a fly.

XghostzX
10-20-2012, 10:53 PM
Depends on mood

Now that I think about it, me too.

WarTornBird
10-20-2012, 11:09 PM
Depends on level range too, honestly. Some levels are so different from others. Around 20-28 I will rush with the best of em. Around 50-56 I wouldn't rush a fly.
50-56 everyone and their mom will team you and tell you to cry. I ain't met a person that tells me to cry moar plox. Everyone gets so butt hurt at 56.

gundamsone
10-20-2012, 11:13 PM
I love rushers...keep em coming!

Waug
10-21-2012, 10:22 PM
well my turn now,
my single line abstract defination of good rusher would be -
The rusher who does not rush for KDR

My all time favorite rusher ( everyone's ) - Lee

Noodleleg
10-21-2012, 10:28 PM
50-56 everyone and their mom will team you and tell you to cry. I ain't met a person that tells me to cry moar plox. Everyone gets so butt hurt at 56.

51 ftw <3

razurblade
10-22-2012, 01:34 PM

I rush so I don't get mad when I get rushed :/

razurblade
10-22-2012, 01:36 PM
I love rushers.
I hate teamers.
I hate spawners.
I hate trash talkers.

I hate leavers. Even tho I will leave if I'm being teamed.

My favorite rusher is this lvl 56 bird I forgot his name tho maybe lonerusher or somethin
AHAHAHA thelonerusher!?! I frigging love him! He tries rushing setbird and gets mecsometimes lol he's a character that one

Daueden
10-22-2012, 01:39 PM
Rushers are just simply rushers, Not cause They bully but to play the game it was meant to be,
My favorite rusher would be rushorgtfo, And jop. I like rushers that just play the game instead of talking trash. So that way, it doesnt show favoritism or hatred upon pvpers

rushorgtfo trash talks alot

Spectre
10-22-2012, 01:40 PM
rushorgtfo trash talks alot

Rush never tells anything, he just killing all :D

Daueden
10-22-2012, 01:42 PM
no he trash talks me tells me to suck one and stuff

TEOKILLO
10-22-2012, 01:43 PM
I like pro rushers then when they kill someone the killed person gets mad, and dies over and over again. Pro rusher ftw:D

AriaDust
10-22-2012, 01:47 PM
I dislike rushers who say "noob" or "crymoarplox" when they beat u. Or when they say "easy".

I like rushers like me, who rush then give frees. Especially give frees if their bf is right near them o,o sry apollo! Lmao..

Lol!

MightyMicah
10-22-2012, 02:04 PM
I like it when they rush me then say, "sit." Then I'm like, "Don't I get a treat first?"

Spectre
10-22-2012, 02:06 PM
"sit."

lmao!!

I remember one guy who always were saying "sit noop dog".. Lawl

MightyMicah
10-22-2012, 02:42 PM
lmao!!

I remember one guy who always were saying "sit noop dog".. Lawl

Lol Didn't that guy interfere our fight once?

Spectre
10-22-2012, 02:44 PM
Yea lol

razurblade
10-22-2012, 05:37 PM
I just dislike Rushers who jump you when you're fighting someone else
Omg same here

Nihiliste
10-22-2012, 06:50 PM
Momsolo =]

Noodleleg
10-22-2012, 07:01 PM
Lol... Rope walker gear is fun stuff... You let them rush you and pro the hell out of them. Then, say, "I ween. I new bert I zo pro-er than yew. I shud geet duh PVP tourney sheeld." Then watch them rage quit of course :)!

Waug
10-22-2012, 09:37 PM
AHAHAHA thelonerusher!?! I frigging love him! He tries rushing setbird and gets mecsometimes lol he's a character that one

lol, that one? ----->

p.s: 'he tries rushing setbird' - ewwww, let me correct this
'he tries rushing everyone in sight'.

D-:
10-23-2012, 02:18 PM
lol, that one? ----->

p.s: 'he tries rushing setbird' - ewwww, let me correct this
'he tries rushing everyone in sight'.

AresDamage
11-03-2012, 09:41 AM
Nahhhh I love rushers. It's even fun to rush. And don't complain either.