PDA

View Full Version : Feedback: Harvest 2023

asommers
11-15-2023, 05:01 PM
Let us know what you think!

Preview thread for Harvest is here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?720553)).

-ALS

presp600
11-16-2023, 02:32 PM
why is this elix 25 plat...

Neutrone
11-16-2023, 02:48 PM
Elixir is 25 plat. Is that intended?

Also Furniture crate is 25 plat, I remember it being 10 plat last time...

Vrazicak
11-16-2023, 02:54 PM
You guys forgot to put it into harvest horn 2023, idk if its just missing in the list of possible loots or its completely unavilable in the horns.

asommers
11-16-2023, 02:54 PM
why is this elix 25 plat...

Mistake, it's supposed to be 10P. We'll get the price fixed asap and adjust the cost of any purchases.

Also Furniture crate is 25 plat, I remember it being 10 plat last time...

No, it was 25P.

-ALS

DarkedYT
11-16-2023, 03:02 PM
Hoping the lix wont work outside dungeon right ? Otherwise we wont be able to use it properly .

Neutrone
11-16-2023, 03:02 PM
No, it was 25P.

-ALS

Oh I see, thanks for clarifying. Would be nice to have some items in the furniture store in the future. Gambling 25 plat on the chance of looting a balloon is wild. Just make me pay the amount straight up.

Literally all I want is a wheat stock or harvest Scarecrow and the odds are looking abysmal :/

sarahe484
11-16-2023, 03:05 PM
Harvested items (wheat, apples, etc) go into general inventory, not crafting inventory. As a non-plat user with only 26 inventory slots, this event is impossible for me. After one run my inventory is over-full and I can't go anywhere else to collect and I can't accept items needed from other classes to craft.
Really disappointed.

Kairihearts
11-16-2023, 03:07 PM
Please devs make the keys purchasable for gold aswell @cinco ??? Or for tokens pls

Kairihearts
11-16-2023, 03:14 PM
Please do something about the cave keys make them purchasable using tokens pls

achievements
11-16-2023, 03:15 PM

++1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

|Ares|
11-16-2023, 03:15 PM
Can you adjust the range for drops from the crops? Someone can literally stand just right by the corner is not getting the drop, extend it a little bit.

Cinco
11-16-2023, 03:16 PM
You guys forgot to put it into harvest horn 2023, idk if its just missing in the list of possible loots or its completely unavilable in the horns.

It's in there but it's not showing up in the detailed list of the Harvest Horn contents for some reason.

We'll investigate why this is happening.

Sorry for the inconvenience! We'll figure it out :-)

Rauigriu
11-16-2023, 03:18 PM
After the update the auction says “consignment shop down”

Candylicks
11-16-2023, 04:14 PM
The guarantee badge you cannot open from inventory.https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231116/4035f47835248d011333caf25215561e.jpgthank you for the fix!

sarahe484
11-16-2023, 04:16 PM
After the update the auction says “consignment shop down”

It often does this after an update but usually only for a minute or so.

sarahe484
11-16-2023, 04:24 PM
@DawnOfChaos entered zone with key that was already cleared - wasted key.

AllLivesMatter
11-16-2023, 04:24 PM
bring plat sale and double plat offers

Cinco
11-16-2023, 04:26 PM
We'll get this fixed asap!

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Candylicks
11-16-2023, 04:27 PM
No problem at all and hi Cinco!

TheBoon
11-16-2023, 04:30 PM
remove the harvest horn from cave key crafting or atleast reduce the crafting hour of horns, 4hrs is insane

Alexwwe
11-16-2023, 04:34 PM
Reduce the crafting horn from 4h to 2h

sweeetcakes
11-16-2023, 04:41 PM
4 hour crafting time?

Alexwwe
11-16-2023, 04:42 PM
Also please solve the titles from silver and gold tier they are not the same like in preview, ,,[master of '' should be white not pink, legendary color.

Arcdagger
11-16-2023, 04:45 PM
Event is good in my opinion

Cinco
11-16-2023, 04:54 PM
Also please solve the titles from silver and gold tier they are not the same like in preview, ,,[master of '' should be white not pink, legendary color.

We'll get those fixed! Thanks :-)

Americanarmy
11-16-2023, 04:56 PM
Wasting keys on joining completed zones can yall fix this its so infuriating i lost 6-7 keys due empty completed zones

Americanarmy
11-16-2023, 04:59 PM
Can yall please fix wvent zone and keys i lost 4 keys entering completed zones with nothing and no one in them

sweeetcakes
11-16-2023, 05:06 PM

should be one hour

nathan2693
11-16-2023, 05:20 PM
is the pieces of star beast set finalized and "complete" already like there will be no more additional pieces going to be added in game soon? just asking and its really fine for me although it seems like the star beast set's purpose is just mainly designed for the elder woods map.

i guess there's no need for 3/3, 4/4 set variation for it cuz i think it will be too OP if ever a 3/3 set star beast (just an example, no need for a wild beast reaction; helmet, belt, artifact) + kraken armor is combined together if there ever will be another pieces of star beast that is in the plan to be released in the future updates.

hoping to see a new set of Mythic sets to be released in game soon so that we'll have other choices.

And about the mechanicstic might aura? is it finalized already too? would be cool if you'll add some levitating mechanical tools in it.

Raa
11-16-2023, 05:30 PM
Let us know what you think!

Preview thread for Harvest is here (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?720553)).

-ALS

i test 10 lvl solo by key
But dynamo hp high i think the boss heal dynamo to fast
i try pet aa anky / harpo but not enought
Dynamo lose %10-15max after boss heal [emoji23]
Ty for interesting

Kairihearts
11-16-2023, 06:16 PM
Make keys available for tokens please why remove my last comment lol agasint f2p?

Cinco
11-16-2023, 06:45 PM
Make keys available for tokens please why remove my last comment lol agasint f2p?

Moved to feedback thread so all the team sees it - not deleted :-)

Violyn89
11-16-2023, 06:46 PM
Price stuff on token vendor is very very very expensive -1

Sent from my 22120RN86G using Tapatalk

Ploid
11-16-2023, 07:30 PM
Moved to feedback thread so all the team sees it - not deleted :-)

Sent from my iPhone using TapatalkAdd slots to event Vendor at a *reasonable price*.

There's legit only 1 vanity set, locks, and currency set to buy. Event Vendor is lacking.

Please no more 5k tokens for slots [emoji24]

Sent from my Pixel 7a using Tapatalk

asommers
11-16-2023, 08:10 PM
Harvested items (wheat, apples, etc) go into general inventory, not crafting inventory. As a non-plat user with only 26 inventory slots, this event is impossible for me. After one run my inventory is over-full and I can't go anywhere else to collect and I can't accept items needed from other classes to craft.
Really disappointed.

Took a look at this. Although the harvested items can be used in crafting, they also can be opened so they're not considered crafting components in the traditional sense. Sorry!

If you do not wish to use Platinum to purchase keys, you can always craft them.

Can you adjust the range for drops from the crops? Someone can literally stand just right by the corner is not getting the drop, extend it a little bit.

Not sure what you're referring to. Can you clarify?

Sorry, no current plans to change this.

-ALS

nathan2693
11-16-2023, 08:13 PM
the magical might armor looks great but this senior citizen like underwear killed it. i think sometimes you guys need to stop doing that XD

Rikochhan
11-16-2023, 08:15 PM
Took a look at this. Although the harvested items can be used in crafting, they also can be opened so they're not considered crafting components in the traditional sense. Sorry!

-ALSIs the updated gems suppose to add 5+5? Or its a bug?

Sent from my 2107113SG using Tapatalk

Immortal_Blood
11-16-2023, 09:04 PM
harvest cave zone solo with zaarus is gooooood, thanks for not making it really hard, forcing me to buy plat for kraken.

Immortal_Blood
11-16-2023, 09:13 PM

-ALS

the radius of which players need to be in to receive loot from the loot source, in this case.. the crops.

increasing the radius would help i agree, perhaps even to as far as the maximum range a crop can be from another crop, this way we can work as a team to get the job done even faster.

|Ares|
11-16-2023, 09:25 PM

-ALS

When 1 person is harvesting any of the crops rest of the party has to be very close in the radius otherwise they're not getting any loot. In some maps crops are sometimes one after one placed on the path but still have to go 1 by 1 because if player runs to the next one
they're missing out on the loot from the crop that's being harvested at this right moment. Could you make it the way where players dont have to be in this close proximity to receive the loot? If running in party everyone could just harvest crops assigned to
classes, collect it and move on to the next map/remap. Would just make things a little less frustrating and time consuming...

presp600
11-16-2023, 10:50 PM
Anyway we can get something worth grinding for in plat tier? A title with a nice color, a vanity set or a aura maybe? I don't see the point of farming for this average banner(especially when it will prob be like 5m). The tiers below plat have good rewards though good job with the titles.

asommers
11-16-2023, 11:52 PM
When 1 person is harvesting any of the crops rest of the party has to be very close in the radius otherwise they're not getting any loot. In some maps crops are sometimes one after one placed on the path but still have to go 1 by 1 because if player runs to the next one they're missing out on the loot from the crop that's being harvested at this right moment. Could you make it the way where players dont have to be in this close proximity to receive the loot? If running in party everyone could just harvest crops assigned to classes, collect it and move on to the next map/remap. Would just make things a little less frustrating and time consuming...

The loot radius of the crops is 20m (a warrior is 2.5m tall). I also think we require direct line of sight to the target. I don't see this changing.

-ALS

sejz
11-17-2023, 12:55 AM
Jord skraatch cannot be killed in low level. The battery has high health and it keeps regenerating. Please scale it based on the level. Thanks

Marosok
11-17-2023, 04:45 AM
Pros (+)
+ new strong gear, new cool vanities (some), interesting pet (both look and AA)
+ new special map with good stuff to loot (stuff for non elixir runners | elixir runners)
+ event map gives pts, so there is a new (better) way to climb up tiers
+ excellent token drop rate from mobs
+ bringing together people and promoting co-op [see many messages people looking for each class players for obvious reasons playing as a team, no rushers (at least in my teams)]

Cons (-)
- lack of token vendor content (i would add maybe 1 more chest with jewels, or something else you decide)
- lack of crops in new maps [Indigo Caverns is probably favorite map of many, but there isn't many crops in it, while there is a plenty of space to put more. Currently Mogera Lair provides most crops, keep it like that for less geared people, while put more crops in Elder Wood maps (Indigo Caverns :}) for geared players?]

Ty

Eool
11-17-2023, 05:25 AM
If i remove the new gem (Bounty Bijou) from my items are they going to be lost like para stone??

QuaseT
11-17-2023, 05:39 AM
If i remove the new gem (Bounty Bijou) from my items are they going to be lost like para stone??Yes it says so in crafting station

Xinghvn
11-17-2023, 05:59 AM
Is the updated gems suppose to add 5+5? Or its a bug?

Yea I want to know this as well before I buy it. It said 3+3 stats in the preview.

Skeleton Mike
11-17-2023, 06:02 AM
My first impression of the Mechanistic Might armor is that it looked strangely bad, but on closer inspection it has some very detailed designs.

I applaud the effort but its ultimately unnecessary in a game like this that it is mostly played zoomed out.

QuaseT
11-17-2023, 06:17 AM
Yea I want to know this as well before I buy it. It said 3+3 stats in the preview.

It should be +5 because standard jewels for level 10 already give +4. However, I slotted them already and would be kinda sad if they change it again lol. Confirmation would be nice yes.

chapling321
11-17-2023, 08:37 AM
Its so expansive running on portal.

Enviado do meu IN2013 através do Tapatalk

Cinco
11-17-2023, 10:39 AM
Is the updated gems suppose to add 5+5? Or its a bug?

Yes! This was done in response to player feedback on their attractiveness :-)

They are indeed meant to Add +5 to both of their stats.

I'll update the preview post. Sorry for the confusion!

Best wishes!

sarahe484
11-17-2023, 12:35 PM
Opened horn, got a respec scroll.
But there's no respec scroll in my inventory now. Where did it go?

Switchback
11-17-2023, 12:40 PM
Opened horn, got a respec scroll.
But there's no respec scroll in my inventory now. Where did it go?

Some items go straight to your Satchel. Check from your Character Screen(Where u can equip gear and see ur items) and if you look you will see the tab for your Satchel(This holds all your currencies).

sejz
11-17-2023, 06:03 PM
Can you please patch the battery on Jord in low level zone. It is impossible to kill him because of high hp and it heals so fast. Please fix this so we, who only have low level can also enjoy the event. Thanks

Americanarmy
11-18-2023, 03:29 AM
My first impression of the Mechanistic Might armor is that it looked strangely bad, but on closer inspection it has some very detailed designs.

I applaud the effort but its ultimately unnecessary in a game like this that it is mostly played zoomed out.

I agree design is soo nice but nobody plays game zoomed in as u say even tho theres a option for zoomed in play style

Ploid
11-18-2023, 06:32 PM
This is not a feedback, I'd like to discuss the state which the event is in right now after 2 days. 12 more days to go.

1) 12.5k tokens to buy the Vanity Set. I don't exactly know how much time it takes to grind that many tokens, but it's 4m for a set in auction rn.

2) Wisps are in 100k and 1m range depending on the type

3) Halos are 4m-ish both type.

4) Not sure about the badge that drops from boss

PS: Add badge for plat tier, would make the event worth grinding.

So tell me, is it worth playing this event? Can someone enlighten me on the benefits of playing this event as opposed to farming elite sanctuary or any portal that's open? Thanks.

Switchback
11-18-2023, 06:41 PM
They are obviously focused on other stuff, they should take a month off vanities and work on the core game..

istvaan24
11-18-2023, 06:57 PM
There's really no reason to play with the event, the heroic pet will be thrown at you for a few million towards/after the event I think, all the vanity accessories together won't be worth 5m, and the bijou is barely worth 800k. To say a lot, you also buy 8-10m of everything you can get at the event and you didn't have to fight for it. In fact if you're sensible you can buy the heroic pet for say 2-3m and then buy 4pcs of the stone at the end of the event (worth about 1m) and you're done.

Tapatalkkal küldve az én SM-S916B eszközömről

nathan2693
11-18-2023, 09:12 PM
week 2 of harvest event needs to have a new set list of items to loot. the only thing that i can suggest as of now is the black color version of mechanistic might set including the wings.

Also maybe consider making the other thing that i suggest? the assorted levitating mechanical tools as wisp.

and uhmm maybe some vanity weapons to loot that matches the new vanities that we're having on current event

Immortal_Blood
11-18-2023, 09:16 PM
So tell me, is it worth playing this event? Can someone enlighten me on the benefits of playing this event as opposed to farming elite sanctuary or any portal that's open? Thanks.

yea. not sure about cave elixir though - and dont even want to talk about johnston 2x crop elixir -_-

tier rewards/rewards buff of all events up to roughly 300% would be cool but i think its ok, like whatever.

opposed to farming elite sanctuary or any portal that's open - just think of events as bonus content instead of the best gph.

but, to enlighten you further, farming crops in mogera lair is pretty chill, especially on pc - we kill all mobs, respawn at entrance, and then i just press 1 button lol

also, events usually help new players more than us - anyone can play the event and earn maybe up to 1m or more off rip, that's the main benefit.

nathan2693
11-18-2023, 11:04 PM
week 2 of harvest event needs to have a new set list of items to loot. the only thing that i can suggest as of now is the black color version of mechanistic might set including the wings.

Also maybe consider making the other thing that i suggest? the assorted levitating mechanical tools as wisp.

and uhmm maybe some vanity weapons to loot that matches the new vanities that we're having on current event

oh maybe just add the mechanical tool wisp on locked crate if ever it will get an approval. its up to you to decide if its a guaranteed loot or a rare loot from crates. adding it to the event farming zone will just make it dirt cheap

Ploid
11-18-2023, 11:46 PM
yea. not sure about cave elixir though - and dont even want to talk about johnston 2x crop elixir -_-

tier rewards/rewards buff of all events up to roughly 300% would be cool but i think its ok, like whatever.

opposed to farming elite sanctuary or any portal that's open - just think of events as bonus content instead of the best gph.

but, to enlighten you further, farming crops in mogera lair is pretty chill, especially on pc - we kill all mobs, respawn at entrance, and then i just press 1 button lol

also, events usually help new players more than us - anyone can play the event and earn maybe up to 1m or more off rip, that's the main benefit.If they add plat tier badge to lame events as this one, even old players will benefit :)

Mine
11-19-2023, 09:44 AM
when we remove the bijou gem, does it disappear or does it return to the bag? @Cinco

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

Switchback
11-19-2023, 11:56 AM
when we remove the bijou gem, does it disappear or does it return to the bag? @Cinco

Sent from my SM-A705F using Tapatalk

It was called a "Jewel" in the preview, historically that would be safe to remove.

Rikochhan
11-19-2023, 12:04 PM
It was called a "Jewel" in the preview, historically that would be safe to remove.It does not. It will break if you try to replace nor remove it.

biepit
11-19-2023, 09:45 PM
for Assomer and Remiem or other official STS

please don't joke with us at every event you always show a drop badge but it's something that is impossible and very difficult if it's not possible to drop it why do you put it on the notice board if it drops a lot of frustrated players have run out of funds to buy elixir it doesn't drop at all all of that The myth is not only that in this event, almost all event badges are very difficult to drop

are you kidding are you guys making that just for writing

Come on, we are old players, don't disappoint us

Please fix it so bagde drops don't just happen in announcements

asommers
11-20-2023, 12:05 AM
Since you mentioned elixir, I'll assume you're talking about the Mystic Waters Badge. I've confirmed it has dropped, but we'll take a look at the drop rates.

-ALS

aftea
11-20-2023, 01:06 AM
Since you mentioned elixir, I'll assume you're talking about the Mystic Waters Badge. I've confirmed it has dropped, but we'll take a look at the drop rates.

-ALSif the droprate is low af dont put them in elixir loot table.. all lootable items using elixir should be dropped as it is. I (not only me) got a trauma using elixir in a certain event but no guaranteed loot.. wasting gold/plat on elix is pushing ppl to quit..

Sent from my SM-G611F using Tapatalk

tapsykrete
11-20-2023, 07:51 AM
for me its better the drop is low rate than evertime a go anywhere in town i see same badge i use.

Ploid
11-20-2023, 11:14 AM
if the droprate is low af dont put them in elixir loot table.. all lootable items using elixir should be dropped as it is. I (not only me) got a trauma using elixir in a certain event but no guaranteed loot.. wasting gold/plat on elix is pushing ppl to quit..

Sent from my SM-G611F using TapatalkLol, remember the time someone complained that the drop rate of artifacts was high during Halloween and that they were cheap?

People want to hunt them because they are expensive and rare. If the drop rate is high, they will be really cheap in auction.

Inawaz
11-20-2023, 11:18 AM

-ALS

I saw the badge for 100m in auc by Zarryas

https://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20231120/bdb39a512ac0e0e63555b2c68c555ac5.jpg

Itzmemohsin
11-20-2023, 11:30 AM
Lol, remember the time someone complained that the drop rate of artifacts was high during Halloween and that they were cheap?

People want to hunt them because they are expensive and rare. If the drop rate is high, they will be really cheap in auction.

Ye people don’t seem to consider that , making thing too common isn’t right it just makes the price go way lower than it should be .

Magical wisp is such a great example , most people like how great it looks , but it’s just way too common of drop , it drops every few runs and look at its price soon going to be under 300k each if drop rates remain same .

It’s not really desirable to wear such a common and cheaply available vanitt even though it’s very very good looking than a mid looking rare vanity !

Trulex
11-20-2023, 11:57 AM
Would be cool if unlocked crate was added to token vendor for 2nd week of harvest event

asommers
11-20-2023, 05:42 PM
Break in thread for today's update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?721635)).

-ALS

biepit
11-20-2023, 11:02 PM
more event have announce drop badge but in fact not available please fix this is your problem

many player have frustation and bankrupt

arcanelengends
11-21-2023, 07:35 AM
This locked rate verry low .. i opened 200locked but cant take 1 mythic item.. need fix it pls

Bameely
11-21-2023, 03:16 PM
I've unlocked my Gold Tier quest yesterday and am halfway through it. Today when quests reset, I tired to go to Johnson to get my 1st 2 quests but am not able to. Johnson has the yellow exclamation mark on him. By right I should be able to get the 1st 2 quests as Dailly. Please fix this bug. Thank you.

BOBOIBOYMAN
11-21-2023, 05:54 PM
Please add unlocked chest in token vendor. Currently all in token vendor are useless

asommers
11-21-2023, 06:00 PM
I've unlocked my Gold Tier quest yesterday and am halfway through it. Today when quests reset, I tired to go to Johnson to get my 1st 2 quests but am not able to. Johnson has the yellow exclamation mark on him. By right I should be able to get the 1st 2 quests as Dailly. Please fix this bug. Thank you.

Thanks! This has been fixed in the latest server (content) update (link (https://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?721787)).

-ALS

michael tallada
11-21-2023, 06:48 PM
Add bound kraken gears or unlock chest on token vendor
and change reptus HB passive into more pve like haste and damage reduction instead.

Sent from my 21081111RG using Tapatalk

Ploid
11-21-2023, 08:20 PM
Add bound kraken gears or unlock chest on token vendor
and change reptus HB passive into more pve like haste and damage reduction instead.

Sent from my 21081111RG using TapatalkBound Kraken gears? You are asking too much, they won't add that even in ur wildest dreams [emoji23]

Rikochhan
11-22-2023, 08:23 AM
Add Blazing gears again for token along with arcane shard as well.

Add new legendary / mythic pets also on vendor for 2nd week.

Avaree
11-22-2023, 02:34 PM
Could we pls have more items in the vendor?

Megatr0n
11-23-2023, 12:17 PM
with the heroic neigher having 25% damage and 25% non boss damage . does that give 50% damage to all non boss monsters?

Candylicks
11-25-2023, 11:25 AM
Could we pls have more items in the vendor?

+10

Neutrone
11-25-2023, 11:34 AM
For future harvest events could you have furniture crates use 10 plat instead of 25? If you're going to keep it at 25 atleast have it drop 2 items...

nathan2693
11-25-2023, 07:21 PM
just wanted to say that the changes that you made on log in rewards didn't make it better. before the update my chances of getting 30 minutes - 1 hour speed up kit and inventory slots were high but after this update I'm back to aquare one where I'm getting the usual "useless" things like hauntlet coins and furnishing slot kits

Immortal_Blood
11-30-2023, 01:11 AM
vendor prices were too high [for me]