PDA

View Full Version : Theres alot of lag

HappyDayy
10-17-2012, 11:20 AM
So I was trying to pvp and everything was fine until I started pressing my skills Then it starts lagging bad. My ping shoots up and everything freezes when I press any of my skills Help please

Samhayne
10-17-2012, 12:03 PM
If your ping is going crazy, it is probably an issue somewhere along your internet connection from where you are and where the game servers are (hosted on Amazon's EC2 Cloud).

Try a different wifi or internet connection if you can (or if you're on a mobile device try switching over to 3G/4G and see if that improves it - if it does, then you know that the problem is your internet connection). The game server is up with 1000's of people connected, so I don't know that it's the server.

Also, have you tried restarting your device? Maybe it needs to clean things up a bit in terms of memory available?

Swords
10-17-2012, 12:13 PM
If your ping is going crazy, it is probably an issue somewhere along your internet connection from where you are and where the game servers are (hosted on Amazon's EC2 Cloud).

Try a different wifi or internet connection if you can (or if you're on a mobile device try switching over to 3G/4G and see if that improves it - if it does, then you know that the problem is your internet connection). The game server is up with 1000's of people connected, so I don't know that it's the server.

Also, have you tried restarting your device? Maybe it needs to clean things up a bit in terms of memory available?

Very well said Sam

ninjaduck
10-17-2012, 12:28 PM
If you get a simple cache cleaner app, it usually helps. I do it about once a month and I get a good ping even though I have terribad internet

Lady_Pebbles
10-17-2012, 12:59 PM
If you get a simple cache cleaner app, it usually helps. I do it about once a month and I get a good ping even though I have terribad internet
Problem with that is some people (like me) have to reinstall all the updates again after the cache is cleaned up. After that, it still lags on 3g, 4g, & WiFi. X.x

Drizzid
10-17-2012, 02:08 PM
Problem with that is some people (like me) have to reinstall all the updates again after the cache is cleaned up. After that, it still lags on 3g, 4g, & WiFi. X.x

I always lag on 3g and depending where I am in my house, and my distance from the router, I will occasionally experience lag on wifi.

Reset your modem/router and try restarting your phone. Maybe there's an update you haven't installed yet?

I doubt its server lag or else we would see hundreds more threads like this!

HappyDayy
10-17-2012, 02:43 PM
Wow it worked I switched my 4g to 3g and my internets alot faster and game doesnt lag anymore thanks

Treenire
10-17-2012, 02:44 PM
Ipad, ipod, xperia play, android tab and a new router... mothers net, friends net, my home broadband, 3g etc etc etc I can garuntee(sp) that I have serious lag from 4pm(gmt) until 930-10pm. Restarting etc never solves the issue.. or restarting router. The same issue was present in the months before DL's release and almost vanished after. Im wondering if the same will happen once AL comes out....

xcainnblecterx
10-17-2012, 03:33 PM
I lag and it's not my connection because I can pve just fine,but as soon I go to pvp i lag like crazy