View Full Version : Just a question...

Kwadius
10-17-2012, 12:58 PM
Am I the only one that thinks sts neglects Star Legends?

akfury
10-17-2012, 01:10 PM
In no way whatsoever are you the ink person that thinks that... Almost every star legends player thinks the same bud

Phantasm0162
10-17-2012, 01:21 PM
Yeah i get that feeling sometimes too hopefully sts will one day that sl RULES OVER ALL LOL SL FIR LIIIFE but seriously sl does seem a little neglected here and now we get stuff last,updates etc :'(

StompArtist
10-17-2012, 01:23 PM
Nope it's only you.

ArtofWar
10-17-2012, 01:25 PM
no.. ur not the only one who thinks that.. your not the only one..

BodMaster
10-17-2012, 01:25 PM
^^^ Sarcasm, for yup we all feel the same, and its been going on for a year.

Damn that airbom person!

Kwadius
10-17-2012, 01:50 PM
I can only imagine how much money they generate from this game only to put it on the back burner...

ArtofWar
10-17-2012, 01:52 PM
^^^ Sarcasm, for yup we all feel the same, and its been going on for a year.

Damn that airbom person!

Need a few spelling lessons? ^_^

chukie
10-17-2012, 02:01 PM
no way!! i think its only you XD

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 02:23 PM
Yeah!! Only youuuu! Nah joke, I totally agree kwad <3

Xaphan Fox
10-17-2012, 02:26 PM
Sts is not about making and supporting great games...

They are about making and supporting great games as long as they turn a profit or are new and shiny. Once a game has its run, or technology has advanced far enough to warrant the next best thing, they move on.

They make a game, that game gets an influx of plat purchases cause its new, they stretch that wave as long as they can, then bolt to a new project once that game plateau's out.

If you want a game to get loads of updates... Play a game from a company that has *one* baby instead of a company that has not kept secret they are going to have more and more babies to work on. After AL will be another game... Then another... Then another. As long as this business model generates money and gives sts purpose this will go on.

Pl and SL were always first tries anyways. It is a shame though how PL ended up the winner of the short buss over SL.

Woof

Brave Sir Robin
10-17-2012, 02:27 PM
I don't think that STS neglects Star Legends because I only play Pocket Legends :)

BodMaster
10-17-2012, 02:37 PM
Sts is not about making and supporting great games...

They are about making and supporting great games as long as they turn a profit or are new and shiny. Once a game has its run, or technology has advanced far enough to warrant the next best thing, they move on.

They make a game, that game gets an influx of plat purchases cause its new, they stretch that wave as long as they can, then bolt to a new project once that game plateau's out.

If you want a game to get loads of updates... Play a game from a company that has *one* baby instead of a company that has not kept secret they are going to have more and more babies to work on. After AL will be another game... Then another... Then another. As long as this business model generates money and gives sts purpose this will go on.

Pl and SL were always first tries anyways. It is a shame though how PL ended up the winner of the short buss over SL.

Woof

New title = 6 months, is what has been stated as of late

Unless PL activity drops after AL will depend how much work will go I to it. Think they will be safe, just a shame how much money goes into other titles rather than there existing.

BodMaster
10-17-2012, 03:05 PM
Hmmm, this has me more intrigued :/ (Guess we have to wait for arms n legs still)

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72100-Change-to-Pocket-Legends-Elite-Vanity-Item-Set-Bonuses-%96-Introducing-Legendary-Rings

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 03:07 PM
Hmmm, this has me more intrigued :/ (Guess we have to wait for arms n legs still)

www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72100-Change-to-Pocket-Legends-Elite-Vanity-Item-Set-Bonuses-%96-Introducing-Legendary-Rings

I agree, I always see news and stuff in PL and DL sections. Never in SL.. :(.

Kwadius
10-17-2012, 04:19 PM
sts is not about making and supporting great games...

If you want a game to get loads of updates... Play a game from a company that has *one* baby instead of a company that has not kept secret they are going to have more and more babies to work on. After al will be another game... Then another... Then another. As long as this business model generates money and gives sts purpose this will go on.

Pl and sl were always first tries anyways. It is a shame though how pl ended up the winner of the short buss over sl.

Woof

very well put...