PDA

View Full Version : Farming Dungeons?

LordRaid
04-22-2010, 12:25 AM
So for the full dungeons like Forest Haven, Lost Expedition, and Dark Forest, are you able to farm any level in each dungeon for all the items that drop there?

For example, could I get a Flaming Moon Axe from the first level in Forest Haven if I just keep running it over and over again?

Thanks in advance! :D

Zithorio
04-22-2010, 12:28 AM
No, you could not get a lost expedition item in forest haven. If that's what ur asking.

asommers
04-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Depends. Most common loot is shared across dungeons. However, some rarer loot is specific to a boss, and some epic loot is specific to a dungeon.

-ALS

Zithorio
04-22-2010, 12:29 AM
Otherwise, yes you can go into one specific dungeon and farm for that whole dungeons drop range. Example being, forest haven level one you could get anything from all of forest haven as far as I've found.

Deathshock
04-22-2010, 12:31 AM
But you can get a flaming moon axe from forest haven. only it would be the level 5 or 10 version of it.

Flamin
04-22-2010, 12:39 AM
Depends. Most common loot is shared across dungeons. However, some rarer loot is specific to a boss, and some epic loot is specific to a dungeon.

-ALS

Which items drop on which dungeons on which bosses? Please tell us this, cause it would be very helpful

Deathshock
04-22-2010, 12:56 AM

-ALS

Yeah...nobody seems to notice this at all.

LordRaid
04-22-2010, 01:24 AM

-ALS

Got that part. Well Zithorio and Deathshock answered my question pretty clearly, thank you guys!

Deathshock
04-22-2010, 02:26 AM
Got that part. Well Zithorio and Deathshock answered my question pretty clearly, thank you guys!

You're very welcome my friend.

Azrael
04-22-2010, 04:42 AM
I know that the map packs have different loot tables, with exception to the 3 maps added to each of the first 3 map packs which seems to be shared. I have as one progresses through a map packs dungeons the loot tables change somewhat.

However i have never noticed a boss specific item drop, (and for the record... between my two level 30s i have around 15 pink and purple items, so its not for lack of trying!).

Deathshock you know an item that drops only off a specific boss?

Xervitude
04-22-2010, 09:20 AM
I know that the map packs have different loot tables, with exception to the 3 maps added to each of the first 3 map packs which seems to be shared. I have as one progresses through a map packs dungeons the loot tables change somewhat.

However i have never noticed a boss specific item drop, (and for the record... between my two level 30s i have around 15 pink and purple items, so its not for lack of trying!).

If I were to guess one, I would say the Frost Kings Bow

nerdherd
04-22-2010, 09:44 AM
I still have yet to see ANY loot drop from a boss. I haven't been paying as much attention in Lost Expedition, so it's possible that bosses there drop (although I don't think so).

Splurd
04-22-2010, 11:45 AM
I still have yet to see ANY loot drop from a boss. I haven't been paying as much attention in Lost Expedition, so it's possible that bosses there drop (although I don't think so).

bosses drop loot. I've even seen them drop multiple.

nerdherd
04-22-2010, 12:43 PM
I guess I just haven't noticed it. Often it's such chaos with other mobs around I guess it could be easy to miss. It doesn't seem to happen very often at least.

Deathshock
04-22-2010, 03:25 PM

Oh, I'm sorry, you musta misunderstood what I meant. I meant that nobody can confirm what the dev said about specific loot dropping from bosses. Imo, I think all loot basically drops evenly between normal spawn and the bosses.

nathanyc
04-22-2010, 03:47 PM
Oh, I'm sorry, you musta misunderstood what I meant. I meant that nobody can confirm what the dev said about specific loot dropping from bosses. Imo, I think all loot basically drops evenly between normal spawn and the bosses.

Agreed! Appears to be evenly distributed, however, specific loot drop only in certain instances.