PDA

View Full Version : Announcing Special Halloween Vanities for Star Legends!

RedStapler
10-17-2012, 04:47 PM
You asked, and we listened!

Star Legends is getting so many awesome vanities!

Some are techy!

Some are scary!

Some are just silly!

All these and more! Coming soon to Star Legends!

Warbux
10-17-2012, 05:12 PM
Nice finally....

octavos
10-17-2012, 05:13 PM
O.O...finally a ghost shield...and terminator / borg eye......im in awwww
please tell me these are not rentals.

dugantale
10-17-2012, 05:14 PM
OH MEH GAWD how much will each item cost?

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 05:19 PM
AWESOME! One question, will we be able to keep them or are they rentals?
Between, I really hope the ''coming soon'' is tomorrow! :D

Commanderkeen
10-17-2012, 05:24 PM
Jedi are finally getting their robes.

Astrocat
10-17-2012, 05:26 PM
Just realised they were Mysterious Figure's (the boss in UC Ship Yard) costumes..

Phantasm0162
10-17-2012, 05:39 PM
If they heard us i wonder if they will hear that we dnt want gamble packs lol we want to buy wat we like and want to purchase not gamble and get the same item 5million times anywho on a positive note thx sts for such cool designs it shows that sl may not be forgotten afterall :O

BodMaster
10-17-2012, 05:46 PM
Nice job! And thanks for listening.

Mitchturbo
10-17-2012, 05:52 PM
Im honestly in love ^_^

I wonder if the shield is just a vanity?
Cuz we need an updated lvl 46 shield with some decent Armour stats ;-) Hehe *wishes*

Terrellz
10-17-2012, 06:45 PM
I kinda like last year Halloween vanities better..jus sayin lol;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Akilo
10-17-2012, 07:11 PM
Great! That shield would go nice with my Swindler Set :D

ancestor
10-17-2012, 07:15 PM
Hope there are some farmable ones!
Merches got to make money!

Ark
10-17-2012, 07:33 PM
Woohoo new vanities ;D and it's like a Jedi look.

Commanderkeen
10-17-2012, 07:39 PM
I kinda like last year Halloween vanities better..jus sayin lol;)

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Xparent SkyBlue Tapatalk 2

Me to except for the robes, hope this isn't all of them.

@ Ark love that Sig, Mitch is a true genius.

Aracnus
10-17-2012, 07:41 PM
Whoop, Whoop! Now i just wish i could get a TON of platinum :miserable:

TheRook
10-17-2012, 07:57 PM
More info on.event would be nice like are they just plat gamble packs or can we farm them need some thing to do these days

Lady_Pebbles
10-17-2012, 08:09 PM
Plat, rentals, or drops?

Its all I wanna know. >__>

Asavadale
10-17-2012, 08:14 PM
I Want the Shield :3 Sadly I dont have any plat :( Get no offers on W3I -.-

octavos
10-17-2012, 08:15 PM
Plat, rentals, or drops?

hope for no rentals...*Pray* pwez god..i have been a good boy :3

KillaIngs
10-17-2012, 10:16 PM
Looks super sweet!!! House about a witch hat with a crazy nose with warts on it? :) just a thought

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 12:04 AM
More info on.event would be nice like are they just plat gamble packs or can we farm them need some thing to do these days

It's tomorrow, no need (;

Mitchturbo
10-18-2012, 12:06 AM

but I Caaaant Wait lozlolzloz!! Im so Excited BOD!

HunterSLAYER
10-18-2012, 12:09 AM
If its rentals..........urghh.

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 12:10 AM
but I Caaaant Wait lozlolzloz!! Im so Excited BOD!

Guess I'll catch you in game tmoz xD

Mitchturbo
10-18-2012, 12:15 AM
Guess I'll catch you in game tmoz xD

possibly, depends what time lol XD
Ill be up all night cuz of ma work pattern and a couple of minutes during the day so Hopefully good Sir ;-)

ArtofWar
10-18-2012, 12:50 AM
Great jawb! :3

Asifrausa
10-18-2012, 01:01 AM
Yes! They are here! They are scary! They are cool! They are awesome! It's Halloween! It's Halloween Vanities!

Seiyen
10-18-2012, 01:11 AM
Hmmm nice.

akfury
10-18-2012, 02:17 AM
No rentals !!!!

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 03:05 AM
I wanted a devil pitchfork and a pumpkin emblem.... >_>

Corpser
10-18-2012, 03:05 AM

how do you know xD i haven't seen anything saying tomorrow

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 03:36 AM
how do you know xD i haven't seen anything saying tomorrow

Since we had the pictures and announcement on the 17th, I guess it's going live the 18th (today) as Sam stated :D.

We're working on getting screenshots and all the details to post up for this year's Star Legends Holo-ween event. Coming tomorrow (Thursday, Oct 18th)!

kiffnshey
10-18-2012, 03:40 AM
You asked, and we listened!

Star Legends is getting so many awesome vanities!

Some are techy!

Some are scary!

Some are just silly!

All these and more! Coming soon to Star Legends!

Thank you for all new vanity come but next time give us full detail those thing is drop or need buy use plat, so all players get the complete info

Kiffnshey

Corpser
10-18-2012, 03:47 AM
Since we had the pictures and announcement on the 17th, I guess it's going live the 18th (today) as Sam stated :D.

thanks for that couldn't find it xD
soooo excited early morning for me xD

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 03:56 AM
thanks for that couldn't find it xD
soooo excited early morning for me xD

Same! 10 am here! Grrr

chukie
10-18-2012, 04:25 AM
OMG awesome vannities at school atm :( CANT WAIT

enifreboz
10-18-2012, 04:27 AM
3pm here XD how much time lol its already 18th here

i wish they for credits ready to pa 100k for each and also should be tradeable XD

ArtofWar
10-18-2012, 05:01 AM
I wanted a devil pitchfork and a pumpkin emblem.... >_>

maybe they add this vanities too :)

ArtofWar
10-18-2012, 05:01 AM

i wish they for credits ready to pa 100k for each and also should be tradeable XD

nah

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 05:03 AM

Nope

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 08:47 AM
possibly, depends what time lol XD
Ill be up all night cuz of ma work pattern and a couple of minutes during the day so Hopefully good Sir ;-)

You do realise the time of my last post here xD (Was just getting some kip after that)

Ark
10-18-2012, 10:07 AM
I really don't want all of the old Halloween vanities (from last year) because it's like not having the Arbiter helmet and people wanting it and everyone says no. Well be fair and if you missed last year's Halloween event, then that's too bad.. Don't be a hypracrite.

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 10:41 AM
I really don't want all of the old Halloween vanities (from last year) because it's like not having the Arbiter helmet and people wanting it and everyone says no. Well be fair and if you missed last year's Halloween event, then that's too bad.. Don't be a hypracrite.

Don't be selfish.

octavos
10-18-2012, 10:50 AM
Don't be selfish.

calm down peeps.

IMO:
if sts wants to release it im cool with it, I have all of last years. but dont mind if they give ppl a second chance on them (Thats what i say on all vanities even elite). I have had a whole year to flaunt them so if it hits deal of the day...its no sweat off my back. But maybe if they are a bit different kinda what they did with big luck/bigger luck might ease a bit of tention for ppl who are not like me XD

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 10:55 AM
calm down peeps.

IMO:
if sts wants to release it im cool with it, I have all of last years. but dont mind if they give ppl a second chance on them (Thats what i say on all vanities even elite). I have had a whole year to flaunt them so if it hits deal of the day...its no sweat off my back. But maybe if they are a bit different kinda what they did with big luck/bigger luck might ease a bit of tention for ppl who are not like me XD

Nice opinion, I agree with it but i'm calm? I just told her that her post is selfish. I'm not angry, i'm just saying :D.

akfury
10-18-2012, 10:55 AM
She's not being selfish... I I personally had no plat for last years Halloween stuff I missed it to bad it's not fair for those who got to just copy paste it... What would they get this year ? The same junk...p

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 10:58 AM
She's not being selfish... I I personally had no plat for last years Halloween stuff I missed it to bad it's not fair for those who got to just copy paste it... What would they get this year ? The same junk...p

I'd love to have that Devil Pitchfork, so yeah, she may not be selfish but her POST was a bit too far, also for saying ''don't be a hypracrite'' when no one said anything. I took that post badly. And what would it do to her if new players can have a chance at them too? Their paying for it so it's not her problem.

octavos
10-18-2012, 11:03 AM
I'd love to have that Devil Pitchfork, so yeah, she may not be selfish but her POST was a bit too far, also for saying ''don't be a hypracrite'' when no one said anything. I took that post badly. And what would it do to her if new players can have a chance at them too? Their paying for it so it's not her problem.

There is usually an uproar if old things return, it all started last year around halloween (with the pumpkin helm search for it). I know your not mad, its more of like give newer players a chance. I see where your coming from but the majority is usually bad. Older players think they have a unique item while new players are lefty out. Happens in PL also with the current situation with vanity items. STS does its best to please the majority of players but it wont please the all of them. lets see how it pans out, there might me some great surprises in store :P.

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 11:06 AM
There is usually an uproar if old things return, it all started last year around halloween (with the pumpkin helm search for it). I know your not mad, its more of like give newer players a chance. I see where your coming from but the majority is usually bad. Older players think they have a unique item while new players are lefty out. Happens in PL also with the current situation with vanity items. STS does its best to please the majority of players but it wont please the all of them. lets see how it pans out, there might me some great surprises in store :P.

Oh, I totally agree that some special old items must stay how they are, but Halloween isn't special. It's once a year, they had their unique stuff for a year, now maybe we can have a chance at ONE OF THEM too :). But I agree.

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 11:15 AM
We paid a stupid amount of Plat for the full set through packs, I'm hoping that makes up for the limited vanity (Crazy amount of duplicates that couldn't be traded, so ended up being liquidated).

Looking at the new vanity left me a little relieved just not to have a repeat of last year, is a breath of fresh air, that said if they brought some back through the same Plat packs and prices/chance rate then that's up to StS, and shouldn't effect the one's around at that time. (If they make recolours and free, then I could see it becoming an issue, if they don't bring them back = no fuss)

octavos
10-18-2012, 11:31 AM
We paid a stupid amount of Plat for the full set through packs, I'm hoping that makes up for the limited vanity (Crazy amount of duplicates that couldn't be traded, so ended up being liquidated).

Looking at the new vanity left me a little relieved just not to have a repeat of last year, is a breath of fresh air, that said if they brought some back through the same Plat packs and prices/chance rate then that's up to StS, and shouldn't effect the one's around at that time. (If they make recolours and free, then I could see it becoming an issue, if they don't bring them back = no fuss)

http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/4/14/129157564596637678.gif

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 11:34 AM
http://i.chzbgr.com/completestore/2010/4/14/129157564596637678.gif

Well said! XD

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 11:42 AM
Eh? What I said wasn't a bad thing.

Btw I posted after Ak's post but started eating and forgot to press post :p

octavos
10-18-2012, 11:44 AM
Eh? What I said wasn't a bad thing.

Btw I posted after Ak's post but started eating and forgot to press post :p

it was more of like we will wait and see (plus its a good pic right?!?! just wanted to use it lol), maybe they will return maybe they wont...but i have spent my share also bod. Back on topic, pweeez no renters i want to keep these puppies

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 11:50 AM
I hope their all bound when bought and not rentals!! XD

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 11:58 AM
(plus its a good pic right?!?! just wanted to use it lol)

Guessed that (robbed btw xD) lol, was just checking no one got the wrong idea, especially when someone agreed with it :O

StompArtist
10-18-2012, 12:23 PM
Guessed that (robbed btw xD) lol, was just checking no one got the wrong idea, especially when someone agreed with it :O

He said:

http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/attachments/f35-offtopic/170856d1342006498-spambox-xl-abandon_thread_by_wernette-d34hyzz.gif

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 12:34 PM
He said:

http://www.consolegames.ro/forum/attachments/f35-offtopic/170856d1342006498-spambox-xl-abandon_thread_by_wernette-d34hyzz.gif

Dang I love that Artist! XD

Cephei
10-18-2012, 12:46 PM
Pls make atleast one of them for free :/
Many ppl dnt have Plat and i would be unfair to them. I know guys have to do profit
and thats totally understandable for me but it would be really cool :)
Like the flamethrower which u were able to buy with creds :)

-Axton

Ark
10-18-2012, 12:48 PM
Don't be selfish.

I said not all of the Halloween Vanities. I'm fine with some of it. What I said is not selfish AT ALL. if I was being selfish, then I guess whoever said that Arbiter helmet or chest shouldn't be brought back is selfish too. I don't understand how people can just ASSUME I was being selfish.

StompArtist
10-18-2012, 12:59 PM
I said not all of the Halloween Vanities. I'm fine with some of it. What I said is not selfish AT ALL. if I was being selfish, then I guess whoever said that Arbiter helmet or chest shouldn't be brought back is selfish too. I don't understand how people can just ASSUME I was being selfish.

Can I have free gold?

(evil laugh)

cjswogkstkdg
10-18-2012, 01:03 PM
Your fault for starting late ._.
Thats what makes them a "special vanity"

StompArtist
10-18-2012, 01:05 PM
Your fault for starting late ._.
Thats what makes them a "special vanity"

Double edge sword.

1- STS never brings them back and new players feel let down since they never had the opportunity to get the item.
2- STS brings them back and old players feel cheated out of the exclusivity.

What it boils down to is whoever in those 2 groups is in bigger number and more vocal. ;)

Lady_Pebbles
10-18-2012, 01:08 PM
Plat, rentals, or drops?

hope for no rentals...*Pray* pwez god..i have been a good boy :3
Me too cuz that would suck so badly.

Ark
10-18-2012, 01:13 PM

There are so many threads about the Arbiter piece, how can you say "when no one said anything"?

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 01:26 PM
Double edge sword.

1- STS never brings them back and new players feel let down since they never had the opportunity to get the item.
2- STS brings them back and old players feel cheated out of the exclusivity.

What it boils down to is whoever in those 2 groups is in bigger number and more vocal.

A post with meaning from Stomp? Now you know the thread needs to be abandoned ;)

StompArtist
10-18-2012, 01:27 PM
Sorry :(

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 01:46 PM

If you took the time to read my others post, you can see that I said that I agree, and that I didn't said that YOU were selfish but the way you posted it was selfish.

There are so many threads about the Arbiter piece, how can you say "when no one said anything"?

Because THIS thread is not the Arbiter piece thread.

Mitchturbo
10-18-2012, 01:56 PM
Alright enough now guys. Peace.

We all have individual ideas of what we want ect and we all have the ability to read things wrong or out of context especially on forums.
No need to drag out ammunition and pieces of text to start a flame war.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I agree its like Stomp said, its a double edge sword when it comes to recycling vanities.
I personally would hate it if they brought out my famous Trickster Hood again. It's the one vanity I can wear that truly suits me and completes my individual ego lol, Although others have it, It's nice to have at least something that sets us apart.

Now let's not go out directly attackin Fellow forum users ok. We can all discuss these issues in a mature manner.

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 01:59 PM
Alright enough now guys. Peace.

We all have individual ideas of what we want ect and we all have the ability to read things wrong or out of context especially on forums.
No need to drag out ammunition and pieces of text to start a flame war.

Everyone is entitled to an opinion and I agree its like Stomp said, its a double edge sword when it comes to recycling vanities.
I personally would hate it if they brought out my famous Trickster Hood again. It's the one vanity I can wear that truly suits me and completes my individual ego lol, Although others have it, It's nice to have at least something that sets us apart.

Now let's not go out directly attackin Fellow forum users ok. We can all discuss these issues in a mature manner.

Agreed. I don't want this thread closed for some random arguing. Let's get over it :D!

akfury
10-18-2012, 02:15 PM
Please no rentals... Ill say it again... I want those robes for keeps ill buy them all if not rentals ^^

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 02:26 PM

Now I finally remember you before I took that break xD

Black hood, 36 Epic ghetto.

Snakespeare
10-18-2012, 02:29 PM
They won't take away vanities. The rentals in PL are body types. These are vanities. I still have my witch hat from last year.

akfury
10-18-2012, 02:33 PM
Snake some vanities are rentals in Sl too... Only around Halloween ...

Ark
10-18-2012, 02:35 PM
What I posted was my opinion. NOT being selfish, I know there are people that agrees with me. So don't say it's selfish, because it's not.
I have my right to put my opinion down and now having someone say it's selfish? funny.

You clearly started this flame calling my post selfish, how would you feel if someone said your opinion was selfish. You'll defend it, so that's what I'm doing.

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 02:39 PM
What I posted was my opinion. NOT being selfish, I know there are people that agrees with me. So don't say it's selfish, because it's not.
I have my right to put my opinion down and now having someone say it's selfish? funny.

You clearly started this flame calling my post selfish, how would you feel if someone said your opinion was selfish. You'll defend it, so that's what I'm doing.

Get over it.

Agreed. I don't want this thread closed for some random arguing. Let's get over it :D!

StompArtist
10-18-2012, 02:44 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/instances/400x/24918786.jpg

Ark
10-18-2012, 02:44 PM
Get over it.

I won't because MY opinion was called selfish. There is no where in 'ratstail' will I "get over it". I know for a fact that if your opinion was called selfish (or whatever close to that), you wouldn't.

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 02:47 PM
I won't because MY opinion was called selfish. There is no where in 'ratstail' will I "get over it". I know for a fact that if your opinion was called selfish (or whatever close to that), you wouldn't.

I would, it's called ''be mature, and get over it''. :D

Phantasm0162
10-18-2012, 02:52 PM
How bout if theres nothing nice to be said here then dnt say nothing at all,this is a thread to let us know what sts has in store for us,not a thread to be arguin and randomely flaming over petty sh** so lets jus keep it on topic and troll free and enjoy the things sl has coming your way thank you :) im pretty excited about halloween so should u guys be,with that being said GET IN THE SPIRIT AND STOP BICKERING

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 02:54 PM
How bout if theres nothing nice to be said here then dnt say nothing at all,this is a thread to let us know what sts has in store for us,not a thread to be arguin and randomely flaming over petty sh** so lets jus keep it on topic and troll free and enjoy the things sl has coming your way thank you :) im pretty excited about halloween so should u guys be,with that being said GET IN THE SPIRIT AND STOP BICKERING

Exactly :).

Dahitman
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
LOL.. this thread is getting nutz.

Ark
10-18-2012, 02:55 PM
Exactly :).

You were that one that said something that wasn't nice -_-

Don't be selfish.

Mitchturbo
10-18-2012, 02:58 PM

Plus 1

Also buddy, check your inbox on here to see your signature. You may have to look at this forum hrough your web browser, not the app ;-)
Cheers.

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 02:58 PM
You were that one that said something that wasn't nice -_-

Yeah.. your maybe right :rolleyes:

Well be fair and if you missed last year's Halloween event, then that's too bad.. Don't be a hypracrite.

StompArtist
10-18-2012, 03:01 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/3067706.jpg

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 03:02 PM
http://cdn.memegenerator.net/images/300x/3067706.jpg

I had that picture as a poster couple months ago XD anyways back on topic,
When is da vanity cominz?!?! :D

Phantasm0162
10-18-2012, 03:10 PM

Plus 1

Also buddy, check your inbox on here to see your signature. You may have to look at this forum hrough your web browser, not the app ;-)
Cheers.

Got it thx alot buddy its epic

Cero
10-18-2012, 03:32 PM
seems many get mad coz their expectation for getting the event today went down....again,

good thing i wasnt one of them or else. :P

Astrocat
10-18-2012, 03:34 PM
seems many get mad coz their expectation for getting the event today went down....again,

good thing i wasnt one of them or else. :P

PL got the lvl cap..
DL got the halloween..
SL got the people bored in blackstar..

Cero
10-18-2012, 03:39 PM
woah, there's a content update.. hmmm

BodMaster
10-18-2012, 03:46 PM
Content update, 5-10mins later, server kick. Get ready peeps :p

Mitchturbo
10-18-2012, 04:22 PM
Awesome just in time for me to go to work lol ;-)

Hope to get knee deep in some Halloween action in a few hours time XD

ShadowGunX
10-18-2012, 11:18 PM
i m feeling scary.

HunterSLAYER
10-18-2012, 11:31 PM
Them Rentals!!! urgghhhh

Leftro
10-19-2012, 09:42 PM
So awesome! :D

Mothwing
10-19-2012, 10:13 PM
I have a bird mask that's not a rental :P

Szangheili
10-19-2012, 10:53 PM
I love everything, especially the wraith skull!! ^_^ the only ugly vanity are the robes.. But I can deal with that :D

Kixxler
11-03-2012, 03:07 PM
If they bring back the vanities next year like in PL...